Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
Hi

Can anybody pls give the link to the may applicants google docs sheet?

Just want to check if any of the buffalo VO people have received the AOR's

Thanks

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wxyz123 said:
Hi Pakistani Applicants whoose visa office is CHC London

In the documents checklist (submitting your complete application) we need to send to CHC London

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

(6)
•Transcripts: original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in university-sealed envelopes

•College or university documents: certification of completion and the graduation degree, diploma, or certificate issued by the college or university and the evaluation committee;

•Professional qualifications certificates: notarized professional qualifications certificates should be submitted if available. (e.g., Engineer, Computer Programmer, Accountant, Economist, Translator/Interpreter, Architect etc.)"

QUERIES

(1) what you people think do we need to send original transcripts in university sealed envelopes??? I have one set of originals, should I get one more set of originals from university mean duplicate copies. Do we need to certify these transcripts from HEC and mininstry of foreign affairs. if u can get another copy of transcripts, other than one u already have, Get one in the university sealed envelop... if ur uni wont allow another copy, just get the one u already have, in the university sealed envelop

(2) What about degree?? Should it not be original he says it should be notarized and should it not be sealed in university sealed envelope??? Do we need to certify it from HEC and Ministry of foreign affairs. [degree must not in orignal. photocopy wich shud be attested from HEC, foreign office and notarise it in the end ]

Please provide feedback. It will help us all.

Thanks

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
hey sherry. thx for the reply. its strange that they want original transcripts in university sealed envelope but not original degree and not in university sealed envelope???? whats your view on that??

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wxyz123 said:
hey sherry. thx for the reply. its strange that they want original transcripts in university sealed envelope but not original degree and not in university sealed envelope???? whats your view on that??
No Idea tho :p :p

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wxyz123 said:
and you said transcripts should be originals only but no need to certify it from HEC and ministry of foreign affairs
if get it in university sealed envelop u dont need to certify from any other place....

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sherry00 said:
if get it in university sealed envelop u dont need to certify from any other place....
if by any means u cant get it in university sealed envelop, just get photocopy of ur transcripts attested from HEC, foreign office and then notrise it and goto HEC I&C department again . they will seal it in HEC envelop for you...Still acceptable :) :)

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
sherry00 said:
if by any means u cant get it in university sealed envelop, just get photocopy of ur transcripts attested from HEC, foreign office and then notrise it and goto HEC I&C department again . they will seal it in HEC envelop for you...Still acceptable :) :)
i see. really nice. you have such a valuable information. tell me one last thing. does ministry of foreign affairs attest photocopy of degree, i remember hec does attest photocopy but i dont know about ministry of foreign affairs??

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wxyz123 said:
i see. really nice. you have such a valuable information. tell me one last thing. does ministry of foreign affairs attest photocopy of degree, i remember hec does attest photocopy but i dont know about ministry of foreign affairs??
sure! Yap they will do it for you :)
i need to go again too...i wish v meet there :)
all the best man

Cheers
SHERRY

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
sherry00 said:
sure! Yap they will do it for you :)
i need to go again too...i wish v meet there :)
all the best man

Cheers
SHERRY
yes sure. which city u from in pakistan. i am from islamabad

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
southafricacanada2010 said:
Please, anyone received any feedback on application submitted around 18 May?
Yap i received one... My application submitted on 18th MAy.
b Patient man...
All the very best.

Cheers
Sherry :) :)