+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 23rd Draw - 470 CRS - 1014 ITA

kronstadter

Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From what I see on the draws graphs (http://eefacts.com/ - first page second graph) this is the second time ever with two consecutive draws having a low number of invitations. At least first time when this happen the cut-offs were 469&453, not 473&470 like now.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
omg !!!

people will now have to take PNP ....PNPs will become more competition now compared to last year ..

smmatiul

Feb 25, 2016
I am at 467 too.....hopefully a drop in minimum scores soon.Can anybody provide concrete feedback on why CIC has reduced number of ITAs over the last two rounds ?

ee2015

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Hi Guys...

I am at 463, do I have hope????????

Not eligible for OINP.

worked my butt off to raise to this score by taking language tests, but now this....
So frustrating.. and my visa expires in two months....

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
smmatiul said:
I am at 467 too.....hopefully a drop in minimum scores soon.Can anybody provide concrete feedback on why CIC has reduced number of ITAs over the last two rounds ?
According to me, simple reason that it can be attributed to is that of Demand and Supply.

Demand - As per the Immigration Plan for 2016, the quota for economic classes was reduced by certain percentage. So they would have divided the total number of applications for the year by the number of weeks they would be planning to send out invites (keeping some buffer for rejections as well). Since they have reduced the annual quota, it is only logical that the intake would be less in every invite.

Supply - On an every day basis there are many candidates who are entering the pool and have scores 470+. This will mostly keep the score high in every invitation, probably it may come down till 460 by mid year.

nasknihal

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am at 469 and my PGWP expires on April 25, 2016. Should I hit the panic button now?!

two more draws to get that ITA and apply for BOWP. I have all my documents ready and medical is also going to be completed this week...

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
nasknihal said:
I am at 469 and my PGWP expires on April 25, 2016. Should I hit the panic button now?!

two more draws to get that ITA and apply for BOWP. I have all my documents ready and medical is also going to be completed this week...
Pray for a back to back draw.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
I have 475 Crs, I just got my ITA......can I immediately book my appointment for Medicals.

Secondly how much time do I have to accept ITA.

Please answer my queries.

Cheers,
Rrk.

smmatiul

Feb 25, 2016
canadianrrk said:
I have 475 Crs, I just got my ITA......can I immediately book my appointment for Medicals.

Cheers,
Rrk.
Congrags. Yes you can book an upfront medical anytime now. You have 60 days to respond to your ITA. Best of luck !

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
Yes, you should book your medical immediately if you will submit your application soon.

You have got 60 days to submit your application.

canadianrrk said:

Cheers,
Rrk.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
<<<<ITA's>>>>CRS

Seems the trend is bound to continue from all the IRCC news updates and the numbers firmly reflect the policies for 2016.

All speculation, guesses, are proving wrong.

IRCC has not declared it's annual report; even this quarter is ending.

I am waiting to hear from Asivad, other senior members of this forum.

Well, we all worked hard, maintained our CRS; not good enough to secure an ITA.

There are limitations to enhance the CRS; not all of us can achieve, CLB 9, 10, be a masters, have the expected work experience as defined by IRCC

have settlement funds and fulfil the criterion. The OINP, other provinces has depressed the aspirants due to lack of information.

Let's all be optimistic and pursue the goals.

Good luck to all members who got an ITA.

Sunnyvaswani

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
On one hand Crs score have gone up nd on other hand OINP the only saviour for most applicants have stopped sending PTs. Screwed up totally !!