+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<MARCH 2010 APPLICANTS>>>>>

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
auqb said:
Dear could you be kind enough to tell me what menu u used cause last night I tired but it was very confusing because automated menu keep asking for client number in order to get info regarding ur application.
Hi dear
once you have reached to the switch board means you hear the message Canada immigration and foreign trade etc then the first option it asks for is

a) 1 for english
Then
b) 2 this is the second option

then you enter immigration menu and here

again it asks for english

c) press 1

Then

d) Press 2

and then option 0

Sometimes you shall hear that the system did not recod your request in that case just keep on holding and you shall be in queue and some agent shall talk to you JUST BE READY TO WAIT long times. In my case the waiting time was 8 minutes

Hope this helps
Regards

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Thanks Suja for the update. Pray you, Cancer24 and others waiting for 1st AOR get it soon.

Congrats to ALL who got theirs.

abbas1976

May 21, 2010
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2010
Thanks Suja for updating.

I am still waiting for the first AOR, my application was received on March 20 and DD has not been encashed yet....so i am now worried.... i heard that rejection reply normally comes earlier than the acceptance.... Is it right ?

ashraful123

Mar 4, 2010
bangladesh
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-3-10
hi rasedulhasan
did u call CIO 4 checking ur application status or got any news from them? what happened to u?pls tell what u want 2 do now? i m very much worried about mine.

auqb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
cuccoo0 said:
Hi dear
once you have reached to the switch board means you hear the message Canada immigration and foreign trade etc then the first option it asks for is

a) 1 for english
Then

c) press 1

Then

d) Press 2

and then option 0

Sometimes you shall hear that the system did not recod your request in that case just keep on holding and you shall be in queue and some agent shall talk to you JUST BE READY TO WAIT long times. In my case the waiting time was 8 minutes

Hope this helps
Regards

thanks alot..

rashedulhasan

Aug 5, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th March, 2010
ashraful123 said:
hi rasedulhasan
did u call CIO 4 checking ur application status or got any news from them? what happened to u?pls tell what u want 2 do now? i m very much worried about mine.
Not yet my friend but I think I need to talk with them...........hopeful next week I want to make a Call CIO about my status... This week I just wait ...

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. &amp; .. waiting ..
Best wishes to everyone ... :)

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Manu123!
still waiting for mine. dd en-cashed 6th May, what is taking them so long...
rashedulhasan & ashraful123 where did you find patience to wait so long?
Inshallah we'll get AOR, amen!

cancer24

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-APR-10[CIO]
Doc's Request.
24-JUN-10
AOR Received.
27-JUL-10[2nd]
IELTS Request
16-Mar-10[Score 8]
File Transfer...
30-JUN-10
I can wait until 10-Jun but my cashier's check hasn't been encashed yet. That is what worries me most...

manu123 said:
@ cancer
your rec date is around 7th April so will have to wait until 10 th June..

cancer24

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-APR-10[CIO]
Doc's Request.
24-JUN-10
AOR Received.
27-JUL-10[2nd]
IELTS Request
16-Mar-10[Score 8]
File Transfer...
30-JUN-10
I had been trying to call CIC since yesterday. At the last stage it asks to enter Client Id which obviously I don't have yet. If I don't do anything (or press 0) it tries to tranasfer the call to an Agent. However, it says within 10 seconds that, "All our agents are busy and no one can assist you. Please try calling later". And the call gets terminated.

It is so frustrating...

cuccoo0 said:
Hi dear

a) 1 for english
Then

c) press 1

Then

d) Press 2

and then option 0

Hope this helps
Regards

Del_Imm

Mar 11, 2010
I've been a silent lurker on this thread for a while. Figured I'd put in my two cents about processing times, in case this helps anyone.

Do not go by the date your application was received. The immigration office does not start processing your application the day it is recieved. Specifically, my application was recieved on March 16th and they did not start processing it till March 31st. You would then need to add approximately 10 weeks to that date, to get a sense for when you should hear something.

Calling the 613 number can be a pain. I kept getting the " agents are busy. try calling later" message as well. However, when I tried hitting 0, right after 2, as noted in the post below, the system told me my wait time and put me on hold. I was finally able to speak with an agent after waiting about 15 minutes.

suja2010

Mar 23, 2010
Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
Doc's Request.
08-06-2010
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
done
Saida said:
Suja good luck to you!!!!
Thanks a lot for your help for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are welcome..
All the best.. definitely you'll get this time.

suja2010

Mar 23, 2010
Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
Doc's Request.
08-06-2010
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
done
abbas1976 said:
Thanks Suja for updating.

I am still waiting for the first AOR, my application was received on March 20 and DD has not been encashed yet....so i am now worried.... i heard that rejection reply normally comes earlier than the acceptance.... Is it right ?
Usually rejection comes earlier. But not in all cases.
Don t lose your hope. Wait for some more time.
Definitely we all get the AOR soon.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just called CIC and was able to get connected to an agent in 12 min. well my app is still not in the system but he told me that CIO has started working on apps recieved on or after 8th april-2010....

Del_Imm said:
I've been a silent lurker on this thread for a while. Figured I'd put in my two cents about processing times, in case this helps anyone.

Do not go by the date your application was received. The immigration office does not start processing your application the day it is recieved. Specifically, my application was recieved on March 16th and they did not start processing it till March 31st. You would then need to add approximately 10 weeks to that date, to get a sense for when you should hear something.

Calling the 613 number can be a pain. I kept getting the " agents are busy. try calling later" message as well. However, when I tried hitting 0, right after 2, as noted in the post below, the system told me my wait time and put me on hold. I was finally able to speak with an agent after waiting about 15 minutes.

cancer24

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-APR-10[CIO]
Doc's Request.
24-JUN-10
AOR Received.
27-JUL-10[2nd]
IELTS Request
16-Mar-10[Score 8]
File Transfer...
30-JUN-10
Exactly same update I received this morning. I could talk to CIC after trying at least 10 times since yesterday.

I was also told that my application is not yet in the system and they are currently opening packages that have been received on or before April 8th. Since my application may have reached to CIC little after 8th April I think it is wise to wait for another week or ten days. Look at positively - at least they have not rejected or returned it due to incomplete information. And chances of losing the application in mail can be considered low now.

They asked me to call back in couple of weeks.

haral said:
I just called CIC and was able to get connected to an agent in 12 min. well my app is still not in the system but he told me that CIO has started working on apps recieved on or after 8th april-2010....