+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2011 applicants

ashfaq.ahmed

Jan 24, 2011
Dear Infant, on what basis you think that they have returned my file? I did not receive my file also.

I really thankful to Dear Wiky for sending me a useful link. I have registered my request there.

I checked with my bank and this amount is already transferred to benificiary account.

infiant

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached CIO on 21.09.11
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Dear Ashfaq
I did not mean that. I wanted to say if BD is not encashed for so long means they might have proceesed to return your file.
If your BD is encashed means your file is complete and your case is being considered.

ashfaq.ahmed said:
Dear Infant, on what basis you think that they have returned my file? I did not receive my file also.

I really thankful to Dear Wiky for sending me a useful link. I have registered my request there.

I checked with my bank and this amount is already transferred to benificiary account.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Hello fresh applicants :)

This might be a silly question, but, hey it doesnt hurt to ask :)

We are supposed to complete both the Check lists of CIO and London Visa office (for me its London).....

- The question is we have to Just submit ONE application pack, RIGHT? Not one each in each check list pack.

- Also the copies of the Pages required by CIO and London, they have to be ONE copy in the first check list, that is CIO.

JACKY74

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/03/2011
AOR Received.
29/04/2011
File Transfer...
23/05/2011
Med's Request
23/08/2011
Med's Done....
02/09/2011 Med Received...: 13/11/2011
Passport Req..
27/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
16/02/2012
LANDED..........
29/07/2012
devilhimselff said:

We are supposed to complete both the Check lists of CIO and London Visa office (for me its London).....

- The question is we have to Just submit ONE application pack, RIGHT? Not one each in each check list pack.

- Also the copies of the Pages required by CIO and London, they have to be ONE copy in the first check list, that is CIO.
Don't get confused brother, you have to send only one file to CIO using the VO Checklist, The first part of VO Checklist is just a repetition of the CIO Checklist so you don't need to do it twice, i sent my file last March 30 and it was reviewed positively last April 29.
I hope this will be of some help,

All the best brother

Thalia

Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2011
AOR Received.
27 April 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO: 4 June 2011
Med's Request
11 June 2012
Med's Done....
26 June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 October 2012
LANDED..........
13 May 2013
Yep, exactly!

As you will see, both checklists match. Making sure that you have everything that is written in both, take copies and send the originals to the CIC, Sydney.
Later and after your app goes to your VO, they might ask you to send them your file. Then you will send them all the copies you have, so bottom line, CIC and VO have the same papers on hand.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Thanks guys. Thalia I think you are telling of Rome visa office :)

London requires different instructions, I guess.

Yeah I though so too, that ONE set should be included for both Check lists. But good to confirm.
Thanks again

Thalia

Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2011
AOR Received.
27 April 2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
11 June 2012
Med's Done....
26 June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 October 2012
LANDED..........
13 May 2013
Yes, Rome's VO checklist was pretty clear and almost a match to CIC's checklist. I included both checklists with my app and took a copy of the app, just in case....

phani

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
File Transfer...
02-08-2011
Hi thalia,, plz reply for my msg, i have sent my total app on

sent app -- 8 th march
Recieved by CIO- 14th march
BD Encashed -- 29th of march,

My VO is New Delhi, But till now i did not receive any PER or NER ,, may i know like what actually is happening , plz help me out any one

Thalia

Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2011
AOR Received.
27 April 2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
11 June 2012
Med's Done....
26 June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 October 2012
LANDED..........
13 May 2013
Since it got encashed then it's a very positive hint. There are also other applicants with your dates who still wait for their PER. No worries, I guess they are going to e-mail you very soon. But just in case, check if you wrote your e-mail right in the app and if it went to the junk folder by mistake.

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
ashfaq.ahmed said:

when U make a bank darft insatantly bank takes way money from ur account bt tht doesnt means cio canada took money by using that draft.if bank darft is encashed then u can b sure they used ur money.

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
devilhimselff said:

there is an advice above visa office check list that dont submit anything twice.so think what will b the procedure.there is ielts orginal result in both check list what will u do will u submit 2 orginal ielts result??!!!!actually 1st use cio check list as a cover of ur application package,2ndly use vio checklist as a cover for rest documents like birth certificate,reff letter etc.do u understand??dont submit 2set it will only increase the weight of ur pack and dhl feee and they might b disturbed by this double set

phani

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
File Transfer...
02-08-2011
Thalia said:
Since it got encashed then it's a very positive hint. There are also other applicants with your dates who still wait for their PER. No worries, I guess they are going to e-mail you very soon. But just in case, check if you wrote your e-mail right in the app and if it went to the junk folder by mistake.
Thanx a lot thalia, thanx

fazal_81

Jan 31, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Complete application & suporting docs filed on 29-03-2011 & received by CIO on 05-04-2011.
Doc's Request.
12- Nov- 2014
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
File Transfer...
RBVO on 26th May, 2011. File "In Process" on 30- April- 2013.
Med's Request
Alhamdulillah on 12- Nov- 2014, RPRF paid on 17- 11- 2014
Med's Done....
15- 11- 2014, Medicals received by LVO on 22- 11- 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 11 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-March, 2015 (PPR2). Submitted passports in VFS Riyadh on 11-03-2015, Received PPs on 29 March, 2015 along with CoPR.
LANDED..........
1st May, 2015 (Stayed 1 month). Settled for good: 29-06-2016
Dear all,

Today its been a month my application has rcvd by the CIO. But still no response. And secondly I was just going thru my application photo copies, when I found that I had made a small mistake in one of my form called IMM0008egen "Application for Permanent Residence in Canada." I completed every required field with complete info and every Not applicable field with N/A. But in one section after question no. 20 "Details of Family Members" I filled only two columns for my wife and one daughter and left the 3rd Column blank and I even didnt write N/A on any of it. Ijust made this mistake only in this Form. And I am sure my application will be sent back because of this mistake. This is the only one mistake I did. I need your suggestions about this. Was that column important to be filled by N/A or is it ok I left it blank? I am so tense about it. The rest of my application was ok and supporting documents were complete.

Regards.

Fazal.

samar123

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2011
AOR Received.
08-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-07-2011 In process: 8-6-2012
Med's Request
14-7-2012
Med's Done....
6-8-2012 Delivered to LVO: 21-8-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1: 15-3-2013 PPR2: 25-3-2013
fazal_81 said:
Dear all,

Today its been a month my application has rcvd by the CIO. But still no response. And secondly I was just going thru my application photo copies, when I found that I had made a small mistake in one of my form called IMM0008egen "Application for Permanent Residence in Canada." I completed every required field with complete info and every Not applicable field with N/A. But in one section after question no. 20 "Details of Family Members" I filled only two columns for my wife and one daughter and left the 3rd Column blank and I even didnt write N/A on any of it. Ijust made this mistake only in this Form. And I am sure my application will be sent back because of this mistake. This is the only one mistake I did. I need your suggestions about this. Was that column important to be filled by N/A or is it ok I left it blank? I am so tense about it. The rest of my application was ok and supporting documents were complete.
well I think they could overlook ir but still not sure.Have your DD has been en cashed or not?

Regards.

Fazal.

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
fazal_81 said:
Dear all,

Regards.

Fazal.
Well I don't think so this is a mistake.

But let others shed their experience.

Thanks
Wicky