+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 23rd Draw - 470 CRS - 1014 ITA

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
twztedelegance said:
Ugh, I had an ITA previously with a score of 469 but I got rejected for a PCC error, now seems like getting an ITA is harder and harder...PGWP expiring in July.. :( I guess I will try for PNP again...Immigration is such a pain
469 is a good score, may be in the next round of invitation you should be in.

Gregor.Samsa

Feb 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-03 (EE), TFW since 2012-04
canadianrrk said:
Hi I got my ITA on 23rd March and I got my Medicals done today, they just gave an emedical form saying that they will submit report to high commission , will Thisbe fine do I need any other formalities for Medicals.
Please reply.

Cheers.
That's OK, just scan it and upload it WTH your application

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Thank you very much.

viveksegu

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-March-2016
AOR Received.
01-February-2017
Med's Done....
02-March-2017
I have 467 and it will reduce to 462 in May because of my age. It took me so much time to bring it up to 467 and now its not enough. I am so frustrated. Any suggestions?????

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Hi,

May I know what all docs are required to be notarised before I upload and which of them can be scanned and uploaded directly without notary.

Cheers.

Gregor.Samsa

Feb 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
canadianrrk said:
Hi,

May I know what all docs are required to be notarised before I upload and which of them can be scanned and uploaded directly without notary.

Cheers.
I didn't notarized any document for EE-CEC, just scanned.

You're required to scan original documents, no notarized copies.

Only document I know requires a Notary is the Common-law declaration which have to be signed by a Notary (original)

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Hi,

I live in India , my salary is 20k, my company is ready to give me reference letter, joining letter......my salary proof can only be the salary of 20k deposited in my bank account from company. Last 6 months bank statement I can provide which shows the salary.

Will this be enough to prove my exp. I only have 3 years exp and worked with only 1 company.

Cheers.

Gregor.Samsa

Feb 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
canadianrrk said:
Hi,

I live in India , my salary is 20k, my company is ready to give me reference letter, joining letter......my salary proof can only be the salary of 20k deposited in my bank account from company. Last 6 months bank statement I can provide which shows the salary.

Will this be enough to prove my exp. I only have 3 years exp and worked with only 1 company.

Cheers.
You need bank statement to show you have enough funds to settle in Canada, no to confirm your salary.

Salary is not relevant for applicants outside Canada.

You need a good employer letter (showing duties like NOC claimed experience); payroll stabs and bank statements showing slavery incomes can help to confirm work experience, but most important is the letter.

I don't know if 3 years is enough for FST/FSW, I think is OK, but you'll get not too much points.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Sir,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I can provide reference letter and joining letter to prove my exp, to prove salary I can also provide bank statements.........I have 70 points on FSW and 475 on crs, if my PCC, medical, wes, ielts and funds in bank are genuine and perfect can I get PR.

Secondly if my employer gets call they can answer about me but they may not memorize exactly what is written on reference letter so may not exactly remember the duties written on that. Iam a bit worried about the call my employer may get.

Is PR dependent on the way employer speaks on the phone . Please reply.

Cheers.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Briefing of my profile, age 26, single, masters qualification, 3 years exp in same company, ielts L-9, R7.5, W-7 and S-8.

Never entered Canada before but got student visa rejected in 2014 as they treated me as a potential immigrant.....was NOT rejected for medicals or criminal records or fake docs.

Cheers.

Gregor.Samsa

Feb 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
You have a good chance with 475 points.

Let your employer have a copy of the reference letter just in case, but I don't think he'll be asked for too much details

When filling your PR application be sure to explain your student visa was rejected