IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
majid89 said:
Hi friends,

I am in doubt about work experience points. please help me.

I applied under 0213 and I need to get all 21 points of work experience. I know, to get 21 points I should provide 4 years of work experience or more.

My question is:
Is it necessary to provide all 4 years under 0213 or it can be one year for 0213 (software development manager) and 3 years for another NOC like 2174 (software developer)?

I mean, Do I have to provide 4 years of experience under the main NOC to get complete 21 points?

I appreciate your help... :)
you will get 21 points bcz u should have minimum one year experience in the NOC 0213 and the the other NOC experience will gve u points provided ur experince includes in the NOC A,B,C

C

catherine1967

asif ghouri said:
you will get 21 points bcz u should have minimum one year experience in the NOC 0213 and the the other NOC experience will gve u points provided ur experince includes in the NOC A,B,C
Does everybody agree on this? I'm also on the same boat, i want to confirm if this is correct, because i will be sitting for my IELTS few days from now and don't know what should be my target points whether 12 or 14 to qualify for 67 points. I am really pressured if I will have to score 14 points because I'm not that good in English Language.

BTW, I applied under NOC 1111 Financial Manager for 3yrs and 10 months to date, which means i would score 19, but I also have two years experience as a bookkeeper. I am not sure if this will be counted in as this is not included in the old 38 demand list. Seniors.. please shed some llight.

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
need some clarification,
in experience domain, they also need spouse reference letter (with duties) along with apointment letter, is it realy important as i am the primary applicant and i can provide all this but for spouse,its not possible. if i only provide them expereince letter in case of spouse. would it work?

majid89

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2010
AOR Received.
1st: 26 Oct. 2010 - 2nd: 27 Feb. 2011
asif ghouri said:
Thanks for your reply.
Are you sure?

C

catherine1967

Olabisi2010 said:
Thank you, Majid89
Congratulations Olabisi! If there's anybody whom I really wanted to have his AOR it's definitely you :D You were very helpful to everybody. I wish you a smooth ride on your Canadian Dream.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
A A Awoderu................

How far? Accra has woken up and I can see many 9ijaa receiving AOR including myself who applied in June 17, 2010.

I just pray for you everytime.

Cheers.

T

Tegnus

Hi!

I just got my 2nd AOR by regular mail. Because of local post office error I got it more than 1 month after it should be delivered, funny but that was reason why I received medical req. first.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for 1st AOR or are already on next step.

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Catherine,

Do not get nervous about your IELTS. Be calm and following the instructions very well as you have been doing in practice. You are used to the format and pattern already.

Regarding your experience with a gap of two months at the moment, it is no big deal. You have a grace period of 4months to submit from the date of your AOR, which is yet to be availed you, so you are lucky with time. Your cover letter should indicate update in respect of solid 4 years when you are submitting to your VO. So you get your full 21 marks.

Cheers
Olabisi

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
catherine1967 said:
Congratulations Olabisi! If there's anybody whom I really wanted to have his AOR it's definitely you :D You were very helpful to everybody. I wish you a smooth ride on your Canadian Dream.
Thank you so much for your kind words. It is soul lifting.

Wishing you a successful outcome in your forthcoming IELTS exams and timely issuance of your AOR.

Cheers
Olabisi

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tegnus said:
Hi!

I just got my 2nd AOR by regular mail. Because of local post office error I got it more than 1 month after it should be delivered, funny but that was reason why I received medical req. first.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for 1st AOR or are already on next step.
Congrats Tegnus. Good luck for the remaining stages.

Cheers
Olabisi

C

catherine1967

Olabisi2010 said:
Hi Catherine,

Do not get nervous about your IELTS. Be calm and following the instructions very well as you have been doing in practice. You are used to the format and pattern already.

Regarding your experience with a gap of two months at the moment, it is no big deal. You have a grace period of 4months to submit from the date of your AOR, which is yet to be availed you, so you are lucky with time. Your cover letter should indicate update in respect of solid 4 years when you are submitting to your VO. So you get your full 21 marks.

Cheers
Olabisi
I say its 3years and 10months on Feb4 because that would be my 120th day grace period. So do you mean to say that my previous experience as a bookkeeper will not be counted? BTW, i already received my 1st AOR last Oct 4, 2010. And on Feb 4 it will be my 120th day with 3years and 10 months work experience under NOC 1111 Financial Manager.

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
catherine1967 said:
I say its 3years and 10months on Feb4 because that would be my 120th day grace period. So do you mean to say that my previous experience as a bookkeeper will not be counted? BTW, i already received my 1st AOR last Oct 4, 2010. And on Feb 4 it will be my 120th day with 3years and 10 months work experience under NOC 1111 Financial Manager.
The Ministerial Instructions for Federal Skilled Workers applications between February 27, 2008 and June 26, 2010 is apllicable to you and I which contained 38 jobs (NOC) category. You points stands at 19 for work experience. Pre February 27, 2008 NOC codes/ jobs is not applicable to us.

I pray you have a good showing in your IELTS to cover the gap.

Cheers
Olabisi

C

catherine1967

Olabisi2010 said:
The Ministerial Instructions for Federal Skilled Workers applications between February 27, 2008 and June 26, 2010 is apllicable to you and I which contained 38 jobs (NOC) category. You points stands at 19 for work experience. Pre February 27, 2008 NOC codes/ jobs is not applicable to us.

I pray you have a good showing in your IELTS to cover the gap.

Cheers
Olabisi
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

14 is too tough for me to achieve..... i feel so confused.. earlier somebody advise its counted, now it's not . I wish to hear other opinions from the same situation and managed to get it through. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear All,

Please let me How much points do you think i must get from my education .

10+2+2 = 14 years of Full Time Education

3( Bachelor ) +2 ( Masters ) = 5 years from Distance learning mode

Please let me know much points i will get for it .

Regards,

Mayank