+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2014 CEC-PR Applications

Sylar2000

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Hi fellow may applicants.. :)
Is having an MR and paying the RPRf upfront (without the request) have a greater chance of getting approved?
Do you know somebody who got denied in this stage of their application? Just a little bit worried of my/our application.. 12 months is fast approaching.. :eek:

Praying :'(

Sylar2000

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
lxyzh1019 said:
My application is received on May 1st and on the status it only showed that they received the document.

does that mean my application is under review?
Same boat buddy... They received mine last may 2 2014 and still no change on my ecas even though i had my medical and paid rprf upfront..

Just keep praying...

lxyzh1019

Mar 1, 2015
I have filed my application in late April and they received my document on May 1st and AOR is shown 9th of June, i received my notification of Medical exam in Nov and finished it on December 4th. after that I did not receive any inquiry.

My work permit expired on Feb 28th 2015, and i applied the new work permit through my company's external lawyer firm in Toronto and it has been two and half month since i filed my Work Permit application and no result, when I checked my application status online today, my mailing address is changed to the lawyer firm in Toronto instead of the home address in Alberta where i live.But the status is still document received.

Just want to know is there any body having the same situation?

Regards

lxyzh1019

Mar 1, 2015
katie26 said:
My application was received on May 16.. I am pretty sure more people have their status change to " in process" you can check it on May's google doc. It was actually changed to " in process" a few months ago.. I don't really know if they review application based on which ones were received first :(
where could i find this May's Google Doc?

Thanks a lot

katie26

Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PFPR paid upfront
AOR Received.
27/06/2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
Med's Request
23/12/2014
Med's Done....
30/12/2014
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
16/04/2015
lxyzh1019 said:
where could i find this May's Google Doc?

Thanks a lot
You can click on the link below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsFmKvHOgoF5dFg0WldNUXVpZkJWRkZBajN5UHoxS3c&usp=sharing

lxyzh1019

Mar 1, 2015
One more question, i just wonder how could i pay the RPRF in front? which webstie should i use and should I send the receipt to CIC?

ganapathi

Jan 30, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
lxyzh1019 said:
One more question, i just wonder how could i pay the RPRF in front? which webstie should i use and should I send the receipt to CIC?
To make an upfront payment for the RPRF, go to
> https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en.

Then select IMMIGRATION as the type of service and click on RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE.

Principal applicants (with some exceptions) and spouses and common-law partners coming with them to Canada must pay this fee. Applicants must pay this fee before CIC issues the permanent resident visa or before the applicant becomes a permanent resident in Canada.

These people do not have to pay this fee:

dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor, a child to be adopted, or an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild; and
protected persons, including Convention refugees.

[ Source: #4 on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp ]

After paying the fee, you will be issued a receipt, which you can either fill out on your computer or print, fill out and scan - then email to CIC for further processing.

Send the receipt to: CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca or CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca
and make sure to include all required information in the subject line

je1208

Jan 12, 2015
I am may applicant, waiting for PPR.

I am also having the same problem. recently due to emergency i came back to india and applied visitor visa from here. As per policy the address should be my home address(address in India) and my company address for mailing in the application. The PR application address has been changed as per the Visitor Visa application.

Should i need to wait till i receive my Visa or change the address immediately?

Need somebody's advice

lxyzh1019 said:
I have filed my application in late April and they received my document on May 1st and AOR is shown 9th of June, i received my notification of Medical exam in Nov and finished it on December 4th. after that I did not receive any inquiry.

My work permit expired on Feb 28th 2015, and i applied the new work permit through my company's external lawyer firm in Toronto and it has been two and half month since i filed my Work Permit application and no result, when I checked my application status online today, my mailing address is changed to the lawyer firm in Toronto instead of the home address in Alberta where i live.But the status is still document received.

Just want to know is there any body having the same situation?

Regards

adipadi

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
Folks, I need some advice.

In my GCMS notes, my eligibility has been questioned and sent for second review, since the letter that my then employer issued, does not contain my roles and responsibilities (deliberately). So I had sent deputation letter, signed letter from colleague stating R&R, but the VO has chosen to ignore that documentation. So, I wish to send them additional documents that I hope may help my case, like:

(i) a copy of the email in which HR refused to provide a detailed work experience letter AND/OR
(ii) a letter which has details of my work experience and signed by my account head (this was issued to me for a US visa application) - but its not as clean as CIC typically would want it:-
(a) The letter is not original - but a scanned copy of a xerox copy. So it has got a few ink smudges and is black and white.
(b) The letter is on a India letter head (not on a Canada letter head) and signed my the account head who is in India.
(c) Date of issue of the letter is within my 'qualifying year', not after my one year.

Q1:- Is document (ii) worth sending to CIC?
Q2:- If I send both (i) & (ii) to CIC, can it be interpreted as contradictory documentation and may confuse them further?

Any thoughts are most welcome. Thanks.

bharat1369

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
GCMS notes

Hello Everyone,

Today I did the request for GCMS notes for the 1st time, Hope is it is good. I was told that the GCMS request had a charge of 5$ but did not. Do anyone know that ordering GCMS notes actually have a charge or not coz i wonder i ordered in a right way.

In how many days usually they send the GCMS notes.

Did the request fro this website:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

SimonSez

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
AOR Received.
12-06-2014
Med's Request
04-12-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014 (uploaded to EMed on Dec. 20)
Re: GCMS notes

bharat1369 said:
Hello Everyone,

Today I did the request for GCMS notes for the 1st time, Hope is it is good. I was told that the GCMS request had a charge of 5$ but did not. Do anyone know that ordering GCMS notes actually have a charge or not coz i wonder i ordered in a right way.

In how many days usually they send the GCMS notes.

Did the request fro this website:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Ordering GCMS notes has a charge of $5 if you are currently outside the Canada and someone else is applying on your behalf (because you are outside Canada). If you are in Canada and applying for your self, there is no fee.

alyssa_abfam17

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
AOR Received.
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
03-11-15
Med's Done....
11-11-15
Passport Req..
20-11-15
Re: GCMS notes

SimonSez said:
Ordering GCMS notes has a charge of $5 if you are currently outside the Canada and someone else is applying on your behalf (because you are outside Canada). If you are in Canada and applying for your self, there is no fee.
I ordered my GCMS notes on Feb.1st from http://caips-gcms/ .com and paid $25 and haven't gotten it yet. So did I order it from the wrong website, kinda confused here.

cec14

Mar 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
It's a fake website, all govt website ends normally with gc.ca..be cautious!!!!!!

alyssa_abfam17

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
AOR Received.
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
03-11-15
Med's Done....
11-11-15
Passport Req..
20-11-15
cec14 said:
It's a fake website, all govt website ends normally with gc.ca..be cautious!!!!!!
Seriously?? I waited 1 month for nothing and wasted 25 bucks??? When I googled GCMS notes, that website came up.