+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March/April/May 2024 SDS

akash08

Star Member
Jul 29, 2024
Applied on May 30th through SDS. No updates yet. Not sure what to do other than just wait it out. Is there anything that you're doing at your end?

Ali Amin

May 30, 2024
Applied on May 30th through SDS. No updates yet. Not sure what to do other than just wait it out. Is there anything that you're doing at your end?
Applied on 3 June, last update was in IRCC status tracker on 27 sept, that they have received my enquiry. No email nothing after biometric collection letter.
When was your last update of status tracker?

akash08

Star Member
Jul 29, 2024
Applied on 3 June, last update was in IRCC status tracker on 27 sept, that they have received my enquiry. No email nothing after biometric collection letter.
When was your last update of status tracker?
Wow! I got a similiar "last updated" on September 27 in the IRCC tracker about my enquiry! And ya, similiar to yours, no update since the biometric letter.
Do you think the last updated part means someone might be working on the application?

lucifer7

Star Member
Jun 7, 2024
Just that I checked recently and it says in the tracker that last updated date has changed to Sept 27/28th and that under the application history it says "We received your enquiry." So, I'm guessing our files have come up to them and they will process it now

akash08

Star Member
Jul 29, 2024
Just that I checked recently and it says in the tracker that last updated date has changed to Sept 27/28th and that under the application history it says "We received your enquiry." So, I'm guessing our files have come up to them and they will process it now
A lot of people who sent enquiries have got this update on the same day (Saw this on the visitor visa forum as well). Not sure if it's an IRCC system update or if it means that it's getting processed.