+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

cn1

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
The AOR issued in Outland is much much more fast than Inland appication.
They already issue AOR for May Outland applicants, Most Ouland applicant already pass Sponsor Approval stag
Inland application Actual AOR still stuck in March.

maxayma

May 11, 2020
Once we got bio metrics request is there chance they can return file
No this step is usually after IRCC check the file of being complete. In general if an application is found uncomplete IRCC will never go any step further with the application IRCC will rather send it back to the sponsor.

Reactions: jasluke

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
I got my SA couple of days ago and in there it says the application is forwarded to New Delhi visa office for further processing.

Some of people here are being sent to ottawa. Any ideas why?

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
I got my SA couple of days ago and in there it says the application is forwarded to New Delhi visa office for further processing.

Some of people here are being sent to ottawa. Any ideas why?
No one knows exactly for sure but it’s likely due to a backlog of applications that were due to remain in Canada for processing. Normally Mississauga would handle them but Ottawa seems to be taking some workload.

I doubt it has any relevance to files that were due to process at visa offices outside the country.

kf18

Sep 27, 2020
Mauritius
App. Filed.......
05th March 2020
AOR Received.
26th September 2020
Sponsor received SA and principal applicant's permanent residence will be forwarded to Pretoria for further processing. (In one mail few days ago) [March 5,2020]

varma97

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hey Guys, I just got this email . Is this AOR2??
Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of *** and family (if applicable).
We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.
Reminder – Your undertaking is an unconditional promise of support
The undertaking you signed is an unconditional promise to financially support and provide basic requirements for your sponsored relative(s). This undertaking is not broken by such changes as the granting of Canadian citizenship, divorce, separation, relationship breakdown, moving to another province, or a change in your financial situation. Your obligations as a sponsor begin as soon as your sponsored relative and, if applicable, their accompanying family members become permanent residents of Canada. This undertaking cannot be cancelled once permanent resident visas are issued to them.
The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to the visa office in New Delhi for further processing.