+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH Applicant for citizenship March , 2017

ace_420

Mar 22, 2017
Just wondering all the communication from CIC will be in e-mail or by mail? I already got AOR by e-mail.

whiterose43

Mar 31, 2017
Hi Guys

I am just wondering I sent my application on March 13, CIC received it on 22 March but till today I didn't get the AOR do I have missing documents ??

And what time they usually send the AOR ? morning or evening

Thanks

Audrey2013

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
whiterose43 said:
Hi Guys

I am just wondering I sent my application on March 13, CIC received it on 22 March but till today I didn't get the AOR do I have missing documents ??

And what time they usually send the AOR ? morning or evening

Thanks
You're not alone.
I sent my applicationon march 07, received on march 13 and still no AOR.
Im just thinking positive that everything will be ok and soon i will receive my AOR.

harpreetjohal

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
march9
AOR Received.
March20
File Transfer...
In process march22
Med's Request
Fingerprints request April 13
Received march9
Aor march20 by email in the evening and ecas started showing next day
In process march 22
Application sent Sydney
Applied from Calgary

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How do you know witch office you are I sent my application to. Sydney it was recieved today I am from Montreal so they will open the file and send it back to Montreal office how this process work ?!

harpreetjohal

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
march9
AOR Received.
March20
File Transfer...
In process march22
Med's Request
Fingerprints request April 13
Go to profile and click change profile

canadavisa22

Star Member
Aug 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For the Mississauga applicants out there, I received my AOR today a week after being delivered.

stevelo

Star Member
Apr 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks,

I have a question about incorrect mailing address on E-CAS.

More than 2 weeks ago, I got the AOR and at that day I was able to access my E-CAS. However, the mailing address on E-CAS was wrong(my previous address, and different from what was filled out in application form); so I immediately updated to my correct address online. To make sure, the next day I called CIC to correct my address with an agent.

I saw some people discuss about wrong mailing address, and they said that once the officer starts processing the application, mailing address is updated. And a couple of days ago I got IP. I was expecting once they start to process my application, the officer will correct my mailing address. But still, my E-CAS mailing address is incorrect.

Does anyone have a similar experience they can share? Is it true that the address will be updated if I wait for a few more days / how long will it takes(after IP)?

Is there a good way to update the E-CAS address?
As I mentioned, I already have tried the online update and calling CIC but 2 weeks later and still showing the same (incorrect) mailing address.
I am worried if they will mail something and it goes to the wrong address.

Thanks in advance.

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
stevelo said:
Hi folks,

More than 2 weeks ago, I got the AOR and at that day I was able to access my E-CAS. However, the mailing address on E-CAS was wrong(my previous address, and different from what was filled out in application form); so I immediately updated to my correct address online. To make sure, the next day I called CIC to correct my address with an agent.

I saw some people discuss about wrong mailing address, and they said that once the officer starts processing the application, mailing address is updated. And a couple of days ago I got IP. I was expecting once they start to process my application, the officer will correct my mailing address. But still, my E-CAS mailing address is incorrect.

Does anyone have a similar experience they can share? Is it true that the address will be updated if I wait for a few more days / how long will it takes(after IP)?

As I mentioned, I already have tried the online update and calling CIC but 2 weeks later and still showing the same (incorrect) mailing address.

Thanks in advance.
yes happened to me

got aor with incorrect address

updated immediately. but didnt show on ecas even after few weeks

updated few times - it didnt change

called customer care and they said that i is updated on the date when my file went into process

sometimes ecas wont show correct address but still when u update it. ur job is done and fine

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stevelo said:
Hi folks,

Thanks in advance.
same with me, but I asked them which address they will send AOR and other letters. They said they will send other letters to me by current home address.

canadavisa22

Star Member
Aug 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you able to access E-CAS right after you receive the AOR letter? I've tried a few times to access it, but it says it's not available until after you've moved to "In Progress".

stargazerlilly

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ace_420 said:
Just wondering all the communication from CIC will be in e-mail or by mail? I already got AOR by e-mail.
by mail. Test,oath invites and other communications (FP,RQ,additional docs) are by mail, post AOR.