LVO Applicants July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
Mr PRESIDENT said:
I wonder who will be the first Lucky person to get MR in this forum I think we should have 1st 2nd and 3rd prize for that lol. Once we see someone getting MR in this forum it will be a break through for all of us inshAllah.
he/she will be our prime minister , so this thread will become a state having president , prime minister and this assembly. :p :p :p :p

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
Whiteknight101 said:
9 nov 2011 receiving date
thanks Whiteknight101 :)

Mr PRESIDENT

Mar 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 sep 2011
AOR Received.
18 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Coming soon
Med's Done....
Coming soon
Interview........
They don't want to mess with me
Passport Req..
Coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
Get ready canada I am coming soon
Mr.Engineer said:
please read it , most informative post by another thread member

There was a line in my e-cas " we sent you a letter on March20,2010" before the line with IP processing date . So I asked about the letter whether I missed it or they didn't send . Here is the reply I get from Singapore Visa Office regarding my inquiry which I send on April 24. I'm pasting the exact e-mail here..

Dear Ms XXXXX,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

We are pleased to advise you that your application has been assessed, and that you have been determined to meet the eligibility requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker category.

As you may already be aware, changes to immigration law in 2008 allow Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) to set, through Ministerial Instructions, the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed. You may wish to consult this page for more information on the Ministerial Instructions: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp

Your application was determined to be eligible under the first set of Ministerial Instructions, as it was received between February 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010. A second set of Ministerial Instructions applies to applications received between June 26, 2010 and June 30, 2011. Processing priority is now being given to Skilled Worker applications that meet the eligibility criteria in a third set of Ministerial Instructions, for applications received from July 1, 2011.

The number of Federal Skilled Worker applications approved by the Singapore visa office has exceeded the visa target we have been allocated for this category under Canada's annual Immigration Levels Plan. We are carefully managing the finalization of applications to ensure that the applicants with skills and work experience that meet current labour market needs - i.e. those who applied under the most recent set of Ministerial Instructions - are issued visas on a priority basis. For applications received under earlier sets of Ministerial Instructions, we will proceed with the final steps of processing (e.g. medical examination, statutory checks) only when we have sufficient target space to be able to issue visas in the coming year.

Applications received under the first set of Ministerial instructions will be processed to finalization on the basis of when they were received. Applicants who applied earlier (from February 27, 2008 onward) will be contacted before those who applied later (up to June 25, 2010). When we are ready to continue processing your application, we will contact you with instructions. Until then, the only information you are required to provide to our office is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address

- Marriage, birth, or death in the applicant's immediate family

- Request to withdraw the application and refund the application fees

- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada

- Change to the applicant's representation (to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative must be completed and signed by the applicant, then sent to our office)

In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote the applicant's file number, full name and date of birth.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
E-mail Address | Adresse courriel : Singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue: One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645
that means mi3 Applicants are in priority to get visas that is why they have been getting visas all over other visa offices unfortunately LVO is making us wait till July but July is around the corner so wait is al
Almost over inshallah it's our turn now.

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear LOVers don't lose hope, LOVers have to wait always. :D :D :-* :-*

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LVO issued 40 MR in last 4 months to MI1 AND MI2 of one forum members. So dear there will be a rain of MR in July for MI3. :)

Mr PRESIDENT

Mar 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 sep 2011
AOR Received.
18 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Coming soon
Med's Done....
Coming soon
Interview........
Passport Req..
Coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
GOD has some really good stuff in store for us we just have to be a bit patience.

unni

Nov 13, 2011
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SEND TRU APPL
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10.08.2012 new born med req on 21.03.2013
Med's Done....
30.08.2012- new born med on 31.03.2013
Interview........
GOD'S HAND
Passport Req..
24.04.2013 & pp recived by LVO on 07.05.2013 DECESION MADE ON 28.05.2013, ADDRESS CHANGED ON 30.05.2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
with the grace of god on 18.07.2013
Sure…………. Mr. President, Patience and prayer are the best solutions

“Pray for others ...................our prayer will be answered “

Regards

UNNI

Mr PRESIDENT said:
GOD has some really good stuff in store for us we just have to be a bit patience.

shahzad395

Jan 29, 2012
Muscat Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2011
Doc's Request.
17-08-2012 & 2-10-2012
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
23-01-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
05-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-7-2013, DM on Ecas 23-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2013, received on 04-09-2013
LANDED..........
26th Sept. 2013
Mr.Engineer said:
LVO issued 40 MR in last 4 months to MI1 AND MI2 of one forum members. So dear there will be a rain of MR in July for MI3. :)
Just 40 in 4 months !!!! if its their real speed then we should not expect in July too.

Mr PRESIDENT

Mar 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 sep 2011
AOR Received.
18 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Coming soon
Med's Done....
Coming soon
Interview........
Passport Req..
Coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
shahzad395 said:
Just 40 in 4 months !!!! if its their real speed then we should not expect in July too.
They will work with mi3 faster according to Canadian job market mi3 need is in priority lets be positive about it for now they have put full stop on mi3 but once they will start work on it again it's gonna be a fast process just watch.

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr PRESIDENT said:
They will work with mi3 faster according to Canadian job market mi3 need is in priority lets be positive about it for now they have put full stop on mi3 but once they will start work on it again it's gonna be a fast process just watch.
I agree with you, We should think positively. We are all gonna get MR soon inshallah.

Mr PRESIDENT

Mar 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 sep 2011
AOR Received.
18 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Coming soon
Med's Done....
Coming soon
Interview........
Passport Req..
Coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
Again I suggest to all member of the forum we should all write to mr kenney about the delay of mi3 application process by LVO office we all should complain if you guys don't want to give away your name write through someone els Email ID...

A

ASMB

Mr PRESIDENT said:
Again I suggest to all member of the forum we should all write to mr kenney about the delay of mi3 application process by LVO office we all should complain if you guys don't want to give away your name write through someone els Email ID...
I was thinking of writing to the LVO Program Manager.
Wouldn't this be more appropriate rather than writing to the Minister.
Forum members please share your views.

forcabarca86

Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent With Application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER: 08-09-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App. 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
08-10-2011
Med's Request
21-03-2013
Med's Done....
04-04-2013 (Delivered on 10-04-2013) (3rd Line: 19-04-2013)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-2013 (sent on 19-09-2013) (Delivered on 23-09-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013 (Passports Received on 20-10-2013)
LANDED..........
29-03-2014 (Toronto)
Writing to the minister is a good idea. If we write to the london program coordinator, our letter may never reach a place where something can be done about LVO's outrageously slow services. If anything, the london office people will probably trash the letter before it gets to someone who will hold them accountable.

A

ASMB

forcabarca86 said:
Writing to the minister is a good idea. If we write to the london program coordinator, our letter may never reach a place where something can be done about LVO's outrageously slow services. If anything, the london office people will probably trash the letter before it gets to someone who will hold them accountable.
Isn't this also possible to happen at the Ministers office?
They would be getting thousands of emails and someone must be deciding which ones are important to be forwarded to the Minister.

Hossein arefi

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
AEO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/10/2011
AOR Received.
PER received on 5th Jan 2012
IELTS Request
With documents
File Transfer...
In Process- second line " We started the processing of your file on 16/08/2012"
Med's Request
12/12/12
Med's Done....
25/12/12
Interview........
3rd Line 26/01/2013
Passport Req..
10/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/03/2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah on Oct 2013
Dear Mr. President,

Refer to your suggestion in sending a complaint to Mr. Kenney, please take in your consideration that Mr. Kenney is already under presure rom the other group of Mi1 and Mi2 and also as i heard that most of applicants before 2008 issued some legal cases against Mr. Kenney because he's giving the periority to MI3.
So, what do you think, shall we all thanks god and thanks Mr. Kenney for this Blessing or shall we listen to the rumors and send complaints to Mr. Kenney?

I think as one of MI3, i suggest to say viva Mr. Kenney, go ahead and we will support you in future as future Canadians.

All the best to everybody,