Med's Done....
24-10-2014
adityavarma81 said:
My Timelines are as below, can someone please update the sheet

Application Received: March 10th 2014
AOR Received: March 29th 2014
Medical Request: Sep 18th 2014
Additional Documents Request: Sep 19th 2014
Documents Submitted: Oct 20th 2014 (PCC and T4)
RPRF: Upfront Oct 28th 2014
Passport Request: Jan 09th 2015

Status changed to In Process: Nov 28th 2014
Status Changed to Decission Made : Jan 11th 2015
Congratulation....

C_Survival

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
shek1lla said:
hi folks

Friend of mine is a march applicant!
he received on march 3rd an AOR, but since then nothning no contact, no mail no nothing! any sugestions?
yes apply for GCMS

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

prcec1

Dec 19, 2014
Repost

Please help!!!

Application Received by CIC: 20th March 2014

Here's a screenshot of my GCMS Notes Summary

i60. tinypic. com / rvhs7q. png (please copy-paste the link in browser, remove the spaces) - Sorry, I am not able to post links..

Is there anything that I need to send to them?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
Re: Repost

prcec1 said:
Please help!!!

Application Received by CIC: 20th March 2014

Here's a screenshot of my GCMS Notes Summary

i60. tinypic. com / rvhs7q. png (please copy-paste the link in browser, remove the spaces) - Sorry, I am not able to post links..

Is there anything that I need to send to them?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Looks like you have copied the duties on your letter from the HRDC site , make a new letter with detailed duties mentioned and send them

prcec1

Dec 19, 2014
Thank you Akil_F1. It makes sense now...apparently the hiring agency had a template for the position. Thanks again!

prcec1

Dec 19, 2014
Actually, one more question, what could be the best way to send a clarification from my end? Can I e-mail them?

Wire

Jul 17, 2013
Hi guys, so I posted a month-ish ago about my application just not updating in forever, I applied for my GCMS notes and got them back the other day, enclosed:

(click to view bigger)

So it sounds like I messed up a little with a specific document and told them that I was earning $25k a year, which was wrong. Is there anything I can do now to help this extra review process along or what? I'm kinda freaking out right now and worried that it's going to get declined.

ameorko

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-04-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
my husband is the primary applicant however he is im The UK at the moment. Is he able to apply for the GCMS notes or can i apply on his behalf?

Is there a certain timeframe we have to wait before ordering them or can we request them at any point?

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Wire said:
Hi guys, so I posted a month-ish ago about my application just not updating in forever, I applied for my GCMS notes and got them back the other day, enclosed:

(click to view bigger)

So it sounds like I messed up a little with a specific document and told them that I was earning $25k a year, which was wrong. Is there anything I can do now to help this extra review process along or what? I'm kinda freaking out right now and worried that it's going to get declined.
I am very confused with the way CIC appears to be processing applications. In some instances I see that they are concerned that the LOE or Schedule 8 does not indicate the exact duties in NOCs when the LOE or Schedule 8 are written in peoples own words. Then in other instances they turn around and complain that they are "word for word" copies of NOC descriptions. This is worrying.

steveD

Dec 4, 2012
Hello All March folks,

I landed on 13 december at Rainbow Bridge.

My online status is shown "In Process" now with following lines.

1.We received your application for a permanent resident card on December 13, 2014.

2.We started processing your application on January 22, 2015.

3.Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on January 26, 2015. Your Permanent resident card will be mailed to you or if quality assurance is required, made available for you to pick up at a CIC office.

Hopefully i receieve PR card by friday.

Thanks,
Steve

steveD

Dec 4, 2012
Wire said:

(click to view bigger)

Hi Dear,

Did You Directly copy all of your duties from HRSDC website?

i think if your earning is too much low compare to average wage in market, then CIC officer could raise the question about it.
In your case $15.3K is very low for Web Developer.

Thanks,

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Hi SteveD,

I think you just saw the earning for 2013. In the letter it says that he is earning 25K annually..Right?

So to my knowledge 25K/1920( approx.40hrs per week) = $ 13.~ per hour...

Also being a web developer his salary is kind of low. I am not judging anything overhere.

Just want to detect what CIC Officer is mean by.

The are more concern about Job Duty. because they think the applicant has copied from HRSDC website.....

I suggest do send them updated letter and this may resolve your case issue..

Good Luck!

steveD said:
Hi Dear,

Did You Directly copy all of your duties from HRSDC website?

i think if your earning is too much low compare to average wage in market, then CIC officer could raise the question about it.
In your case $15.3K is very low for Web Developer.

Thanks,
Wire said:

(click to view bigger)

sam7503

Jan 27, 2015
Hi March folks
my timeline is
app rcvd 6th march 2014
AOR 25 march2014
finger prints requested 15th may 2014
medical requested 16th sep 2014
medical rcvd 6th oct 2014
After that nothing heard from them

GCMS notes are as follows
Note 5 updated on 24th june 2014 says
"Analyst/Officer reviewing file. Correspondence was provided for this application prior to file assignment. The correspondance entry records have been administratively changed from provided to recieved.Please review all documents in edocs or incoming correspondence as usual "

Note 4 updated on 19/08/2014 says
new address created

Note 3 updated on 15/09/2014 as
CEC I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendations *** General Results:Medicals required for all applicants.All applicants currently hold valid status in canada ..Work Experience:CEC qualifying period is from 06 march 2011 to 05 march 2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within qualifying period- in skill level 0,A or B occupation. Post secondary studies in canada:College- Technical According to schedule 8: Work experince 1 05/11/2012 to 5/03/2014, NOC ----selected, full time telecomm technician with xyz company. Employment letter dated 19/02/2014 confirms dates of employment ,position, title and salary of At4 from 2012 shows reported earning of $6590 and t4 from 2013 shows reported earning of $30,259.90. There appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experince in stated NOC .Web based search conducted - Online information verified: Language:IELTS - Applicant meets benchmarks for work work experience at this level :B.CRIMINALITY : PA: RCMP screening : fingerprints requested, police certificates:no reportable trace-police reports /court records:eek:n file.All required PCs recieved and there seems to be no A36 concerns evident. MEDICALS:medical required for all applicants requested documents. RECOMMENDATIONS: RECOMMEND REVIEW BY AN OFFICER.

Note 2 updated on 16/09/214
Medical Generated

Note 1 updated on 06/10/214
E-med copy of med received

A bit confused with note 3 whether requirements are met or not. So what should be the next step????
Can anyone help me with some suggestions???

allee

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
AOR Received.
27-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-10-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2015
sam7503 said:
Hi March folks
my timeline is
app rcvd 6th march 2014
AOR 25 march2014

"Analyst/Officer reviewing file. Correspondence was provided for this application prior to file assignment. The correspondance entry records have been administratively changed from provided to recieved.Please review all documents in edocs or incoming correspondence as usual "

new address created

CEC I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendations *** General Results:Medicals required for all applicants.All applicants currently hold valid status in canada ..Work Experience:CEC qualifying period is from 06 march 2011 to 05 march 2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within qualifying period- in skill level 0,A or B occupation. Post secondary studies in canada:College- Technical According to schedule 8: Work experince 1 05/11/2012 to 5/03/2014, NOC ----selected, full time telecomm technician with xyz company. Employment letter dated 19/02/2014 confirms dates of employment ,position, title and salary of At4 from 2012 shows reported earning of $6590 and t4 from 2013 shows reported earning of $30,259.90. There appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experince in stated NOC .Web based search conducted - Online information verified: Language:IELTS - Applicant meets benchmarks for work work experience at this level :B.CRIMINALITY : PA: RCMP screening : fingerprints requested, police certificates:no reportable trace-police reports /court records:eek:n file.All required PCs recieved and there seems to be no A36 concerns evident. MEDICALS:medical required for all applicants requested documents. RECOMMENDATIONS: RECOMMEND REVIEW BY AN OFFICER.

Medical Generated

A bit confused with note 3 whether requirements are met or not. So what should be the next step????
I think your issue is here:
"There appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experince in stated NOC "

The reviewing officer has probably read your HR/employment letter and doesn't see enough evidence that you actually work in your stated NOC code, so (s)he has set your application aside for a second review by another officer (usually in several months time).

If I were you, I'd contact my HR department and have them issue you a more thorough employment letter. Make sure it shows a very clear connection between your daily tasks and the tasks listed in your NOC code (but do NOT just copy the points in your NOC code - paraphrase). Then email it to CIC so they can attach it to your file, ready for when the second officer does their review.

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam7503 said:
Hi March folks
my timeline is
app rcvd 6th march 2014
AOR 25 march2014

new address created

Medical Generated

Thus, did you get your MR before eligibility passed?