+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
That's what I thought was weird about our AOR1, it was not sent to me the sponsor it was sent to PA email but had my name on it "Dear Janeth"

Other then that on ECAS and GC KEY it has the PA name correct. We are hoping it was just random and that everything else comes addressed correctly.
ok so just to understand that AOR always goes to SP.

I realized after that I typed PA's email wrong and sent a web form to have them correct it. because I'm worried of not getting the email notification for AOR. But if they send it to SP then I don't have to worry as much

Janeth7789

Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
ok so just to understand that AOR always goes to SP.

I realized after that I typed PA's email wrong and sent a web form to have them correct it. because I'm worried of not getting the email notification for AOR. But if they send it to SP then I don't have to worry as much
Seems like in most cases AOR1 goes to sponsors email from what I have read. In our case it went to the PA email but addressed to Sponsor (me).

I guess ours was just a random situation, everything else on ECAS and GC Key seems to be fine

Reactions: glen1990

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
That's what I thought was weird about our AOR1, it was not sent to me the sponsor it was sent to PA email but had my name on it "Dear Janeth"

Other then that on ECAS and GC KEY it has the PA name correct. We are hoping it was just random and that everything else comes addressed correctly.
Keep an eye on where your sponsorship approval email goes - maybe you put your partners email in the sponsor field too?

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Although AORs have been quick for us March applicants, the SA's are taking a while:(
At least u got aor I am still waiting

HHS

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
AOR1 goes to the sponsor. Following that, you sign up for GCKEY and then link your application which you seem to have done.
There’s no need for two accounts, just share your account with your wife as it’s tailored towards her anyway as the Principal Applicant - you don’t need two accounts.

Her biometrics and medical will come via this account and then when she’s transferred to her local VO you’ll (Sponsor) get an email.

The next correspondence your wife will get is AOR2 which is the VO confirming they’ve received it, however, this doesn’t always happen so keep an eye on ECAS:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do
Okay, so the Sponsor is a PR who already has a GCKEY account for his prior express entry application. So if the Sponsor gets the AOR1, he can link the Spousal PR application with his own GCKEY account? Meaning the PA never need to have a GCKEY account throughout the process?

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Yea mine came after about 34 days of them receiving the application.. when did they receive yours?
Well congrats still waiting mine is only 29 days :(but still have to wait maybe I am so impatient

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Our application was received at Sydney office today. My wife and son are living in Canada with me but we’ve still applied Outland. Earlier , our application was returned because some Pakistan specific forms were missing. This time again we sent it again without those forms because they are U.S citizens and now came to Canada to live with me. The part about the police certificates in the new checklist was confusing so I just sent them FBI identity history along with the Pakistan police certificate. I had called IRCC about the confusion and they said put Canada as the country you’re living in in the checklist and US as the other one. Since they’ve only been here a month or so, he said the third check mark doesn’t apply where it asks if you have lived in Canada for the last six months. They lived here with me for six months last year then went to Pakistan for four months and came back in March. The checklist also asked for a proof of their status in Canada for which I could only provide the air tickets since US passports are not stamped on arrival. I hope we did the right thing this time and it doesn’t get returned again.I want to know what will be the final step for them ? I’m assuming they won’t receive PPR because they’re visa exempt but how will we receive the COPR?

Janeth7789

Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
Although AORs have been quick for us March applicants, the SA's are taking a while:(
Just looking at the tracker seems like 4-6 days between AOR1 and SA in most cases. Sooo hard being patient but it is what it is.

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Just looking at the tracker seems like 4-6 days between AOR1 and SA in most cases. Sooo hard being patient but it is what it is.
I just noticed in speedsheet March 11 applicant got aor today and I am March 11 too nothing so far .. I feel so scared and I feel like my application will get returned :(:(:(

Tuhin_Ashraf

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Guys. I have fulltime decent job and at the same time I receive Rental Benifitfrom Manitoban Gogvernment. Does this rental benifit called social assistance and disqualify me from sponcoring my wife?

Thank you.

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Guys. I have fulltime decent job and at the same time I receive Rental Benifitfrom Manitoban Gogvernment. Does this rental benifit called social assistance and disqualify me from sponcoring my wife?

Thank you.
Hello ,
There shouldn’t be a prblem but double check with someone experienced , becuz I went to one of the case worker in Ontario she said there shouldn’t be a prblem ,

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
I just called IRCC Nd asked when will they process my application they said they r working on last years applications :mad: and they haven’t started this months yet ..? They lie too?

Vaughan

Apr 2, 2019
I just called IRCC Nd asked when will they process my application they said they r working on last years applications :mad: and they haven’t started this months yet ..? They lie too?
Has to be a mistake. A lot of applications from Feb have been sent to local visa offices already

Reactions: Farahnaz11