+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MARCH 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

avinashn

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
The confusion may have arisen during info sharing. If you do not have a US visa or never travelled to the US, then during info sharing you name or a person with you name showed up, this clarification will be sent.

Just send the forms completely filled and that would confirm that you do not have a US visa or travel history to the US. If you do, then submit the info requested.
Hi @legalfalcon, I live in US and I do have valid visa. But this instruction is next to Travel History where it asks about travel to places other than country of origin and place of residence. I am thinking of writing a letter of explanation and attaching all visa documents to form IMM 5562. Would that be fine? Other wise all I could do is just check "did not travel" checkbox in the form.

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
So I got my GCMS notes today. Ordered on 21st August.

Eligibility not started

Security not started

Criminality passed

Last movement/activity was in May.
This is really sad. Submitted biometrics in the second week of August.

Guessing most people from March aor especially FSW-O are in the same boat.

If anybody here knows how to read GCMS better, please dm me. Thank you.

dd23

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020

Eligibility not started

Security not started

Criminality passed

Did you see any ghost updates on your profile?

ajay_kumar

Jan 30, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon and other group members
I hope all is well with you.
Your response is much appreciated here.
My AOR is of 1st March. I received the RPRF request letter today and it stated that (This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose. At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse......).
Does this indicate that my eligibility is cleared? As per my last webform May 2020 (Medicals - Passed. Biometrics - Done. Criminality- Valid) And rest of the stages were in progress). I have applied for the GCMS and waiting for the response.
Thanks In Advance.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
My AOR is of 1st March. I received the RPRF request letter today and it stated that (This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose. At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse......).
Does this indicate that my eligibility is cleared? As per my last webform May 2020 (Medicals - Passed. Biometrics - Done. Criminality- Valid) And rest of the stages were in progress). I have applied for the GCMS and waiting for the response.
Thanks In Advance.

If an applicant receives a request for the RPRF fee then it usually means that eligibility is recommended passed or passed. It's recommended to pay the RPRF fee upfront as it can save you some processing time and it's a refundable fee as well.

Reactions: ajay_kumar

ajay_kumar

Jan 30, 2019
If an applicant receives a request for the RPRF fee then it usually means that eligibility is recommended passed or passed. It's recommended to pay the RPRF fee upfront as it can save you some processing time and it's a refundable fee as well.
Thank You, For the Prompt Response.

Reactions: caipsnotes

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks In Advance.
RPRF is always requested, if not paid when the application is submitted, during the eligibility stage. In most cases, the RPRF is requested when the eligibility has been assessed by an analyst / assistant and recommend passed and awaiting a final review by an officer.

Getting the RPRF request indicates a good sign and where exactly your application is at will be clear when you received the GCMS notes.

ajay_kumar

Jan 30, 2019
RPRF is always requested, if not paid when the application is submitted, during the eligibility stage. In most cases, the RPRF is requested when the eligibility has been assessed by an analyst / assistant and recommend passed and awaiting a final review by an officer.

Getting the RPRF request indicates a good sign and where exactly your application is at will be clear when you received the GCMS notes.
Okay, Thanks

riya2018

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020

Eligibility not started

Security not started

Criminality passed

What is your Stream and AOR?

riya2018

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020

@legalfalcon I saw someone in group posting according to agent he passed eligibility and security on same date. Does this really happen?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I saw someone in group posting according to agent he passed eligibility and security on same date. Does this really happen?
Yes. Some applicants will see the processing very fast, especially those considered low risk and their security is passed along with eligibility.

ajay_kumar

Jan 30, 2019

Hi @legalfalcon
I just received the GCMS notes and now I am perplexed while looking at the progress of the application. Eligibility is not even started yet. What should I do now? Response will be really helpful.
Thanks in advance.

https://app.photobucket.com/u/ajaykumar1664/p/3d68c045-6350-44fe-a61b-a10c

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon
I just received the GCMS notes and now I am perplexed while looking at the progress of the application. Eligibility is not even started yet. What should I do now? Response will be really helpful.
Thanks in advance.
https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/i/ajay
https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/i/ajay
When was ur gcms generated. It could be because the gcms was generated before they processed ur application and sent u the request to pay the fee?

ajay_kumar

Jan 30, 2019
When was ur gcms generated. It could be because the gcms was generated before they processed ur application and sent u the request to pay the fee?
Hi, I have edited the previous post with a legible screenshot link. Can you please have a look at them. Thanks in advance.
https://app.photobucket.com/u/ajaykumar1664/p/3d68c045-6350-44fe-a61b-a10c

Aminjoon

Jul 2, 2015
I am an inland applicant. The last update for me was on May 29th and that was just for my medical exam which was passed.
I submitted my application on March 31st.
I raised a webform and received a reply back on August 11th. they said:
"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment."
no other information was provided... it's really frustrating as I can see most of the inland applicants have at least their eligibility passed and for me no updates on the portal whatsoever.