AOR ; 20- March-2020
Biometrics letter & Medical passed : 15-May-2020
Hi,
My AOR - 19-Mar-2020
Medical Passed - 19-May-2020
Biometrics data got updated as well
Applied: Inland
BG status says :
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Kindly let me know if you got any updates.
Thanks !!

madrilena

May 29, 2020
Hi,

Wondering if anyone has a similar update -

AOR - Mar 31, 2020
MEP - May 29, 2020
CEC - Inland
and it seems like I got a BIL based on the attached Biometrics Collection Letter (May 29), but as of today when I went into check my update, I'm actually seeing a Biometrics section under my Application Info.
Right under Date Received, I see the following:
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number: CICXXXXXXXXXXXXX (covered for privacy)
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: January 23, 2019
    • Expiry Date: January 23, 2029
Is my biometrics information getting displayed because I currently have a work permit, or do you think they might be considering waiving biometrics for PR applicants if their biometrics from work permit is valid for COVID?

Feel free to share your two-cents Thanks!

Rajsree84

Apr 25, 2020
Once Service Canada reopens, You can try giving your biometrics by just walk in. I tried by booking appointments for WP extension biometrics and the date available was too far. Thought of giving a try by walk-in and it worked out with just a few mins of wait time. Good luck !!
Did you walk -in for biometric at service Canada center?
Did it work?
Please clarify..we have to do it.our WP is about to expire .so before that aiming to get PR

aminilay

Oct 3, 2019
Hi,
My AOR - 02-Mar-2020
Medical Passed - 11-March-2020
Biometrics completed - 12-March-2020
Applied: CEC Outland
Waiting for updates.
Kindly let me know if anyone gets any updates.
Thanks !!

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Is CIC not processing FSW outland applications at the moment, or what? My AOR is March 26 but I still haven't received a BIL or any update on my medical exam and yet I see many people whose AORs are March 27-30 and they've already received theirs. Should I be worried?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Is CIC not processing FSW outland applications at the moment, or what? My AOR is March 26 but I still haven't received a BIL or any update on my medical exam and yet I see many people whose AORs are March 27-30 and they've already received theirs. Should I be worried?
I don't think they process much, just tiny numbers if at all.

Ykh

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Same AOR date, same situation. Hopefully, we will receive an update next week.

Shadow playz

May 29, 2020
Did you walk -in for biometric at service Canada center?
Did it work?
Please clarify..we have to do it.our WP is about to expire .so before that aiming to get PR
We did the biometrics in the month of January for our work permit extension in Kitchener, Ontario location. Give a try by walk-in once they open Service Canada centers near yours. It was all done in a few minutes of time.

kishan9k

May 4, 2019
hello all,
i already submitted RCMP certi in an additional documents section and still i got BIL along with medical passed notification.
Do i still have to book an appointment for biometrics in service canada?
AOR: march 25

nijjar123

Jan 18, 2020
hi everyone
Is there anybody waiting to submit there biometrics
I am an inland applicant and with AOR 28 feb, received Biometric request letter on 6th March, but since March last week all Service Canada centres are closed and not opened yet, IRCC has extended the biometric submission time to 90 days and I am about to cross that limit and still there is no news of opening Service Canada centres. what should I do ?

channychanchan

Sep 28, 2018
hi everyone
Is there anybody waiting to submit there biometrics
I am an inland applicant and with AOR 28 feb, received Biometric request letter on 6th March, but since March last week all Service Canada centres are closed and not opened yet, IRCC has extended the biometric submission time to 90 days and I am about to cross that limit and still there is no news of opening Service Canada centres. what should I do ?
On the CIC website they said the deadline doesn't matter anymore.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html

"If the site closest to you is closed, we’ll automatically extend your deadline to give your biometrics.

You don’t have to give your biometrics until the sites reopen. This applies to you, even if your biometrics instruction letter (BIL) says you have 30 or 90 days.

You don’t have to contact us for this extension, and you don’t need a new BIL to make another appointment when sites reopen. Bring your original BIL to your new appointment to show proof of payment."

gobsaini

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Chandigarh, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2019
AOR Received.
20-03-2020
Hi,

Wondering if anyone has a similar update -

AOR - Mar 31, 2020
MEP - May 29, 2020
CEC - Inland
and it seems like I got a BIL based on the attached Biometrics Collection Letter (May 29), but as of today when I went into check my update, I'm actually seeing a Biometrics section under my Application Info.
Right under Date Received, I see the following:
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number: CICXXXXXXXXXXXXX (covered for privacy)
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: January 23, 2019
    • Expiry Date: January 23, 2029
Is my biometrics information getting displayed because I currently have a work permit, or do you think they might be considering waiving biometrics for PR applicants if their biometrics from work permit is valid for COVID?

Feel free to share your two-cents Thanks!
Earlier biometrics are always attached. You need to give fresh biometrics for a PR application