02/09/2011 Med Received...: 13/11/2011
Passport Req..
27/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
16/02/2012
LANDED..........
29/07/2012
To all March Applicats:

Here are the updated steps of the file Status, please follow these steps and stay connected together so that we will be in the line:

1- APPLICATION RECEIVED: 30/03/2011
2-CIO ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE: 29/04/2011
3-RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE: waiting
4-VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE: waiting
5-IN PROCESS: waiting
6-Medical Request: waiting
7-Passport Request: waiting
8-Visa issued: waiting

Guys let us all update each other and all the best for all ;D ;)

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Hi all,

I have a bad news and a good news,

let me start first with the bad news;

Today I received my application pack returned from CIO and stating you application is not eligible for further processing. They did not provede me with the reason and said your application is incomplete and we are not fully satistied, in every form and on every section of my forms the CIO officer just put a cross. I checked it again in detail but it was neither incomplete nor I was missing any of the requirements. Any how what can I do now it was the CIO decision.

Now the good news;

yesterday I checked my mail inbox about a hundred times but there was nothing from CIO, this had a very strong impact on my mind that the above bad news was my last night's nightmare.

hahahahahahahahahahaa ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guys pray for me please, hhhhaaaaaaaa

you all understand what situataion I am suffering from.

Just pray for me.

I want to share with you another dream of mine,
Once I was warking at Lords Cricket Ground London this was my firts time there, I workid 12 hours and I was checking tickets in the sand whether every one enters with the correct ticket or not, ever second I was saying tickets please tickets please..........

When I went to bad that night, I was checking ticket in my dream also.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??

WICKY

phani

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
File Transfer...
02-08-2011
Hi all this is phani kumar, I have filed my application and sent to CIO on 8th of march, and received by CIO on 14th of march,, And BD encashed on 29th march ,, But till nuv i Did not receive any PER / NER from CIO ,, My VO is New Delhi- Plz help me out let me know wen will i receive my PER , Because many people are getting PER for march applicants , So im much worried plz help me...

phani

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
File Transfer...
02-08-2011
wicky said:
Hi all,

Today I received my application pack returned from CIO and stating you application is not eligible for further processing. They did not provede me with the reason and said your application is incomplete and we are not fully satistied, in every form and on every section of my forms the CIO officer just put a cross. I checked it again in detail but it was neither incomplete nor I was missing any of the requirements. Any how what can I do now it was the CIO decision.

Now the good news;

yesterday I checked my mail inbox about a hundred times but there was nothing from CIO, this had a very strong impact on my mind that the above bad news was my last night's nightmare.

hahahahahahahahahahaa ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guys pray for me please, hhhhaaaaaaaa

you all understand what situataion I am suffering from.

Just pray for me.

I want to share with you another dream of mine,
Once I was warking at Lords Cricket Ground London this was my firts time there, I workid 12 hours and I was checking tickets in the sand whether every one enters with the correct ticket or not, ever second I was saying tickets please tickets please..........

When I went to bad that night, I was checking ticket in my dream also.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??

WICKY

Hi wicky plz reply for my query,

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
phani said:
Hi all this is phani kumar, I have filed my application and sent to CIO on 8th of march, and received by CIO on 14th of march,, And BD encashed on 29th march ,, But till nuv i Did not receive any PER / NER from CIO ,, My VO is New Delhi- Plz help me out let me know wen will i receive my PER , Because many people are getting PER for march applicants , So im much worried plz help me...
Hi phani,

You know the date your BD was encashed, I still have no clue about my BD, but it is 15 days difference they took to encash your BD but it is normal.
Most of the people, applied in March are getting their PER's. My application reached CIO on 29th of March and it is exact 7 weeks now but your application took 7 weeks and 2 day, I suggest you wait till 13th of April and then send an inquiry through CIC website on 16th of May. But do not worry in the meantime check your application photocopies again and look if you have done any mistakes or left any thing to complete.

Thanks
Wicky

JACKY74

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/03/2011
AOR Received.
29/04/2011
File Transfer...
23/05/2011
Med's Request
23/08/2011
Med's Done....
02/09/2011 Med Received...: 13/11/2011
Passport Req..
27/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
16/02/2012
LANDED..........
29/07/2012
wicky said:
Hi all,

No worries Wicky, my file was returned twice and I learned from that a lot, You need to check the rejection letter and work out the documents that are missing or incomplete, my first application was returned because I kept blank space in areas where I should write: N/A or NONE, the second time it was returned because I sent a copy of IELTS while i should send the original.
Give me some details of your rejections I can help you some how.

All the best brother.
:( :( :( :( :( :(

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
JACKY74 said:
No worries Wicky, my file was returned twice and I learned from that a lot, You need to check the rejection letter and work out the documents that are missing or incomplete, my first application was returned because I kept blank space in areas where I should write: N/A or NONE, the second time it was returned because I sent a copy of IELTS while i should send the original.

All the best brother.
HAHAHAHA..
Read my post again,
carefully..............

pongpong

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
JACKY74 said:

All the best brother.
jacky, how long did it take cio to return your documents. You said they returned it twice. The reason i'm asking this one, coz i got NER from cio. Are they going to return my refused documents to me or not? You know my original police clearance and IELTS was included in my application and those are really important to me.

Thanks

skilled.worker

Star Member
Mar 14, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
demon said:
skilled.worker can you share your experience, i just trying to understand action of CIO.
my NOC 2151 and application was received to CIO on 1th February 2011 but still no reply....
Can you tell what is your English level - i thing it is the main reason of choosing application., but not sure location could be reason too.
my experience is submit all the documents listed and in the way mentioned in both the checklist, nothing more nothing less. my overall band in IELTS was 7.

IMO, presentation matter more and follow CIO instruction exactly while preparing your application.

skilled.worker

Star Member
Mar 14, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wicky said:
Here you go.............

Congrats.. Man........

Here begins the real waiting...

All the best............

wicky
Thanks Wicky
Soon you will get your PER Too, InshAllah

All the best Man

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
@pongpong

CIO will return each & every document you submitted along with applications.

Don't worry and rather think about finding what caused the rejection, rectify it and reapply.

regards

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
Hi,
I had applied on 3 March, I got my 1st PER (by e-mail) on 11th April and it's been silent since then....
How long it generally takes from 1st PER to RBVO?

My VO is Singapore.
Waiting

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
phani said:
there is little possibility ur email went to junk folder and its deleted automatically.as ur bank draft is en-cashed there is less chance of return due to incompleteness.few days ago I found in this forum some one who missed the e-mail went to bank and collected a no which was behind the bank draft strating with Bxxxx like that.that means ur file no is written behind ur bank draft .bt it u need to manage ur bank to allow u to find it.if u have special relation with bank its possible otherwise not.bt Imnt sure about it,bt i found 2-3posts few people collected file no like this.there is another chance after en cashment of ur bank draft they found some problem in this case they may reissue it and return evrything which is on the way.bt I think and hope U will get ur per soon.as u have paased more than six week u can do case specific inquiry now

phani

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
File Transfer...
02-08-2011
casayed said:
there is little possibility ur email went to junk folder and its deleted automatically.as ur bank draft is en-cashed there is less chance of return due to incompleteness.few days ago I found in this forum some one who missed the e-mail went to bank and collected a no which was behind the bank draft strating with Bxxxx like that.that means ur file no is written behind ur bank draft .bt it u need to manage ur bank to allow u to find it.if u have special relation with bank its possible otherwise not.bt Imnt sure about it,bt i found 2-3posts few people collected file no like this.there is another chance after en cashment of ur bank draft they found some problem in this case they may reissue it and return evrything which is on the way.bt I think and hope U will get ur per soon.as u have paased more than six week u can do case specific inquiry now
Thanx a lot casayed for the reply and help.

phani

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
File Transfer...
02-08-2011
wicky said:
Hi phani,

You know the date your BD was encashed, I still have no clue about my BD, but it is 15 days difference they took to encash your BD but it is normal.
Most of the people, applied in March are getting their PER's. My application reached CIO on 29th of March and it is exact 7 weeks now but your application took 7 weeks and 2 day, I suggest you wait till 13th of April and then send an inquiry through CIC website on 16th of May. But do not worry in the meantime check your application photocopies again and look if you have done any mistakes or left any thing to complete.

Thanks
Wicky

Thanx a lot for ur reponse wicky ,, ny wayz i will wait for 1 more week and ask my consultant to send a mail reagrding the query to CIO.