+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2018***** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INSIDE OF CANADA

agiroux

May 28, 2018
That is fantastic! Congrats! I hope our medical requestion can come soon, any idea about the timeline right now?
Thank you, it is definitely a relief!! Last I saw January was starting to get medical requests, so I am hoping for either September or October!

elomam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Montreal
Thank you, it is definitely a relief!! Last I saw January was starting to get medical requests, so I am hoping for either September or October!
Hi, may I ask please where did you see they've started sending medical requests to January applicants ?

agiroux

May 28, 2018
Hi, may I ask please where did you see they've started sending medical requests to January applicants ?
Hey,

In this thread January applicants wrote in confirming they received their medical requests. I'm not sure if the link will take you to the exact page but incase it does not, the comments were from last Wednesday.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2018-spousal-sponsorship-in-land-applications-timeline-and-updates.536517/page-115#post-7041035

Reactions: elomam

elomam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Montreal

agiroux

May 28, 2018
Hey everyone random question. I received my OWP and the "In Canada Approval Letter" is attached to the file however, now my status says they are reviewing my eligibility. Has anyone else's file done this?

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Hey everyone random question. I received my OWP and the "In Canada Approval Letter" is attached to the file however, now my status says they are reviewing my eligibility. Has anyone else's file done this?
My OWP is just one sheet of paper. Sorry cannot help.

agiroux

May 28, 2018
My OWP is just one sheet of paper. Sorry cannot help.
ahh yes mine is the same. It looks like they re-issued a new one with a different document number, maybe a clerical error or something. As long as it still says approved I am happy haha