Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
02-08-2012
tiger007 said:
Hi,

When you say "Last" January..do you mean Jan 2012? ??? Or I think... you mean "this" Jan 2013?

They don't pick up your calls? Seriously? Have you tried calling from another number?

Who knows... may be the application is still under process for Sept 2013 intake... They must have mentioned on the website, by when they finalize and start sending out acceptance letter (for Sept 2013) to the applicants... you should probably wait till then.. or if that date is long over... then you have not been selected into their M.Eng program... no point in contacting them... Really..can be anything!

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too.
I mean January 2013
And the appilication status shows 'complete department review'

I have tried contacting in every possible way, U of M says they dont have any idea as my application is still in the department. And when I contact the department , its in vain!!

Department doesnt take that much of time I guess as there deadline for fall 2013 was 1st Feb!!!