+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

M.S.University of Baroda WES ECA evaluation

zion77

Jun 2, 2011
According to the WES site for Indian candidates:

You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

If you have done your degree from M.S. University of Baroda, this post might help

I am planning to get my docs attested through a friend, as I am residing overseas.

1. Obtain the WES reference number and fill out the academic records request form for each course.

2. Go to the Examination section at Fatehgunj, pay the fees, and submit photocopies of mark sheets and certificates, along with academic records request form for attestation.

3. Put these docs in a envelope, get it sealed and signed.

Let me know if I missed any points.

Cheers,
ThomasAbeesh.com

zion77

Jun 2, 2011
Here is the email from the Examination Section of the MS University of Baroda for WES assessment. But I need some agencies who can help me, since I am out of India.

The WES requires following documents in majority of the cases.
Pre-filled form of WES - endorsed by; FIRST Dean/Principal and then Deputy Registrar (Examination)
Attested copy of Statement of Marks [Mark-sheet] of Final year of Degree.
Attested copy of Degree certificate.
Transcript - to be collected from respective Faculty/College.
The candidate desirous of getting WES Verification need to apply along with necessary fees to be paid at the Account section.

The WES Form (Pre-filled or Filled with handwriting) be submitted to the concerned faculty/college for endorsement - as it involves certification of the academic-term kept at the faculty/college.

The endorsed WES form along with the Xerox copies (with the Original documents - for verification) be submitted to the Examination section; with the fees payment slip.

The documents - after verification, will be sealed and signed by the authorized person.

These attested documents + Transcript in original be placed in an envelope addressed to WES and sealed by the authorized person in Examination section. Applicant should not mention his/her address on this envelope.

This sealed envelope shall have to be placed in another envelope, addressed to WES with sender's name and address as that of applicant.

The above is the stipulated procedure for WES Verification. I think the above mentioned procedure clarifies the process of getting the WES Verification.

KT204

Dec 26, 2015
Hi,

Thanks for the info u provided, it is helpfull..
I want to know that how much time did they take to do all the attestation part? and also is it possible to get it done in one day visit?
though I am not in vadodara but if they are doing it fast enough then I can visit them..

Thanks in advance.

tejnaihas

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2018
Nomination.....
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Dear members,
Please guide where to approach for getting Degree marksheets and certificates endorsed, getting sealed transcript from M.S. University of Baroda.
I need to get one for B.Sc degree of my wife.

Thanks,