+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2024 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Aneri13

Nov 2, 2023
Likewise. Applied March 31. Received the sponsor AOR in 20 days but no medical, biometrics, SA or anything since then… not even a ghost update.
I am in the same boat as well. Applied March 30. Received the sponsor AOR in 20 days but no biometrics request, medical nothing. It is so frustrating.

richardrocks

Jun 6, 2024
I am in the same boat as well. Applied March 30. Received the sponsor AOR in 20 days but no biometrics request, medical nothing. It is so frustrating.
At least it’s not personal, hopefully!
Timeframe was 8 months when I applied on the 31st, and 11 months the following day when they updated it. Something happened — they’ve allocated resources to other applications or something. It will happen eventually!

Aneri13

Nov 2, 2023
Timeframe was 8 months when I applied on the 31st, and 11 months the following day when they updated it. Something happened — they’ve allocated resources to other applications or something. It will happen eventually!
That is true. Now it says 10 months. Hopefully it comes soon!

AngelBear

Jun 21, 2024
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-03-2024
AOR Received.
29-05-2024
It was at 8 months when I applied on the 10th (March), and has fluctuated since then.....11 months, 8 months, 12 months, and as of today it is back to 10 months for outside of Quebec. I have heard the timeframe for those applying for inside Quebec is brutal.

richardrocks

Jun 6, 2024
It was at 8 months when I applied on the 10th (March), and has fluctuated since then.....11 months, 8 months, 12 months, and as of today it is back to 10 months for outside of Quebec. I have heard the timeframe for those applying for inside Quebec is brutal.
At long last, just received the biometrics request. Tracker isn’t updated to reflect this request, and doesn’t show any ghost updates either so there’s a lag there. Happy to see some movement, however, after 3 months.

Aneri13

Nov 2, 2023
At long last, just received the biometrics request. Tracker isn’t updated to reflect this request, and doesn’t show any ghost updates either so there’s a lag there. Happy to see some movement, however, after 3 months.
I got the biometrics request yesterday, Tracker is not updated. Hoping that after biometric it moves faster.

Aneri13

Nov 2, 2023
I got biometric request yesterday and today I received an Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services. Does anyone know what that letter means ? I am confused.

Reactions: ay1993

richardrocks

Jun 6, 2024
The tracker for the sponsor isn’t very helpful at this point. The principal applicant can access letters from IRCC in his Secure Account and see more info in the tracker. As I understand it, the sponsor can’t link an application to their Secure Account — that’s mainly for the principal applicant. How are people receiving the Sponsorship Approval and AIP letters? Just sent via email?

richardrocks

Jun 6, 2024
I got biometric request yesterday and today I received an Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services. Does anyone know what that letter means ? I am confused.
I received that letter as well. From what I understand, not super relevant if you’re already in Canada living with a Canadian / PR spouse.

We haven’t received SA or AIP yet. And the tracker hasn’t been updated in a month and a half despite getting biometrics request.

Reactions: ay1993 and YVR123