+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS ****

shuhash

Star Member
May 21, 2010
confirmedimmigrant said:
Its like all MAY applicant are on vacation. ;D. we could as well discuss all other issues concerning documentation and relevant informations with regards to the entire process. In it ? :).
:) .. well i gues CIO is still processing April applications .. seen in other blogs.. it would probably be couple of more weeks before we start getting some activities..

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
confirmedimmigrant said:
I guess as much, waiting game. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.
Everyone is definitely waiting

Iwin2

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
26th July,2012
Med's Done....
2nd August,2012
Passport Req..
6th Nov, 2012
I am sure the waiting is an IMPATIENT one.That is how immigration processes are.U just have to face some other important areas of life while u allow them work at their pace.Better u 'take ur mind off this untill around 60days post-application.Wishing everybody normal blood pressure during medicals.

rafaelgabbie

Star Member
May 7, 2010
hey guys goodluck to us all. im expecting there reply somtime first week of july. 60 days you said? anyone here in this blog who is in the US? who is out of status with there visa's? again i hope and pray that all of us gets a favorable decision.

gvasdev2004

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
23-feb-2011
LANDED..........
1-may-2011
hello guys i applied on 22 dec got approval on 1 march submit documents on 7 may got barcodes on 16 may and very near to got heart attack or blood pressue coz of tense dont know what hap next may god bless us all hope v meet there very soon right guys

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
rafaelgabbie said:
hey guys goodluck to us all. im expecting there reply somtime first week of july. 60 days you said? anyone here in this blog who is in the US? who is out of status with there visa's? again i hope and pray that all of us gets a favorable decision.
hi rafaelgabbie

I'm in the US. Yes, it does take approximately 60 days for them to reply but according to other blogs in this forum, it now takes them about 75 days due to the increasing number of applicants.

namasteindia

Star Member
Apr 9, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
Doc's Request.
WAITING
if the initial application is selected by CIO canada
but in home country if the visa office rejects a application in 2nd stage do we get full refund of fees????

Jul 5, 2009
i m also apply all docs to the buffao visa office on 27 may..
waiting for the second AOR..
pls tell me how much time it will takes?????/

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
namasteindia said:
if the initial application is selected by CIO canada
but in home country if the visa office rejects a application in 2nd stage do we get full refund of fees????
No you dont because if your are refused in the second stage that means there was a problem with your documents or back ground check which is not CIC fault so they wont refund it, the only reason they refund in the first stage is because that time they check wheather you are eligible for canada immgiration or not and if not they simply return it. Thats what i think but seniors can put more light on it.

Cheers
Saki

namasteindia

Star Member
Apr 9, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
Doc's Request.
WAITING
saki said:
No you dont because if your are refused in the second stage that means there was a problem with your documents or back ground check which is not CIC fault so they wont refund it, the only reason they refund in the first stage is because that time they check wheather you are eligible for canada immgiration or not and if not they simply return it. Thats what i think but seniors can put more light on it.

Cheers
Saki
thats not fair.....they may reject it on any filmsy reason and say that i have not given proper documents...
i think CIC maybe making quite a lot of money by simply rejecting loads of application.

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
namasteindia said:
thats not fair.....they may reject it on any filmsy reason and say that i have not given proper documents...
i think CIC maybe making quite a lot of money by simply rejecting loads of application.
hi namasteindia

Before they can totally reject your application, they have to have a valid reason first. Otherwise, they might get a lot of lawsuits especially from applicants who are represented by lawyers.

namasteindia

Star Member
Apr 9, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
Doc's Request.
WAITING
upp942 said:
hi namasteindia

Before they can totally reject your application, they have to have a valid reason first. Otherwise, they might get a lot of lawsuits especially from applicants who are represented by lawyers.
so is it better to have a representative, consultant or lawyer on your behalf while applying rather than applying on own

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
namasteindia said:
so is it better to have a representative, consultant or lawyer on your behalf while applying rather than applying on own
hi namasteindia

Not necessarily. I did hire a lawyer to help me just to make sure that my application is presented in a way that would be "enticing" to the people who's going to review them. It's up to you if you want to hire one or not. You can also just ask questions is this forum.

4mera

hi all
i send my first app to N by DHL in April 30
it received by NS in may6th
NOC 1111

I would like you to add my details wit you