+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS ****

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
southafricacanada2010 said:
Did you receive AOR as a letter in the mail or an email?
Did it come from Sydney or your local VO?
Nahh Not Letter, Just in the email. Yap it was from CIO sydney.
Hay check ur junk mails box...sumtimes it resides there :p

Finger crossed :p

Cheers
Sherry :)

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wxyz123 said:
kool.. next door. have you taken ur ielts. i am taking on 30 oct 2010. what abt ur other documents like police clearance, is everything ready
I have done IELTS, just my job reference letter left and few other things to attest from foreign office.
PCC omg my town DSP is not available coz he is ill.so m just sad about it.he z making me late. :(
All the very best for IELTS exam. Allah May Make it easy for you...

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
sherry00 said:
I have done IELTS, just my job reference letter left and few other things to attest from foreign office.
PCC omg my town DSP is not available coz he is ill.so m just sad about it.he z making me late. :(
thx. May Allah Make it easy for you too as well

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sherry congrats on your AOR..Finally its here....GOD speed for rest of the process... 8) 8) 8)

sherry00 said:

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haral said:
Sherry congrats on your AOR..Finally its here....GOD speed for rest of the process... 8) 8) 8)
hay one question... u there?

canadadry

Oct 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
i'm excited to participate in the discussion. my 1st time to log-in :)

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi May applicants,

I just wanted to share the following with you. I am sure many of you must have seen the original post. The following is what I post on the April thread.

Hi April Applicants,

The following link is a PERFECT example of "HOW" CIC is trying to weed out applicants based on the IELTS score. Even though the candidate has qualified with 68 points for Immigration , he has been been asked to get HIGHER score in IELTS within a time period. This perfectly applies to candidates who are trying to overcome the barrier of 67 points with low IELTS score. In other words, if your NOC requires you to have HIGH apptitude for all the modules of IELTS,and your score does not reflect the same, then VO will ask you to retake the test despite your initial eligibility.

If there are such candidates on this thread then I would suggest them to retake the IELTS. If your 120d period is going to be over in the near future, then send the docs (IMPORTANT) and retake the test. In case you do get a request for HIGHER score then you will be able to send it right away without delaying your processing. You can send the improved scores till the time your application has not begun processing at your VO.

Clear indication for the NOC not in the current Ministerial List.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ielts-reading-and-listening-part-multiple-question-answer-confussion-t55741.0.html

Mitali

anumatri

Dec 9, 2009
Visa Office......
buffualo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
waiting ...............
I wanted to know how long a Police Clearance Certificate is valid for as our PCC issue date is June 12,2010 and we had subbmited the application on 19 Nove .2010 . Would my Police Clearance Certificate be valid in this case?

same question for FBI report - how long FBI report is valid ?

vincelynn

Sep 4, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
13-12-2010
AOR Received.
05-10-2010
IELTS Request
20-03-2010
File Transfer...
13-01-2011
Med's Request
15-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-04-2012
Hi Guys,

It's been a while since I logged in here... Sorry...

Visa Office is Manila, Philippines

Thanks

srjak

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi anumatri

PCC and FBI clearance certificate are valid for one your from the date of issuance, in your case it is valid until June 2011