Jul 2, 2024
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hey anyone has the same issue !?

File Submitted -- 31 March
AOR -- 19 April
OWP applied -- 28 April
Ghost update on tracker 29 April
Tracker Shows Biometrics and Background in process however GC key shows Biometrics ( old one) and background check not applicable.

No updates till now !!!

ay1993

Oct 12, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-02-2021
AOR Received.
24-02-2021
Passport Req..
03-08-2021
LANDED..........
03-08-2021
Hey anyone has the same issue !?

File Submitted -- 31 March
AOR -- 19 April
OWP applied -- 28 April
Ghost update on tracker 29 April
Tracker Shows Biometrics and Background in process however GC key shows Biometrics ( old one) and background check not applicable.

No updates till now !!!
I think processing has slowed down considerably for spousal sponsorships

Jul 3, 2024
95 days after submitting, received PA received AIP. Still no medical request, but we did one for OWP.
You could use the same medical for SPR Application.

For me it’s 4months now, I haven’t received BIL. Did my medical back in May. Background in “progress”, biometrics in “progress”, eligibility “not started”.

Apr 23, 2024
Just had a phone call with IRCC yesterday, in short version like, "hey this is the duration I have been waiting, did I miss a notification or something, what is going on". They told me current processing time for us is 10 months. Just wanted to let you all know.

Jul 3, 2024
That’s what they told me too. Current processing time is 10months and there’s nothing wrong with your application….Seems like it’s a wait game and entirely depends on officer processing our cases.

richardrocks

Jun 6, 2024
You could use the same medical for SPR Application.

For me it’s 4months now, I haven’t received BIL. Did my medical back in May. Background in “progress”, biometrics in “progress”, eligibility “not started”.
SA and AIP today at the 3 month mark, and they referenced the medical exam submitted as part of the OWP. Fhew. Tracker is useless -- hasn't been updated in a very long time, but they are posting updates to the Secure Account.

izziestxx

Jun 28, 2024
SA and AIP today at the 3 month mark, and they referenced the medical exam submitted as part of the OWP. Fhew. Tracker is useless -- hasn't been updated in a very long time, but they are posting updates to the Secure Account.
Hello, how are you? My partner and I also received two separate letters yesterday. I am not sure if they are the same as the ones you've got. But what exactly is SA and AIP? Thank you for your response in advance!

richardrocks

Jun 6, 2024
Hello, how are you? My partner and I also received two separate letters yesterday. I am not sure if they are the same as the ones you've got. But what exactly is SA and AIP? Thank you for your response in advance!
Sponsorship Approval and Approved in Principle.
Glad we are getting movement on our apps!

AngelBear

Jun 21, 2024
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-03-2024
AOR Received.
29-05-2024
95 days after submitting, received PA received AIP. Still no medical request, but we did one for OWP.
Awesome news for you! Still haven't received ours yet, and nothing since medical completed and passed. Tracker hasn't been updated for me either for a couple of months. Update as of today, processing time is back up to 11 months. Application submitted 116 days ago.