11 June - COPR details on tracker
Not yet - Portal 1 Email
Not yet - Portal 2 Email
Congratulations!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
So the COPR only means they have the final decision but doesn't mean we are PR ? I see. I thought it was already a confirmation of Permanent Residency as the name suggests LOL.
PR is a legal term. CoPR details simply is your document number, which is completely independent of whether you will become a PR. You only become a PR once you are virtually landed or physically land.

Reactions: Glorious Life

DhiSin11

May 28, 2024
Your eligibility can never be marked completed on GCKey without you either getting your passports stamped or getting approved as an inlander.

The technical definition of GCKey is that you've met all conditions of PR which are beyond eligibility checks(e.g. having a valid passport that can be stamped). GCKey sticks to the old definition and hence should never update till you are approved.

If it is completed on tracker(eligibility), you are marked Eligibility: recommended pass. It isn't completed.
Thank you! As I understood, now IRCC needs BCG to complete for them to take final decision.

Shhasan

Apr 14, 2024
I am dependent it updated for me but for my partner she is the primary applicant and hers been showing not received …it’s more than a month now…what is your AOr date? And the type of application ? Ours is PNP EE
AOR date 13th may. And type of Application is also same EE PNP. Surprisingly have similarity

Shaheer428

Feb 2, 2024
Hi Everyone. I have been a secret lurker here for months. This forum has been very helpful in our EE process. I can't believe it's time to share our timeline here. ✨️

EE FSW Outland - French Draw
Dependent: 1
Creation of Profile : 2 Dec 2023
ITA : 1 Feb 2024
Upfront Med : 19 Feb 24
AOR : 25 Mar 2024
BIL : 1 May 2024
MEP : 1 May 2024
BIL Completed : 6 May 2024
All Completed : 11 June 2024
PPR : 12 June 2024

I wish everyone a speedy process. ⚡

Last edited:

Memed94

Jun 13, 2024
Hi Everyone. I have been a secret lurker here for months. This forum has been very helpful in our EE process. I can't believe it's time to share our timeline here. ✨️

Dependent: 1
Creation of Profile : 2 Dec 2023
AOR : 25 Mar 2024
BIL : 1 May 2024
PPR : 12 June 2024

I wish everyone a speedy process. ⚡
Hi,

Congrats ! It's a great news !

I have almost the same timeline :

Dependent: 5
Creation of Profile : nov 2023
AOR : 30 Mar 2024
BIL : 9 May 2024
Bio done : 13 may 2024
Medical exam done : 21st may 2024

One question : did you have an update in your IRCC account when you did the medical exam ?

I am still waiting for an update after my medical exam and I have nothing so far...

Thanks for your reply

Reactions: Shaheer428

Shaheer428

Feb 2, 2024
Hi,

One question : did you have an update in your IRCC account when you did the medical exam ?

I am still waiting for an update after my medical exam and I have nothing so far...

Thanks for your reply
Hi. Thank you very much.

Actually we did upfront medical. It was marked pass the same day we got BIL. Im guessing you will get get PPR shortly after medical passed.

Current timeline, atleast for fsw french outland, is PPR being issued about 1month 15 days after BIL. I saw 6 posts on reddit, with similar timelines. I got it after 1 month and 12 days, however our profile was fairly simple. No major travel history or anything. So background checks went fairly quick.

Reactions: Memed94
Apr 5, 2024
Hi,

Thanks for your reply
Please place a call through and ask about all your steps... call early in the morning.
Is everything on your tracker complete?
Dunno if it changed anything but I did something of the sort and my was PPR approved the same day after waiting for updates following medicals passed.
I'm a Feb 1st cohort too.

Memed94

Jun 13, 2024
Please place a call through and ask about all your steps... call early in the morning.
Is everything on your tracker complete?
Dunno if it changed anything but I did something of the sort and my was PPR approved the same day after waiting for updates following medicals passed.
I'm a Feb 1st cohort too.
Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

I will try to call them, do you have the IRCC visa office phone number to share ?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi. Thank you very much.

Actually we did upfront medical. It was marked pass the same day we got BIL. Im guessing you will get get PPR shortly after medical passed.

Current timeline, atleast for fsw french outland, is PPR being issued about 1month 15 days after BIL. I saw 6 posts on reddit, with similar timelines. I got it after 1 month and 12 days, however our profile was fairly simple. No major travel history or anything. So background checks went fairly quick.
There's no statistically significant data to say that one would get PPR shortly after medicals passed. Way too many folks who have been waiting for months or even a year after MEP.