<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Zoey2023

Jul 13, 2023
Hi there,
here’s my timeline
express entry PNP
ITA June 1st
AOR June 24th

they just requested a document for my husband, the IMM5406e…how am I supposed to upload anything, there isnt an option? Or am I expected to use Webform?

Please help they gave me a couple of days to upload it and idk how to do it

markcm

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
11-05-2023
Med's Done....
09-04-2023
Passport Req..
11-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2023
Hi there,
here’s my timeline
express entry PNP
ITA June 1st
AOR June 24th

they just requested a document for my husband, the IMM5406e…how am I supposed to upload anything, there isnt an option? Or am I expected to use Webform?

Please help they gave me a couple of days to upload it and idk how to do it
Hey! If I remember correctly- once you fill in primary contact info on the web form, and hit Next, you get the option to upload documents.

Reactions: Zoey2023

mololokoko

Jul 9, 2023
Those are average processing times though, not SLA time to
Hi everyone,

I have a question about security check. Mine is currently Not started based on what the agent told me on the phone and I think the agent told me that info sharing is in process. I know thé process can go from weeks to months to even years sometimes. But if my criminality is passed in may and that I submitted my BIO in 17 May(linked the same day), how much more time do you think will I have to wait till receiving an answer ?
Here is my timeline
AOR 13 MARCH 2023
BIO 17 MAY COMPLETED
ELIGIBILITY 31 MAY COMPLETED
MEP 27 JUNE 2023 COMPLETED
BACKGROUND- IN PROCESS.
I HAVE ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS IN REVIEW-12 JUNE- NOT YET EVALUATED TOO.

Last edited:
Reactions: KTYD

Zoey2023

Jul 13, 2023
Hey! If I remember correctly- once you fill in primary contact info on the web form, and hit Next, you get the option to upload documents.
so uploading on webform is enough…i already did that, I hope that’s all it is…thank you for ur reply

Reactions: markcm

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Anyone here with Sydney as PVO ?
My file has seen no movement since biometrics were updated (24 May).
FSW-O here with AOR-14 March.
I have not seen much FSW outlanders with Sydney. Just want to see if there is anyone? And the status update please? Why Sydney is not starting security
I agree. Mine is AOR 1st april and my last update was 5th may— the day my eligibility got completed. Since then no update. Even i ordered gcms notes and it shows the last time my file was updated was on 5th may. Only background is remaining. It has been in progress since 26th april. But gcms shows security not started.

but i know that 21st and 22nd april aors ( fsw outland) have got their pprs from cio sydney.

Reactions: littlestar19

kanwaljeets

Jul 13, 2023
Yes my timeline is quite similar
ITA : 1 march 23
AOR : 13 april 23
Medical passed : 17 may 23
Previously done bill updated : 17 may 23
Dependent request for bill : 18 may 23
Done on : 24 may 23 updated on 25 may 23 oj gckey and tracker
After that no update
Do you know where there was any strike recently?

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
I agree. Mine is AOR 1st april and my last update was 5th may— the day my eligibility got completed. Since then no update. Even i ordered gcms notes and it shows the last time my file was updated was on 5th may. Only background is remaining. It has been in progress since 26th april. But gcms shows security not started.

but i know that 21st and 22nd april aors ( fsw outland) have got their pprs from cio sydney.
Oh !!!!
What have we done then that they are not starting security! Are you in touch with them? Or do you know their timelines?

• Sad
Reactions: KTYD