IELTS Request
7.0(L-9.0, S-6.5, R-6.5, W5.5)
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2013
LANDED..........
26-04-2013
hey guys please explain about the manitoba pnp programe is it good to take 2 year program.....ned help asap

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
Hi,

You can apply for MPNP , after working 6 months any job on your Post graduate work permit.

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/mpnp-resources/

Good Luck.

Harry22

Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
VFS CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2013
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2013
LANDED..........
26-04-2013
What about the rule that if we study for 2 years then we can apply for PNP right-away without any job offer.. is that still available???

Thanks
--

need visa

Apr 17, 2013
No to get Manitoba pnp you must need 6 month experience in ur own study field
Same time u must have to have a full time job offer.

If u study 2 years u will get 2 years work permit if u study one year u will get one year work permit

But still u have to go on same mpnp rule

But according to my teacher of this forum ( tiger007/aman sing) u should go for two years course
Which will help u to get pr in later.

All respect for tiger007/aman.

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
Hi,

1.Work experience can be of any field.

2. 2 academic program = 16 months course = 3 years PGWP.

Good Luck.

Harry22

Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
VFS CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2013
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2013
LANDED..........
26-04-2013
thx guys eagrly wtg fr more replies....

tiger007

Champion Member
need visa said:
No to get Manitoba pnp you must need 6 month experience in ur own study field
Same time u must have to have a full time job offer.

If u study 2 years u will get 2 years work permit if u study one year u will get one year work permit

But still u have to go on same mpnp rule

But according to my teacher of this forum ( tiger007/aman sing) u should go for two years course
Which will help u to get pr in later.

All respect for tiger007/aman.

Seriously???? :-X

Please don't talk like this! First of all I don't teach... I just share some bits of information and at the same time request members to consult other sources too.

2nd... It seems... whatever I've replied till date.. either you didn't read properly or understood!

Once again..I'm repeating... Go through all of my previous replies on the threads you started. Also, I never said MPNP requires job in own field.

And another... After 2 academic years of course.. you get 3 years PGWP.. pretty much every newcomer on this forum knows it..

Why are you deliberately spreading wrong information.. and claiming me/Aman to be your teacher?

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
Hahahaha So true. :p :-\
No one is expert over here.

Just trying to help people to the best of our knowledge.
So never take our answer seriously. Consult other sources too.

And don't call me teacher and my surname is SINGH

need visa

Apr 17, 2013
sorry tiger and aman

i was so happy the way u reply thats why i said sir , nothing els

truely sorry for my stupid writting

many thanks

Harry22

Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
VFS CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2013
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2013
LANDED..........
26-04-2013
tiger007 said:
Seriously???? :-X

Please don't talk like this! First of all I don't teach... I just share some bits of information and at the same time request members to consult other sources too.

2nd... It seems... whatever I've replied till date.. either you didn't read properly or understood!

Once again..I'm repeating... Go through all of my previous replies on the threads you started. Also, I never said MPNP requires job in own field.

And another... After 2 academic years of course.. you get 3 years PGWP.. pretty much every newcomer on this forum knows it..

Why are you deliberately spreading wrong information.. and claiming me/Aman to be your teacher?

Helo tiger,
Thanks for your response..
Please let me know.. if i study for 2 years then can i apply for PNP after 2 years of study without job offer and all??

tiger007

Champion Member
Harry22 said:
Helo tiger,
Thanks for your response..
Please let me know.. if i study for 2 years then can i apply for PNP after 2 years of study without job offer and all??
Hi,

After completing 2 years of a recognized course, you will be eligible for a 3 years PGWP. Once you are on a PGWP... you will need to qualify under a specific student immigration PNP or Federal student immigration route - CEC. Most student immigration programs require you to find a skilled job, and do that for 6-12 months...and then apply for PNP nomination and then PR or directly apply for PR if applying visa Federal CEC.

To know more about various student immigration programs in Canada for international students (see April 2013 update with official links; mid page 6):
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/various-immigration-programmes-for-international-students-in-canada-t100908.75.html

Hope it helps.

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too.

Harry22

Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
VFS CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2013
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2013
LANDED..........
26-04-2013
tiger007 said:
Hi,

After completing 2 years of a recognized course, you will be eligible for a 3 years PGWP. Once you are on a PGWP... you will need to qualify under a specific student immigration PNP or Federal student immigration route - CEC. Most student immigration programs require you to find a skilled job, and do that for 6-12 months...and then apply for PNP nomination and then PR or directly apply for PR if applying visa Federal CEC.

To know more about various student immigration programs in Canada for international students (see April 2013 update with official links; mid page 6):
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/various-immigration-programmes-for-international-students-in-canada-t100908.75.html

Hope it helps.

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too.
Hello Tiger,

Thanks alot for your response..
one more question... Now adays when we get study permit they write name of college on it..
Will it affect us later in PR or stuff??

Thanks
--
Harry

tiger007

Champion Member
Harry22 said:
Hello Tiger,

Thanks alot for your response..
one more question... Now adays when we get study permit they write name of college on it..
Will it affect us later in PR or stuff??

Thanks
--
Harry
Hi,

The original college /university (on which you get visa) name will be written on the Study Permit. But, changing course/educational institute will cause no problems whatsoever in getting a work permit or PR. You have to fulfill eligibility requirements under one of the various immigration programs to qualify for PR.

kaushik_ppx

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
02-08-2012
tiger007 said:
Hi,

Hope it helps.

Hi tiger!!

I am kaushik from bangalore. I would like you to answer query,

I have applied for M.engg at U of M in last january.
I have not recieved any news from then till then , they dont reply to my mails nor pick up my call .
can u tell me what should I do?

tiger007

Champion Member
kaushik_ppx said:
Hi tiger!!

I am kaushik from bangalore. I would like you to answer query,

I have applied for M.engg at U of M in last january.
I have not recieved any news from then till then , they dont reply to my mails nor pick up my call .
can u tell me what should I do?
Hi,

When you say "Last" January..do you mean Jan 2012? ??? Or I think... you mean "this" Jan 2013?

They don't pick up your calls? Seriously? Have you tried calling from another number?

Who knows... may be the application is still under process for Sept 2013 intake... They must have mentioned on the website, by when they finalize and start sending out acceptance letter (for Sept 2013) to the applicants... you should probably wait till then.. or if that date is long over... then you have not been selected into their M.Eng program... no point in contacting them... Really..can be anything!