Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
waiting
rashedulhasan said:
ashraful would u please tell me what is the best time in bangladesh perspective to call them coz when BD 6 PM it 9AM in sydney....
please reply..I have decide to to call them now...If u free call me 01552323097
HI rashedulhasan

Did you call them??
or
have you get your AOR ??

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
Hi angelo5uk'

I guess we have the same issue in common, i am also an applicant from nigeria, my application was received on 16th of march in sydney. My credit card have not been charge and i have not gotten any response, i am so worried. It's very frustrating seeing other people after us receiving theirs. I will call them today, whatever it is i will keep every one posted.

cheers'
Shaddy

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
shaddy said:
Hi angelo5uk'

I guess we have the same issue in common, i am also an applicant from nigeria, my application was received on 16th of march in sydney. My credit card have not been charge and i have not gotten any response, i am so worried. It's very frustrating seeing other people after us receiving theirs. I will call them today, whatever it is i will keep every one posted.

cheers'
Shaddy
Shaddy and angelo lets just relax and let event take its time. we are all from naija lets be hoipeful. mine got to cio 30th March and card was debited 2nd June imagine 2 whole months which is thesame time it took some other persons to get first aor. You can also try calling them but i know of someone on the thread whose card has been charged since may 6th but when she called they asked her to wait till july. So maybe if you call them you will know the status. But never mind cause we will all get there in the end.

cancer24

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-APR-10[CIO]
Doc's Request.
24-JUN-10
AOR Received.
27-JUL-10[2nd]
IELTS Request
16-Mar-10[Score 8]
File Transfer...
30-JUN-10
My DD has been encashed on 10-JUN-2010. Hope to see AOR soon.

kvignes1

Dec 7, 2009
i send my application on 17 March 2010 and they debited my credit card on 14 April 2010, afterwards I didnt get any update till now. My friend who applied in same NOC after me(15 days later) received AOR through email last 2 weeks back.
(1) My question is will they send email alone or they will send a mail too? if it is only email, I am scared, I may delete it unknowingly
(2) is there a way to get an update through phone(I stay in USA)

Appreciate your response

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
kvignes1 said:
i send my application on 17 March 2010 and they debited my credit card on 14 April 2010, afterwards I didnt get any update till now. My friend who applied in same NOC after me(15 days later) received AOR through email last 2 weeks back.
(1) My question is will they send email alone or they will send a mail too? if it is only email, I am scared, I may delete it unknowingly
(2) is there a way to get an update through phone(I stay in USA)

Appreciate your response
Hi there
Yes there is a way for a response via telephone
Call the number
00-1-613-9444-000
On getting through
Press option 1
then 2
Then 1
Then 2
Then it shall ask you personal details
DOnt press any thing as you dont have any number and then it shall automatically transfer you to an Agent. But before you could speak to the agent you might have to hold for like 20-30 minutes. Thsi fone number is of Montreal so make sure yyou call them Montreal time 9-5.
The person you shall talk ll get your details, keep your Courier recipt in case he asks and then he shall tell you the status of your application.

As for your second question CIO shall send you an email so keep on checking your SPAM folder as well?

Hope this helps

Regards

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
Dear All especially people from Pakistan
Whats the difference between Transcript and Detailed Mark sheet as we all know that here in Pakistan before the original Certificate (SANAD) for any qualification we are issued a detaild mark sheet which is actually an Intimation card. Is thsi thing called a transcript as to my understanding its this thing? Any comments

Anyone from punjab university who has obtained such transcripts from PU could please reply on this process

Much Appreciated

PS: Mirza G in one of your last posts you said theres no need to send fotographs for family members. Well today i was goin through LONDON office List and found that for each family member 4 fotographs are to be provided.

Regards

amar_vnl

May 27, 2010
navali said:
Hi,

What option should we select on the FBI record request/application for Return Mail Options from below (as given on the application form)?

1. FEDEX Account #
2. Prepaid Return Envelope (Enclosed)
3. First-Class Mail

I am outside USA and these options are not available to me.

Also, I need to send application for both my wife and myself. Should we send 02 separate applications or 2 applications in same envelope or 1 application with both names on the same?

Please help
Not sure about Return mail options. Regarding applications, I sent 2 finger print cards(one for me and one for my wife) and one application with my details and fee for myself and for my wife combined in one application form. I applied within USA.

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
Hi friends

I just called cio at sydney, the lady that speak with me said i should expect to receive a response from them by the end of this week or next week. I will wait till then, it shall be ok.

Cheer!!!
Shaddy

cancer24

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-APR-10[CIO]
Doc's Request.
24-JUN-10
AOR Received.
27-JUL-10[2nd]
IELTS Request
16-Mar-10[Score 8]
File Transfer...
30-JUN-10
When did your application reach CIO? And whether your CC/DD has been charged?

shaddy said:
Hi friends

I just called cio at sydney, the lady that speak with me said i should expect to receive a response from them by the end of this week or next week. I will wait till then, it shall be ok.

Cheer!!!
Shaddy

mis

Mar 24, 2009
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2010 - CC Charged on 16 June 2010
Doc's Request.
17-06-2010
Nomination.....
17-06-2010
AOR Received.
17-06-2010
IELTS Request
05-08-2010 Band 7
File Transfer...
TO PARIS OFFICE 27-02-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
2 June 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
i again called the call center yesterday, first time i called on the 28th may the lady said you have to wait till 28th june for the reply i said its already more then 100 days but she said i cant take any action against them till 28th june,if they don't reply till then call us back.

this is so dam frustrating & irritating i don't know where is my application, i am failed to understand whats wrong with my application :( either accept or reject but atleast do something.

auqb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
mis said:
i again called the call center yesterday, first time i called on the 28th may the lady said you have to wait till 28th june for the reply i said its already more then 100 days but she said i cant take any action against them till 28th june,if they don't reply till then call us back.

this is so dam frustrating & irritating i don't know where is my application, i am failed to understand whats wrong with my application :( either accept or reject but atleast do something.
Ur lucky that u know that CIO has ur application. Just have patients u'll get the AOR soon inshallah. My application was received by CIO on 24 of FEB 2010 and and i waited for 120 days and after that called them, what i got to hear is they don't have my application in their database i-e not received by them...ha. so they told me it will take a month to find out wht just happened. this is dam frustrating & irritating and u know what, it my second time I filled my fist case on 24 SEP 2009. The moral of story is don’t lose hope try try try and try until you get the PR…

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
Hi guys
One more question
Are we supposed to send the Original birth certificates for me my spouse and kids or notarized copies?

In my case the birth was not registered and i have checked with the Municipality they said no record found in such what should be the line of action?/

Please comment

Regards

angelo5uk

Jan 27, 2010
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinuadeadebola said:
Shaddy and angelo lets just relax and let event take its time. we are all from naija lets be hoipeful. mine got to cio 30th March and card was debited 2nd June imagine 2 whole months which is thesame time it took some other persons to get first aor. You can also try calling them but i know of someone on the thread whose card has been charged since may 6th but when she called they asked her to wait till july. So maybe if you call them you will know the status. But never mind cause we will all get there in the end.
i will try and get the tracking number hopefully today.....guys im so happy we can network here and share our experiences.....it feels great
shaddy said:
Hi friends

Cheer!!!
Shaddy
Bro...Your news make my body sweet.....did they ask you for your tracking number?