+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Totally agree with you, this spec sheet is totally an indication that how slowly they are working. Even the face book group dictates the same how many people are waiting for just the AOR1 and other steps but no updates at all.
Exactly.

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
I cannot explain the subject of Statistics for you in one post, but I can give you an analogy.
You know what polls are before an election? You don't need to ask 25 million people to get an idea who is winning a political election (unless the parties are going head to head then it gets harder to tell), you only need to poll a few thousand people to get a good estimation with a small margin of error.
On tracker we are at least 5% of the total number of apps in Canada on any given day, which is a big enough sample size to give us an excellent indication at what's going on out there.
So for example if on our tracker we see zero AOR movement on a given day, on a country scale there may be a couple of AOR but that is out of whole lot more apps which means that anybody's chances to get an AOR is extremely LOW based on those stats.
On the other hand, when our tracker was churning out 5 AOR's a day back in January, that's a good indication that on the national scale you can bet there are dozens of AOR's being handed out.

Another example, if you see on tracker for a specific month 9 out of 10 apps took 15 days to AOR1, does that mean that nationally ALL apps given AOR in 15 days? of course not, but 90% of them ARE. You see how this works?
This is unfortunately true.

Sep 14, 2020
Application was received 5th of March. We never received an Aor1 but my wife just received a request for biometrics. We still aren't able to link her application however. Is this normal? Do I need to be concerned about not getting an AOR or being able to link the application?
Finally she is in Canada as a visitor. Can she complete her fingerprints in Canada for an outbound application?

garuda2020

Jul 1, 2020
Application was received 5th of March. We never received an Aor1 but my wife just received a request for biometrics. We still aren't able to link her application however. Is this normal? Do I need to be concerned about not getting an AOR or being able to link the application?
Finally she is in Canada as a visitor. Can she complete her fingerprints in Canada for an outbound application?
yes she can do in canada
She had visit visa? Did she apply now during pandemic or from visa exempt country

kharthik24

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Toronto
What country is your wife?

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Please update the tracker! Thank you

Dude29

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
Hey, I sent a webform to let IRCC know that we have sent the PCC to Sydney, NS but I got a reply from IRCC that they cannot reveal the information to me. They want me to submit a Use of Rep form and Power Attorney form. But I am the sponsor so not sure why? Has anyone experienced this?