17-11-2016
Passport Req..
19-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2017
LANDED..........
13-12-2017
jeff198901 said:
Does the PCC have to be hand signed as well?
My police certificate was not hand signed by me. I submitted what the FBI sent to me and did not sign it.

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Waived off as per gcms notes
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
indian5911 said:
NOt able to reach CIC agents.
whats the best time to call ?
Morning @8:30

d_heart_s

Feb 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAM MITIAS said:
3- in the enquiry field she advised me to be Sponsorship- sponsoring spouse outside canada NOT " technical difficulty ".
What ... the guy I spoke to me told me multiple times that I must choose "technical difficulty" when submitting PCC/Schedule A...

Maybe I should submit again using the Sponsoring category as well...

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
When submitting schedule A and PCC via ircc webform where do I enter "please attach the following documents?"

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
mehree said:
i called CIC today and they told me that if you didnt receive aor yet it might be that your application is incomplete and sent back , i hope thats not the case :'(
Hi Mehree,

I am on the same boat . My file received on 30 March 2017. I call them everyday.Today when I gave my UCI number and other details to call agent. she was able to see my details with no sponsorship application linked to it. Before they used to tell me same story, we are processing March 27th applications but today she said we have processed all march files and then I asked her so where the hell is my file then? she said give me ur payment receipt number , Canada post tracking number and we will find out where is your file :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:. I have given all the details and hoping for the best.

Officer normally writes notes under UCI profile if application received and returned. In my case there is no notes so hopefully it's there in any dustbin in CPC premises. you can call and ask them if there is any indication for return .

simewhit

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wintermao said:
Application for spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners and dependent children (currently living outside Canada):
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6

Application for spouses or common-law partners (currently living in Canada) applying under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class:
CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4

Other family class applications:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

See above should be PO BOX 3000.
So, the reason I suggested the last address on your list (although on mine the first line is "Required Documents") is because that is the address my PA was instructed to send his schedule A and PCC to in the request email he received from CIC. However, since another person on this thread had so much success sending it to PO BOX 3000, I'm sure that is fine too. Maybe the information in the email was outdated and CIC hasn't bothered to change it.

Dougmeadows

Mar 26, 2017
Which email address do I mail my schedule A too? The mailing address is Mississauga but the email address says Ottawa in it. Is the Ottawa one cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca the correct email?

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
SNGHL_2013 said:
Hi Mehree,

I am on the same boat . My file received on 30 March 2017. I call them everyday.Today when I gave my UCI number and other details to call agent. she was able to see my details with no sponsorship application linked to it. Before they used to tell me same story, we are processing March 27th applications but today she said we have processed all march files and then I asked her so where the hell is my file then? she said give me ur payment receipt number , Canada post tracking number and we will find out where is your file :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:. I have given all the details and hoping for the best.

Officer normally writes notes under UCI profile if application received and returned. In my case there is no notes so hopefully it's there in any dustbin in CPC premises. you can call and ask them if there is any indication for return .
Same case as your's, our application was received on 24th March but CIC is unable to find our package.

davdeep

Apr 9, 2017
SNGHL_2013 said:
Hi Mehree,

I received confirmation today and request to link my application. I filed the application on March 24th. Hopefully, you will get yours soon as well.

awahidi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Usa
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
Dougmeadows said:
Which email address do I mail my schedule A too? The mailing address is Mississauga but the email address says Ottawa in it. Is the Ottawa one cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca the correct email?
Mail means you have to send it physically through post office. Btw did they email you from ottawa CPC ?

awahidi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Usa
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
Hello everyone I submitted my Sched A on April 6 through IRCC Webform but still no reply. I have chose "NO" for the question where it asks have you submitted your application to a visa office outside Canada since I sent my app to Mississauga and then they transferred to Ottawa when they sent me SA letter. I have chosen for the type of application " Sponsorship " and Outside canada since I live in USA with my canadian wife. Is this the right way to submit or what. Do you suggest submitting the PCC and Sched A again through PCC?

NomTGuzman

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
March 7, 2017
Doc's Request.
May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: March 22, 2017, SA: March 28, 2017
File Transfer...
May 19, 2017
Med's Request
April 10, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi everyone! For those who received this email somewhere in April 19th, is it really for real that our file is already transferred in our visa office? Or this is just one of their glitches? There is no update in ECAS or myCIC account

Dear client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at a visa office outside Canada.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

Report important changes,
Provide documents,
Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
Enquire on an outcome to a request.

You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca