Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ryanomil said:
When they look at your application they will cross reference your new app with your old app so hopefully the old Ecas status is part of this.
I really hope it just for VO's INFO , this is first time I can see my old application status that was a nightmare for me I remember that day when I saw my in process changed to DM , I hope to get visa with my this AEO application,but am sure by end of june ill get corosbondece from VO ! Most probebly they will ask for new valid aeo cus this is the only thing can deley my case, inshalah kheer

A

ASMB

rKo said:
I really hope it just for VO's INFO , this is first time I can see my old application status that was a nightmare for me I remember that day when I saw my in process changed to DM , I hope to get visa with my this AEO application,but am sure by end of june ill get corosbondece from VO ! Most probebly they will ask for new valid aeo cus this is the only thing can deley my case, inshalah kheer
Hi Bro,
Hope your next GCMS is expected soon, cause that will give you a lot of clarity by reading the VO notes.
I remember your last GCMS notes did have a mention of your old application, so this could just be a delayed routine update the E-CAS.
Inshallah you will hear good news soon.
ASMB

sridev

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Sep 2011
We started processing your application on June 13, 2012.

Dear friends, I got my 2nd line today morning (Saturday) before 9:00 am or yesterday (Friday) night after 7.00 pm UK timings. my file reached CIC on 30th sep 2011. i got PER on 22nd Dec. Please update my details. I think LVO is working hard for us, weekend as well. Thanks

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASMB said:
Hi Bro,
Hope your next GCMS is expected soon, cause that will give you a lot of clarity by reading the VO notes.
I remember your last GCMS notes did have a mention of your old application, so this could just be a delayed routine update the E-CAS.
Inshallah you will hear good news soon.
ASMB
thanks brother, in this point ur right ! I couldn't apply for new note for some reason but I will order it by this week , nshalah soon will get good news , same to u , let us hear the good news b4 july ... All the best ..

Canadian Elect

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER : 12-12-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
28-11-2012
Med's Done....
06-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2013
LANDED..........
God's time
sridev said:

Dear friends, I got my 2nd line today morning (Saturday) before 9:00 am or yesterday (Friday) night after 7.00 pm UK timings. my file reached CIC on 30th sep 2011. i got PER on 22nd Dec. Please update my details. I think LVO is working hard for us, weekend as well. Thanks
Congrats!

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sridev said:

Congra, MR on the way !!! Btw my ecas got updated today after 9 am uae time .. Cus I checked it morning 8 clock it was still RBVO , than they added my old rejected DM status with the new one ..they are working today ??

A

ASMB

rKo said:
Congra, MR on the way !!! Btw my ecas got updated today after 9 am uae time .. Cus I checked it morning 8 clock it was still RBVO , than they added my old rejected DM status with the new one ..they are working today ??
It's unlikely that any VO will be working on a weekend. I think they do their bit during the week in their system and then during weekends the IT dept updates the E-CAS for us. Or could be an auto update scheduled for various days during the week.

toothfairy_77

May 27, 2012
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 15th 2012, PER received on March, 27th 2012
Doc's Request.
Updated documents request: March, 2013, second updated doc. request. May 2014
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Med's Request
Processing started: March, 2013. MR received: June, 19th 2014
Med's Done....
Medical done on July, 16th 2014, Ecas updated on July, 26th 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1; July, 24th 2014, PPR2; August, 11th 2014, Decision made on E-cas; August, 12th 2014, Passports dispached: August, 20th, Passports received with Visas: August, 25th
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2014
Hello Friends,
I hope everybody is doing well and wish a smooth processing for every one.
I wanna ask the senior member of this forum about two things happened in my Ecas recently:
1) after getting my local address almost a week ago like other MI-3 applicants, i used to check my Ecas normally like before for the first two dates after update. ( I have to mention that I was using my full name instead of my family name to get logged in from the begging) but after 2 days i couldn't log in to Ecas. I've tried several things but finally i succeeded only after inputting my family name instead of my full name as before. Please advise if you have any idea.
2) As of today my address is showing only City, Country and my P.O.Box has disappeared! any thoughts ??
Thank you in advance and best wishes to all.

Mr PRESIDENT

Mar 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 sep 2011
AOR Received.
18 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Coming soon
Med's Done....
Coming soon
Interview........
They don't want to mess with me
Passport Req..
Coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
Get ready canada I am coming soon
sridev said:

Congratulations brother. I take it you are in UK ?

Mr PRESIDENT

Mar 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 sep 2011
AOR Received.
18 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Coming soon
Med's Done....
Coming soon
Interview........
Passport Req..
Coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
toothfairy_77 said:
Hello Friends,
I hope everybody is doing well and wish a smooth processing for every one.
I wanna ask the senior member of this forum about two things happened in my Ecas recently:
1) after getting my local address almost a week ago like other MI-3 applicants, i used to check my Ecas normally like before for the first two dates after update. ( I have to mention that I was using my full name instead of my family name to get logged in from the begging) but after 2 days i couldn't log in to Ecas. I've tried several things but finally i succeeded only after inputting my family name instead of my full name as before. Please advise if you have any idea.
2) As of today my address is showing only City, Country and my P.O.Box has disappeared! any thoughts ??
Thank you in advance and best wishes to all.
ECAS is usually loged in with using just family name not the whole name . And if your address is not appearing correctly you can write to them to correct it.

Mr PRESIDENT

Mar 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 sep 2011
AOR Received.
18 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Coming soon
Med's Done....
Coming soon
Interview........
Passport Req..
Coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
So I was right most of the applicants getting updates so far are UK or UAE residents most Pakistani applicants yet to see update in their ECAS because background checks takes a bit longer for pakistani applicants

Optimist22222

Dec 7, 2011
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 28, 2017
Just to cheer you all up especially zeecee

Although she is not member of this forum, my younger sister has applied under NOC 3112 and her application reached CIO Sydney on 29 September 2011. Today a new line has been added into her ECAS, " We started processing your application on June 13, 2012 ".

So LVO has geared up buddies. Next week will also be very eventful. The year is closing on a very positive note. :) :D

toothfairy_77

May 27, 2012
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 15th 2012, PER received on March, 27th 2012
Doc's Request.
Updated documents request: March, 2013, second updated doc. request. May 2014
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Med's Request
Processing started: March, 2013. MR received: June, 19th 2014
Med's Done....
Medical done on July, 16th 2014, Ecas updated on July, 26th 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1; July, 24th 2014, PPR2; August, 11th 2014, Decision made on E-cas; August, 12th 2014, Passports dispached: August, 20th, Passports received with Visas: August, 25th
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2014
Mr PRESIDENT said:
ECAS is usually loged in with using just family name not the whole name . And if your address is not appearing correctly you can write to them to correct it.
Dear Mr. President,
You are totally right, but i wasn't able to log-in unless i provide my full name until two days after my address appeared in Ecas when i tried to log in using my full name (as usual) but not succeeded until i tried my family name. its strange, right ?
regarding my mailing address it was showing normally up to yesterday. but today is showing only the city and country without my consultant P.O.Box.
any idea ?
Best Wishes

Mr PRESIDENT

Mar 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 sep 2011
AOR Received.
18 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Coming soon
Med's Done....
Coming soon
Interview........
Passport Req..
Coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
toothfairy_77 said:
Dear Mr. President,
You are totally right, but i wasn't able to log-in unless i provide my full name until two days after my address appeared in Ecas when i tried to log in using my full name (as usual) but not succeeded until i tried my family name. its strange, right ?
regarding my mailing address it was showing normally up to yesterday. but today is showing only the city and country without my consultant P.O.Box.
any idea ?
Best Wishes
I don't think it is a big deal just wait for the next update. If they mail something to you they usually use the self address label that you have sent with your initial application

Mr PRESIDENT

Mar 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 sep 2011
AOR Received.
18 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Coming soon
Med's Done....
Coming soon
Interview........
Passport Req..
Coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
Optimist22222 said:
Just to cheer you all up especially zeecee

Although she is not member of this forum, my younger sister has applied under NOC 3112 and her application reached CIO Sydney on 29 September 2011. Today a new line has been added into her ECAS, " We started processing your application on June 13, 2012 ".

So LVO has geared up buddies. Next week will also be very eventful. The year is closing on a very positive note. :) :D
Encouraging news optimist thanks