Med's Done....
7th sept 2011
Passport Req..
5th sept 2011
Dear all,

I need some information m from india i applied to canada in family stream

document submited-13th nov2010
AOR recieved - 15th Dec 2010

wating for sponsor interview and LOA can u tell me how much time it will take.. And last month my sponsor Recieved a letter from immigration office about Previous person whom they sponsor is he lived in winnipeg or that is that sponsor interview . if it is pls tell me
thanks ,
sartaj

shampy2009

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Hello Guys

Applied under Family Stread dated 15th Feb 2011...

Today I was expecting AOR but unluckily I got letter stating :-

"We have returned your application as forms or documentation was incomplete or missing for the application to be consdiered a complete application and eligible for assessment.

Once the applicatant has addresed the reasons why the application was returned. They may re-submit their application along with the documents we have returned to you"

So I have the letter and MAS and supported documents but it seems like they sent the whole application kit back to India...

Well another 2 months delay here.........

Kind of surprised.... Any Judgement what could be the possibility?? Just let you know We attached Bank Certificate not the Bank statement..

Let us see what we are missing once we get the application back in india..

Good Luck all of you

pari7

Dec 8, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Doc's Request.
22-02-2011
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
25-10-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
17-10-2011
Med's Request
25-10-2011
Med's Done....
04-11-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2012
hi shampy
sorry to hear tat.U shud've submitted bank statement nt bank certificate.but I don't think this must b the reason it must b something else.
TC
pari

Inderpreet

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
shampy2009 said:
Hello Guys

"We have returned your application as forms or documentation was incomplete or missing for the application to be consdiered a complete application and eligible for assessment.

Once the applicatant has addresed the reasons why the application was returned. They may re-submit their application along with the documents we have returned to you"

So I have the letter and MAS and supported documents but it seems like they sent the whole application kit back to India...

Kind of surprised.... Any Judgement what could be the possibility?? Just let you know We attached Bank Certificate not the Bank statement..

Good Luck all of you
Hiiii,

So sorry to know abt it..But yes that's true even if a single document is missing the Manitoba Immigration deptt returned the file to the applicant and then one has to go through the entire process..Not to worry
just attached the Bank Statement along with all the docs...I hope this time ur process will be more quick...

All the best
Inderpreet !!!!

joy_p

Star Member
Jun 2, 2009
shampy2009 said:
Hello Guys

Good Luck all of you
hi shampy!
we have the same case the first time we applied. ours was not lack of document but we missed answering 2 questions. we forgot to write "NONE" in the question if the principal applicant has any membership in organizations and if he has served in the government.

complete the docs/forms and submit asap. good luck on your next application! :)

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think there is something more than bank statment ( you sent bank certifcate) , there should be missed thing with the forms information suh as signatures or the part which asks about stating history of addresses within the residence application for canada or missing signature of the sposnor....from your posts you are living in winnipeg ...take the whole applications, documents and go for the place in winnipeg which helps people filling in applications , they are experienced with fmaily and general streams.

cheeers
Adeil

shampy2009 said:
Hello Guys

Good Luck all of you

shampy2009

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Well, things has been changed since June 2010 because I have filled almost more than 10 application for MPNP and all of my friends are here.

Tell me something guys.. Since I have put down my name and address under Diclose Information, Why did not they send the whole applciation back to me in winnipeg rather than sending back to india.

Did they change something??? They earlier used to call main sponser here due to lack of any docs or missing info but In my case they did not..

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
within manitoba application first page just up ,it is written mailing address for application purposes that what goes to it all communication but seems they think there is something wrong with the forms which needs the applicant to check or sign and that is good to make it easier.

pari7

Dec 8, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Doc's Request.
22-02-2011
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
25-10-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
17-10-2011
Med's Request
25-10-2011
Med's Done....
04-11-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2012
hi adeil
jst wanna knw if I can track my application status (CAS) with my temperory file no. given by them.If yes.How?

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shampy2009 said:
Well, things has been changed since June 2010 because I have filled almost more than 10 application for MPNP and all of my friends are here.

Tell me something guys.. Since I have put down my name and address under Diclose Information, Why did not they send the whole applciation back to me in winnipeg rather than sending back to india.

Did they change something??? They earlier used to call main sponser here due to lack of any docs or missing info but In my case they did not..
the reason the can't send whole application to anyother person...they have to send whole application 2 principal applicant...this is by law they have to do

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pari7 said:
hi adeil
jst wanna knw if I can track my application status (CAS) with my temperory file no. given by them.If yes.How?
hi pariiii
Nice 2 see you.....no you can't track ur appliaction in manitoba...you only track your application when u applied to delhi.....Only delhi allowed to check status....

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pari7 said:
hi adeil
pari,
you can not track your application in manitoba, the file number is for up dating your information when you send documents you need to enclose your file number with documents.

cheeeeeeers
Adeil

pari7

Dec 8, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Doc's Request.
22-02-2011
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
25-10-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
17-10-2011
Med's Request
25-10-2011
Med's Done....
04-11-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2012
HI ALL HAPPY HOLI!!!
sunshine gud 2 c u 2.have u submitted ur docs?hope my sponser will b interviewed nxt month as they r going back on 24th this month.and mst probably they must've recd. my missing docs requirement till nw.this waiting period is soooo boring...

pari7

Dec 8, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Doc's Request.
22-02-2011
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
25-10-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
17-10-2011
Med's Request
25-10-2011
Med's Done....
04-11-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2012
thnx adeil!!

anish.singh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holi ke Rang ..App Sabko ke yahan khushiyon ki bauchar laye..

Wishing you all a very happy & Colourful Holi...
Hope Agli Holi..We all will celebrate in Winnipeg !!!

Come On Guys... Jo Bole Sonihal !! Sat Sri Akal !!!