United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
LANDED..........
07-01-2013
reasonabledude said:
It is better to put in April as all your dates and data would be comparable with them. It would be better for yourself as well to be in April for better understanding of your dates and processing times.
Thanks reasonabledude,

I wish a good luck for all of March applicants. I will move to April chat room and sheet as well. :)

jamainsid1910

Jan 8, 2015
Raga10 said:
finally my Ecas showed IP
App Mailed - Feb 28, 2017
App Delivered - Mar 6, 2017
AOR Received - Mar 17, 2017
In Process - Mar 31, 2017
Hi, I did apply same time as you but ECAS still on received.
here's my timeline
App mailed FEB 29,2017.
App delivered Mar , 2017.
AOR received Mar 14,2017.
IP?

here's what's posted on my online status.
1-We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 6, 2017.
2-We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 14, 2017.

ace_420

Mar 22, 2017
Waiting for IP in e-cas. Applied from Brampton.Local office would be Mississauga.

APP sent: Mar 9, 2017.
APP Received: Mar 13, 2017.
AOR Received in e-mail: Mar 23,2017.
IP: ????

My current Home address is correct in e-cas, in AOR its also showing correct as they address it to current home address, but in e-cas mailing address still showing the old one when I was sponsored for PR. I updated my mailing address in e-cas on Mar 23 right after i can see my application status in e-cas, still showing the old address. Today I updated again in e-cas, after submitting it says it will take 15 days to change the address ( it showed the same first time). Check back in 15 days. That means my job is done as I updated mailing address in e-cas twice and now its up to them to update in e-cas? Only thing I am concerned they should send all future communications by e-mail or to my current home address as they address correctly in AOR that i got by e-mail.

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ladies and Gents,

I'd like to inform you that tonight I received my AOR by email (at 20:00).

Best of luck to you all.

Good night.

canadavisa22

Star Member
Aug 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's interesting that no one in the early parts of March have gotten a test invite yet. Looking through other months, the earliest people were looking at about 2-3 weeks for test invite after IP. But, so far no one has gotten anything and we're already beyond 3 weeks for some of the early applicants.

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harpreetjohal said:
Go to profile and click change profile
Sorry, can you give me more details how to check which office?
I want to know which office will process my application, I am living in North York.

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadavisa22 said:
It's interesting that no one in the early parts of March have gotten a test invite yet. Looking through other months, the earliest people were looking at about 2-3 weeks for test invite after IP. But, so far no one has gotten anything and we're already beyond 3 weeks for some of the early applicants.
Hi man,
How you know which office will process you case?
It does not show on my application status though.

reasonabledude

Nov 20, 2016
canadavisa22 said:
yes, this is a valid point and concern. Kind of longest processing times compare to past 2 months. Some have just received AOR after 20 days, I am waiting for IP for 3 weeks now, and no one has received test invite yet! :-\ :eek:

canadavisa22

Star Member
Aug 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hungvangg said:
Hi man,
How you know which office will process you case?
It does not show on my application status though.
I don't know, I just put Mississauga because that is where I live. However, when you get your test invite it might not correspond to where you live. You can live in North York and write in Mississauga or vice versa.

canadavisa22

Star Member
Aug 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reasonabledude said:
yes, this is a valid point and concern. Kind of longest processing times compare to past 2 months. Some have just received AOR after 20 days, I am waiting for IP for 3 weeks now, and no one has received test invite yet! :-\ :eek:
The AOR and IP times are all over the place though even with March. It seems like some have received them within a few days. I think that normally varies quite a bit. Oh well, let's see what happens in the next couple of weeks.

Hashad

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadavisa22 said:
One observation about previous months, no one has got test invite in the same month e.g. no one from February got invite in February. By that logic we should start getting some starting this week onwards :).

Having said that, I would suggest patience, there are no two cases the same, so no point comparing, everyone will have his turn at the appropriate time.

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hashad said:
One observation about previous months, no one has got test invite in the same month e.g. no one from February got invite in February. By that logic we should start getting some starting this week onwards :).

Having said that, I would suggest patience, there are no two cases the same, so no point comparing, everyone will have his turn at the appropriate time.
I think we will receive test invite in April