10-03-2016
Passport Req..
29-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
10-09-2016
Marlg said:
Decision made appeared on sponsorship side yesterday, it's been processing in Paris since March , no update on Permanant resident side , but we didn't get a additional document request or asked for interview , so I'm confused , seeing someone answered my question and said that it was not a decision made on my sponsorship ,it was decision made on our case , Don't know if this is good or bad , do they deny you without an Interview?
Again, you're panicking, I can't answer your question as I'm not employed by CIC. If you have Decision Made on the sponsorship side but the application for permanent residence is still in process then there's really nothing to worry about, you just have to wait it out. If you haven't had any additional document requests then you also don't need to worry. Keep checking E-Cas and your email inbox and spam daily for any updates, that's all you can do. And try not to worry.

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Marlg said:
Decision made appeared on sponsorship side yesterday, it's been processing in Paris since March , no update on Permanant resident side , but we didn't get a additional document request or asked for interview , so I'm confused , seeing someone answered my question and said that it was not a decision made on my sponsorship ,it was decision made on our case , Don't know if this is good or bad , do they deny you without an Interview?
if the decision made is on the sponsorship side, it just means CIC was cleaning things up online and updated the sponsor's status.

if decision made is on the applicant's side, then that means a decision was made on the applicant's application. if the applicant has decision made on their side, and they did not have an interview or requests for more information, then it is assumed the application is approved.

Marlg

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Oh , got confused because you said the decision made was not because I have been approved as sponsor , it meant that decision was made on our case :-[

mike2007

Oct 28, 2014
CDNPR2014 said:
EVERYTHING goes in the same package and is mailed to CIC together. yes, this means her sponsorship application package, all receipts and your application package with supporting documents and relationship proof. everything. all together. 1 package.
Ponga said:
You send EVERYTHING together in one large envelope, box, or...whatever you need. ;)

1. Sponsor's forms, documents and related items.

2. Applicant's (you) forms, documents and related items.

3. Your evidence of a genuine relationship.

Just follow the instruction guide and the Document Checklists. You do NOT need to send duplicate/redundant documents. If the item is shown on each checklist, just check the box but only include the item once.

Good luck!
Thank you! It seems pretty harmless, basically just fill it all out and make sure it's all accurate, double and triple check it all, pay the fees (was I right on the fees? Around $1040 Canadian?)

If it's only 6 months or so that'll be perfect. My lease for my apartment here in the US is up in Aug and she has her own place and job in Canada already I'll be able to move within a year if we get it all filed by Nov from the sounds of it.

:)

Thanks, and I'm sure ill continue to reach out with questions.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Marlg said:
Oh , got confused because you said the decision made was not because I have been approved as sponsor , it meant that decision was made on our case :-[
The person who said that was incorrect. IRCC recently updated the sponsorship side of ECAS for a whole bunch of people who already had sponsor approval.

In future, ask on a relevant thread or create your own thread.

mike2007 said:
Thank you! It seems pretty harmless, basically just fill it all out and make sure it's all accurate, double and triple check it all, pay the fees (was I right on the fees? Around $1040 Canadian?)
Yes, $1040 is correct for the fees.