+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS ****

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
JPMA said:
if this will be the case, so many people waiting for their AORs will reaaallllllly get disappointed, including me. I hope and pray your words will not come true. I still want to believe that some of us will be processed by next month.... hopefully....
Buddy I wish your words come true but I am realistic and after seeing today's email and hearing from other people I have set a target of another 5 to 6 months in my mind

winnycanada

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what is this?

"due to a temporary change of procedures in order to accommodate the new changes and the release of the new ministerial instructions..."

can anyone explain the details of this???

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
Re: what is this?

winnycanada said:
"due to a temporary change of procedures in order to accommodate the new changes and the release of the new ministerial instructions..."

can anyone explain the details of this???
accomodating new changes and release of new ministerial instructions mean they are giving preferences to old people who applied in 2004, 2005 to clear backlog......... thats what i understand

winnycanada

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

wxyz123 said:
accomodating new changes and release of new ministerial instructions mean they are giving preferences to old people who applied in 2004, 2005 to clear backlog......... thats what i understand

why is that? and WHEN did cic START to discuss this new rule thing?

any particular reasons BEHIND all this?

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010

winnycanada said:
why is that? and WHEN did cic START to discuss this new rule thing?

any particular reasons BEHIND all this???????
i think after 26/6/2010 when new policy was released

winnycanada

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

wxyz123 said:

why is that? under what considerations? any retaliatory actions for any particular things?

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010

winnycanada said:
why is that? under what considerations? any retaliatory actions for any particular things?
i heard from people saying that there was a pressure on government from old people who applied in 2004,2005 so when they released new policy in june 2010 , minister kenny said they are going to give preference to old applicants and it came in some newspaper as well

winnycanada

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dont just guess!

wxyz123 said:

could you provide any supporting documents to what you have guessed? like other applicants' experiences, this new policy itself...

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
Re: dont just guess!

winnycanada said:
could you provide any supporting documents to what you have guessed? like other applicants' experiences, this new policy itself...
what i told you i learnt from this forum, you can check older applicants threads on this forum, you will know what they saying or search in google what new policy is saying, people clearly talked about a newspaper in which whole story came

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
Re: dont just guess!

winnycanada said:
check

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t46255.0.html;msg435513#msg435513

Dear All,

This was posted by SAMRAO 2004 Thread ... Please read & post your comments

This is the information I got from a very reliable source regarding processing time lines.

To a question about the concerns on timelines this is what the minister replied on 16/17 Sept 2010 before his departure from Manila: The present time line in excess of 6 years for FSW processing will be brought down to 4 – 5 years in the current year. The range of time lines is given in 4 categories in the CIC international website ie under 30% 50% 70% and 80%. Soon the 30% of cases will be completed in 4years and 80% cases done in 5 years. The visa posts running high inventory will get assistance to meet the challenges by drawing resources from other visa posts or inducting extra human resources.

My conclusion from the above reply of the minister is as follows:

The present time line CHC Delhi posted as 90 months is because of the fact Dec 2003 is still going on.
The purpose why CIC is posting timelines as 30% 50% 70% 80% could imply the complexity each application may pose while processing. While the cases that come under 30% category could be because of the simplicity the application facts contain. Imagine the applicant is a bachelor/spinster or a person married, with family size 1 to 3 children, the applicant lived in the same place for his entire life till application or in multiple locations mostly in India with an occasional travel abroad a period for not more than 6 months each time how many ever trips he/she may have undertaken. Now imagine the same person living abroad for once away from India which could be under 50% and several spells of different job contracts each time for 1 or 2 years maximum in different countries etc. The complexity keeps increasing, taking marriage and other situations upward requiring of several background checks. The most complex would even go beyond 80% timeline under extraordinary circumstances.
The thinking in Canadian policy makers is undergoing a major metamorphosis and CIC is already showing signs of its implementation. The result of the thinking is the latest ministerial instruction and 29 category announcement. Once the backlog is exhausted, immigration will be only through student migration. Remember the popular saying, 'Catch them Young'. In a few years from now the immigration could possibly be through Student Migration route. Even in the present ministerial tour this was evident. Where ever the minister went he was encouraging students to come to Canada for higher studies. Immigration will be linked and restricted to the international students because their integration into Canadian society will become much easier and readily possible. For this the future Governments should have the same vision and willingness to carry forward this thinking.
The point of our immediate concern is if CIC will truly reduce timelines as above, then the tail enders stand to benefit the most. Dec 2007 along with Feb 2008 may possibly get through by 2012 is my estimation.I want to stress again that the 2004 Jan - Dec will be decided in the current year - before June 2011 itself.

Raki1

Aug 16, 2010
Dear all,

;) ;)

Received my 1st AOR today through email. Its dated 28th Sept 2010

All the best to all my friends who are awaiting for AOR

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
Raki1 said:
Dear all,

;) ;)

congrats.............

would you like to share while hiding your name and file number, thanks

kenzo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2010
Raki1 said:
Dear all,

;) ;)

Congratulations man

Good Luck

wt's date that CIO Recived ur Application
thx

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
Raki1 said:
Dear all,

;) ;)

may i ask from which country you applied, thx

T

Tegnus

wxyz123 said:
This would not affect work of CIO. These applicants are "stuck" at level of VO.