+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

nonamemike

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
yes next step is medical exam and then the hospital will transfer the results to canada. after they check the medical exam they will transfer it to the visa office..
perhaps they will ask for additional document or they will not
But Sponer Approval letter stated that they are transferring the file to VO. Will they not transfer right away or do we have to give medical first then they will transfer? I thought file is transferred right away after getting sponser approval as they have mentioned on it that they are transferring it.

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
But Sponer Approval letter stated that they are transferring the file to VO. Will they not transfer right away or do we have to give medical first then they will transfer? I thought file is transferred right away after getting sponser approval as they have mentioned on it that they are transferring it.
you application will transfer to the visa office . but what i meant that the medical exam will go with this process not the application

gulati.akshay10

Apr 15, 2020
really? what did they said? can you copy please
This is what the pdf says :
"
Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of XXXX XXXX and family (if applicable).
We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor."

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
"
Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor."
this is what we got
Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of ******* and family (if applicable).
We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.
Reminder – Your undertaking is an unconditional promise of support
The undertaking you signed is an unconditional promise to financially support and provide basic requirements for your sponsored relative(s). This undertaking is not broken by such changes as the granting of Canadian citizenship, divorce, separation, relationship breakdown, moving to another province, or a change in your financial situation. Your obligations as a sponsor begin as soon as your sponsored relative and, if applicable, their accompanying family members become permanent residents of Canada. This undertaking cannot be cancelled once permanent resident visas are issued to them.
The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to the visa office in Beirut for further processing.
Visa Office Contact Information
( their is more but i copied the half of the letter to see how they told me that they transfer it )
you should call ircc and ask them

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
"
Dear Sir/Madam,
Not all sponsor approval letter come with transfer attach to it,
sometimes u get a different letter about the transfer of your file at a later date.

Reactions: gulati.akshay10

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
Any idea how long I should expect before dm? Got pre arrival November 28th completed biometrics yesterday

How long after biometrics does dm ushely take? I think it was only thing left on my app

Gadshe09

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Any March applicants who still did not receive Sponsor Approval?
I’m still waiting for my sponsor approval. I’ve been told by IRCC that I’m approved as a sponsor and it says decision made on ECAS on the sponsor side but I don’t have anything in writing yet.

Have you checked ECAS to see if a decision was made on the sponsor side?

Gadshe09

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
this is what we got
Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of ******* and family (if applicable).
We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.
Reminder – Your undertaking is an unconditional promise of support
The undertaking you signed is an unconditional promise to financially support and provide basic requirements for your sponsored relative(s). This undertaking is not broken by such changes as the granting of Canadian citizenship, divorce, separation, relationship breakdown, moving to another province, or a change in your financial situation. Your obligations as a sponsor begin as soon as your sponsored relative and, if applicable, their accompanying family members become permanent residents of Canada. This undertaking cannot be cancelled once permanent resident visas are issued to them.
The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to the visa office in Beirut for further processing.
Visa Office Contact Information
( their is more but i copied the half of the letter to see how they told me that they transfer it )
you should call ircc and ask them
Have you received correspondence that they received your file at the VO office yet?

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
I’m still waiting for my sponsor approval. I’ve been told by IRCC that I’m approved as a sponsor and it says decision made on ECAS on the sponsor side but I don’t have anything in writing yet.

Have you checked ECAS to see if a decision was made on the sponsor side?
Nothing yet on ECAS as well. IRCC said they are still processing the background check. Wondering whats taking so long?

Gadshe09

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Nothing yet on ECAS as well. IRCC said they are still processing the background check. Wondering whats taking so long?
It’s hard to say. It could just be a simple delay in sending as well as IRCC doesn’t seem to be sending anything in order either. I got my AOR and medical request and that was back in October but no SA approval yet. Decision made for SA side on ECAS for me updated about 5 days after I got my AOR