+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<MARCH 2010 APPLICANTS>>>>>

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
MSMirza said:
Walikum Assalaam Dear Friend,

1) On top comes the AOR mail, after that the Visa Office checklist, that will be the London office checklist in our case (showing tick marks of forms attached within) then of course the forms which we are sending and related documents. Attach the fee payment form only if you're paying the Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) i.e. CAD $ 490/- usually applicants are asked to pay RPRF fee when they get medical requests, if you wish to submit it now then it is fine, otherwise there is no need to do so right now.

2) No photos should be pasted on forms, you should supply them in a separate envelope, 4 per person. Note: Photos for non-accompanying members are not required.

3) Yes, both forms should have fresh dates and Original Signatures

4) Regardless of any verifications and attestations performed from our side, Immigration Offices (IO) verify educational documents by contacting the Governing Bodies, for example, Punjab Board, Sindh Board, HEC, Foreign Affairs e.t.c. You can attach the university verifications, but the IO will still perform their Standard Checks.

Wonderful news, i suppose you'll be hearing from then soon then Insha Allah :),

Best Wishes,

Mirza.
Mirza G
Thanks for the time and pain you are taking in providing your input.
Much appreciated
Regards

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
Hi Suja
Good work dear keep it up.
Your time is much appreciated hopefully by everyone in the room. You are doing hell of a job.
May God bless us all
Regards

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Suja,

Great work & the way u are managing data is really appreciating & commendable. It is infact, easily readable & one can find how the things are happening with the march-10 applicants at ease.

Keep it up :)

Cheers,

Salman.

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
Hi,Many cograts to those who got AOR, I am going to re-apply soon after 1st rejection , please help me in clearification of job descrptoin of 0213, I will be vert thankful

Thanks
Faisal

meanne

Mar 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
July 2013
mafp said:
Hi ,

My application reached CIO on March 17. I have not heard anything yet. Do they notify on email only or by post as well.

Regards,
They will send you notice by email.

Pandora

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Just receive my AOR. Good Luck for those of you who are waiting.

Pandora

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats..............when was your app recieved by them?????

Pandora said:
Hi All,

Just receive my AOR. Good Luck for those of you who are waiting.

Pandora

Pandora

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent my application on March 20th (regular mail) and I don't know when they receive the package.

sly

Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
@koji518

thank you so much for your help.

koji518 said:
@ sly:

I've presented two bank cert. a TD and a savings account.

IMHO you cannot provide a TD which is one month old; the VO might doubt that the money is not yours; since you will indicate the date the account opened in the Net Worth Statement .... I myself present a TD but its 1 year old.

Regarding your peso account; this is also risky since a sudden increase in your saving is also doubtful... just pray that the VO will not ask for your Bank Book when they will do additional background checks or docs...

angelo5uk

Jan 27, 2010
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, my application was received by CIO on 15th of March and iv not heard anything from CIO....Even my credit card has not been charged.....i would have love to call them but i misplaced the shipment tracking number hence i know its going to be a waste of time calling them cos they will ask for the shipment tracking number.
I sent them an email for weeks now and still got nothing from them....Can someone please advice me on what to do.

I first sent the application to them by January but it was returned to me on March 3rd, due to the fact that i didnt fill N/A in the OTHER NATIONALITY FIELD. I corrected the error and sent it back to CIO and it was received on the 15th of March........
Im getting worried cos its kinda painful seeing peoples own that was received on the 30th getting thier AOR but not even my credit card has been charged.
Im an applicant from Nigeria.
Can someone please advice me on what to do.
Franklin

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I believe if you contact the guys at courier service and give them any info you may have (date of shipment, place etc) they will be able to help you out with tracking number.

angelo5uk said:
Hi all, my application was received by CIO on 15th of March and iv not heard anything from CIO....Even my credit card has not been charged.....i would have love to call them but i misplaced the shipment tracking number hence i know its going to be a waste of time calling them cos they will ask for the shipment tracking number.
I sent them an email for weeks now and still got nothing from them....Can someone please advice me on what to do.

I first sent the application to them by January but it was returned to me on March 3rd, due to the fact that i didnt fill N/A in the OTHER NATIONALITY FIELD. I corrected the error and sent it back to CIO and it was received on the 15th of March........
Im getting worried cos its kinda painful seeing peoples own that was received on the 30th getting thier AOR but not even my credit card has been charged.
Franklin

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

What option should we select on the FBI record request/application for Return Mail Options from below (as given on the application form)?

1. FEDEX Account #
2. Prepaid Return Envelope (Enclosed)
3. First-Class Mail

I am outside USA and these options are not available to me.

Also, I need to send application for both my wife and myself. Should we send 02 separate applications or 2 applications in same envelope or 1 application with both names on the same?

Please help

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
angelo5uk said:

Franklin
Like Haral said contact courier guys as they hold all the record and they can give you the details.

In addition its not compulsory that they ask you for receipt number as they did not ask me any such question rather simply my name date of birth. What you do is tell them on getting connected that as per your courier the application reached to CIo on 15th etc and that you wanna know the status.

Its better to try your luck rather than keep on thinking about non issues

Go ahead dont worry and bother at all

You shall get a reply

Regards

kris905

Jan 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-March-2010
AOR Received.
17-May-2010
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2013
Guys,
I filed my full application to ND visa office today. I managed to gather most documents except birth certificates. Lets see how this goes.