waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
19-Sep-2012 (rec. 27-Sep-2012)
LANDED..........
09-Nov-2012
An Franzi

Ich kann kleider noch keine privaten nachrichten schreiben (newbie ><)....ja ich wohne noch in deutschland (naehe frankfurt) und wuerde spaeter dann in toronto mit meinem mann wohnen, ich glaub mississauga ist nicht all zu weit weg von toronto. Ich bin 30 (seh aus wie 21 haha ><). Und ja wir haben unsere papiere am 18. mai geschickt, also bin wenige tage hinter dir :)
Schoen, dass du wengistens bei deinem mann bist, diese distanz zerrt schon manchmal ganz schoen an den nerven. Hoffen wir, dass alles schnell geht ohne grosse problem!!!

jpbs

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
BCgirl2012 said:
I think that's what she means, but like I mentioned, the 3 and 5 year rule only applies to family class. I think from what JPBS has mentioned his wife came to Canada by a difference class? Not sure though.
ex husband was dependent wat to do now ???

jpbs

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
BCgirl2012 said:
You are right, cgangon. But there is a difference between a sponsored spouse and a spouse who came to Canada as a dependent in a class other than family class. The 5 year bar only applies to sponsored spouses, i.e. in family class only.

jpbs

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Steph C said:
No, it's 3 years if you were the sponsor and 5 years if you were sponsored. Unless they just changed it again in the last week!

jpbs

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Steph C said:
His wife had previously sponsored another spouse 2.5 years ago so she would have to wait 3 years since that before sponsoring him = half a year to go.. the rest of the details were in another post not quoted I guess ::)

jpbs

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
BCgirl2012 said:
Oh, I see. :) I got the impression that his wife came through an economic class, since her ex-husband was her dependant. Maybe the OP can clarify if the ex-husband was a dependant or sponsored?

manorite

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
20-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
20-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2012
Hello Everyone,

I have created a form for all the New Delhi Applicants - 2012 who are not added to this spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArH8forkPk_AdDQ2cG9lNXlCc0hkTUYzazV4dHZwekE#gid=0)
Please use this form to add yourself... Pass on this link to all the New Delhi applicants for 2012 .....

This will help us to track the immigration process more accurately....

You can also send me a personal message.... This form makes it easier for everyone to use and easy for me to track all the users...

Thank everyone ..... Please share this link with everyone !!!!

Let me know if your feedback and suggestions ...

Goodluck everyone !!!

Really appreciate everyone's time for keeping this spreadsheet upto date....

Here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dE0xOTJQRHF0b0tXZlA1a1lJZTZqc0E6MQ#g

Note: if you are looking to update your information on this spreadsheet then you can submit another entry on the form or send me a personal message.

manorite

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
20-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
20-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2012
I have added New Delhi 2012 Application Chart based on the spreadsheet Information.
You can also access it through "New Delhi - 2012 Application Chart" sheet on the spreadsheet.

Here is the link :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArH8forkPk_AdDQ2cG9lNXlCc0hkTUYzazV4dHZwekE#gid=4

BCgirl2012

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
03-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-07-2012
Med's Done....
16-12-2011
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
We got an AOR! It came through email, and the bottom of email says CPC Mississauga. I'm really happy, to know they have the application, but am also really worried now, because we weren't expecting any communication at all for at least another 2 months.

On my way back home, I thought maybe this is due to the new validated forms for the sponsor, the one that has a barcode. But if this is the case, then more people should have AOR email.

I tried eCAS once now, and it's not working for us.

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
BCgirl2012 said:
We got an AOR! It came through email, and the bottom of email says CPC Mississauga. I'm really happy, to know they have the application, but am also really worried now, because we weren't expecting any communication at all for at least another 2 months.

On my way back home, I thought maybe this is due to the new validated forms for the sponsor, the one that has a barcode. But if this is the case, then more people should have OAR email.

OMG!!! 8) What good Karma, BC Girl!!! I am so excited for you. Hope the rest of us are next!

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
BCgirl2012 said:

On my way back home, I thought maybe this is due to the new validated forms for the sponsor, the one that has a barcode. But if this is the case, then more people should have AOR email.

Holy guacamole! Can you copy-paste the first part of the email so I can see if it is the same AOR as I got? You are end of May so this is weird!

BCgirl2012

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
03-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-07-2012
Med's Done....
16-12-2011
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
I know!! This is really weird. I'm totally confused to say the least. At first I thought one of my friends is pulling a bad joke on me. But my UCI number is correct, and no one else has it but me.

Here's what they sent:

"Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre" <Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca>

UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application No.: xxxxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear MyName,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2012/05/28.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Yup that is a real AOR. Crazy!! I wonder if you'll get approval in a week or if you'll still have to wait a long time. So cool! Congrats!

simb

Apr 15, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
BCgirl2012 said:
I know!! This is really weird. I'm totally confused to say the least. At first I thought one of my friends is pulling a bad joke on me. But my UCI number is correct, and no one else has it but me.

Here's what they sent:

"Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre" <Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca>

UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application No.: xxxxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear MyName,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2012/05/28.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4
happy for you girl
seems shocking though

BCgirl2012

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
03-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-07-2012
Med's Done....
16-12-2011
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
Thanks guys! I'm really shocked at the moment!

I'm thinking we need to wait for another 2 months for the approval, but to be honest, I'm just happy to know they got our package. Hope they start sending AORs to everybody!