Interview........
They don't want to mess with me
Passport Req..
Coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
Get ready canada I am coming soon
I wonder who will be the first Lucky person to get MR in this forum I think we should have 1st 2nd and 3rd prize for that lol. Once we see someone getting MR in this forum it will be a break through for all of us inshAllah.

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr PRESIDENT said:
I wonder who will be the first Lucky person to get MR in this forum I think we should have 1st 2nd and 3rd prize for that lol. Once we see someone getting MR in this forum it will be a break through for all of us inshAllah.
I totally agree with you Mr president. Lets pray together.

Whiteknight101

Mar 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Per feb 2012
Med's Request
6 June 2012
Med's Done....
2 August 2012, medicals received line 03 September
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Ppr 1 on 3rd jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
Mr.Engineer said:
Dear JIMI 2-Whiteknight101-haniya
whats your receiving dates :)
9 nov 2011 receiving date

joydhaka

Jul 18, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13th of January.
Med's Done....
10th of February, E-cas update 19th of February.
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
30.05.12, Passport submit 31.05.12 to LVO physically.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2012
My best pray for all the members of this forum specially for SABU79, Mr. President and Mr. Engineer.

SABU79 said:
I totally agree with you Mr president. Lets pray together.

momohj25

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
Med's Request
31-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-08-2012
Passport Req..
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
LANDED..........
Hey guys!

When do i start checking my status online, since i got my PER on the 25/04/2012.

Also, whats the link for the spread sheet of this london forum

Thank you

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
SABU79 said:
Hello Mr Engineer,
My application is in 'In process' since Nov2011 as my ecas shows. LVO has done my screening and sent file to Review office. Will I be effected by the new rule? What do you mean by In process at this status? I think your file is also 'In process. Thanks buddy. Share your views pls.
who got the first review either from CIC or from VO , their status is showing in process whose applications are IN PROCESS i think they will not be effected by new instructions , but there are a no. of pre June applications are not reviewd by VO offices , so visa offices especially LVO is working on post june applications , hundreds of applicants got in process status in last two months.
note pre June applicants get PER from VO not from CIC.

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
momohj25 said:
Hey guys!

When do i start checking my status online, since i got my PER on the 25/04/2012.

Also, whats the link for the spread sheet of this london forum

Thank you
congratulation dear for your PER :) ,within one week you will able to login in your status.
here is link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AshiHTZegCNqdGp4MW5EODVLWGVhRzZTSzAtMXZ1cFE#gid=0

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JIMI 2 said:
Hi Mr engineer.
My application received by CIO on 13 Oct,2011
Got per on 2nd Feb,2012.
Since then I am in process
thanks JIMI 2 :)

Earlyopter

Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER.12-01-2012
AOR Received.
first.04-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
31-7-2012
Med's Done....
28-8-12, recv by LVO 31-8-12
Passport Req..
22-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
desperately waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting
Mr.Engineer said:
thanks JIMI 2 :)
Dear MR Engineer,thanks for starting this LVO thread :)....It was much needed as one started to feel really disheartened on other threads as its raining MR's PPR's and Visas from all other visa offices for MI3 applicants except from LVO :mad: ......I wonder why LVO doesn't think and work that way :( :( :( .......May Allah SWT help us all Amen! :)

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Earlyopter said:
Dear MR Engineer,thanks for starting this LVO thread :)....It was much needed as one started to feel really disheartened on other threads as its raining MR's PPR's and Visas from all other visa offices for MI3 applicants except from LVO :mad: ......I wonder why LVO doesn't think and work that way :( :( :( .......May Allah SWT help us all Amen! :)
LVO is concentrating on to give applicants IN PROCESS STATUS more and more
Dear guys i noticed that hundreds of pre June applicants got in process status or got rejected in first review by LVO in last to months , so i predict that new guide lines for fsw is coming soon and will be implemented to those applicants whose status is not in process so LVO is working hard to those applicants who are waiting first review to convert them IN PROCESS
This is my analysis only

Mr PRESIDENT

Mar 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 sep 2011
AOR Received.
18 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Coming soon
Med's Done....
Coming soon
Interview........
They don't want to mess with me
Passport Req..
Coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
Get ready canada I am coming soon
After June 2012 inshallah MR , PPR and VISAS will rain down for LVO mi3 applicants just keep praying people of the forum.

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mr PRESIDENT said:
After June 2012 inshallah MR , PPR and VISAS will rain down for LVO mi3 applicants just keep praying people of the forum.
please read it , most informative post by another thread member

There was a line in my e-cas " we sent you a letter on March20,2010" before the line with IP processing date . So I asked about the letter whether I missed it or they didn't send . Here is the reply I get from Singapore Visa Office regarding my inquiry which I send on April 24. I'm pasting the exact e-mail here..

Dear Ms XXXXX,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

We are pleased to advise you that your application has been assessed, and that you have been determined to meet the eligibility requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker category.

As you may already be aware, changes to immigration law in 2008 allow Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) to set, through Ministerial Instructions, the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed. You may wish to consult this page for more information on the Ministerial Instructions: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp

Your application was determined to be eligible under the first set of Ministerial Instructions, as it was received between February 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010. A second set of Ministerial Instructions applies to applications received between June 26, 2010 and June 30, 2011. Processing priority is now being given to Skilled Worker applications that meet the eligibility criteria in a third set of Ministerial Instructions, for applications received from July 1, 2011.

The number of Federal Skilled Worker applications approved by the Singapore visa office has exceeded the visa target we have been allocated for this category under Canada's annual Immigration Levels Plan. We are carefully managing the finalization of applications to ensure that the applicants with skills and work experience that meet current labour market needs - i.e. those who applied under the most recent set of Ministerial Instructions - are issued visas on a priority basis. For applications received under earlier sets of Ministerial Instructions, we will proceed with the final steps of processing (e.g. medical examination, statutory checks) only when we have sufficient target space to be able to issue visas in the coming year.

Applications received under the first set of Ministerial instructions will be processed to finalization on the basis of when they were received. Applicants who applied earlier (from February 27, 2008 onward) will be contacted before those who applied later (up to June 25, 2010). When we are ready to continue processing your application, we will contact you with instructions. Until then, the only information you are required to provide to our office is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address

- Marriage, birth, or death in the applicant's immediate family

- Request to withdraw the application and refund the application fees

- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada

- Change to the applicant's representation (to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative must be completed and signed by the applicant, then sent to our office)

In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote the applicant's file number, full name and date of birth.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
E-mail Address | Adresse courriel : Singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue: One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645

momohj25

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
Med's Request
31-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-08-2012
Passport Req..
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
LANDED..........
Mr.Engineer said:
congratulation dear for your PER :) ,within one week you will able to login in your status.
here is link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AshiHTZegCNqdGp4MW5EODVLWGVhRzZTSzAtMXZ1cFE#gid=0
Thank you!

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
momohj25 said:
Thank you!
post your time lines so that ss could be updated

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
haniya said:
Hi Mr engineer.
My application received by CIO on 13 dec,2011
Got per on 17 Feb,2012.
Since then I am in process
thanks haniya :)