waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Ladiesss and Daddy-o,

Good night and don't let the bed bugs bite!!!

:-*

blueboom

Aug 19, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
September 27, 2012
File Transfer...
November 7, 2012
Med's Done....
August 27, 2012
Interview........
waived (DM April 19, 2013)
Passport Req..
May 2, 2013 (non visa-exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
June 11, 2013
LANDED..........
June 23, 2013
mameelynn said:
from all our "insightful" yahoo answers?!
I've resisted getting a yahoo account for so long. I have so much insight!!!

blueboom

Aug 19, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
September 27, 2012
File Transfer...
November 7, 2012
Med's Done....
August 27, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 11, 2013
LANDED..........
June 23, 2013
Halfmoon said:
Ladiesss and Daddy-o,

Good night and don't let the bed bugs bite!!!

:-*
Goodnight!!

I keep meaning to go to sleep early this week, but instead I'm awake watching Dragons' Den.

Tomorrow will be a joy at work. :'(

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blueboom said:
:eek: But how will people on the Internet think they can trust me without the +s?!?!
Oh my god....

You don't even HAVE any negatives! None!

I'm so tempted to give you one right now...

blueboom

Aug 19, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
September 27, 2012
File Transfer...
November 7, 2012
Med's Done....
August 27, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 11, 2013
LANDED..........
June 23, 2013
tuyen said:
Oh my god....

You don't even HAVE any negatives! None!

I'm so tempted to give you one right now...
At least I'll know the source!

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blueboom said:
At least I'll know the source!
Not if I take a page right out of one of my many admirers' playbook and create a new account for the sole purpose of giving you negatives!

goldenkagi

Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
None- Stage 1 Approval 18 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
26 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
18 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26 Oct 2013 Rec'd 07 Nov 2013
LANDED..........
22 Nov 2013
Good night Halfmoon!

Blueboom, I say the same every night! But I end up going to bed at 1am th earliest. Spend most of my online hours in the forum, haha

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
tuyen said:
Not if I take a page right out of one of my many admirers' playbook and create a new account for the sole purpose of giving you negatives!
I get two -2 like clockwork every week. Pretty sure someone has done that to me too. So you aren't alone.

I went to bed hours ago (why I wasn't talking during the fun and stool falling). Woke up with insane pain in my teeth...... two hours later, my poor teeth still hurt........ :(

Then again, Lady, you could make fake accounts to give yourself +s!!!! Then it might only take a month! If you need to post up to ten, you can always spam the forum with the same topics in every section, then argue with yourself. Make sure it's riddled with grammar errors and lacks information details so no one understands what the hell you're actually trying to convey.

Example:

"i cam to Canada last year on a study viza. Now i want to work can i go to work my brother wants to sponro me but he dont know if i can make a work viza how much it cost. ur help is needed plzplzplzplzplz help me my son is in my country only two plz plz plz. In my countrie their no good school thats why i come to Canada for study."

Not my best example, but the spelling errors were easy. Thanks Advil PM.

(Note: I am NOT trying to make fun of someone with English as their second language. I am trying to make fun of people that don't bother to even TRY to follow grammar rules and also say 'plz' a lot because that annoys the knickers off of me. Sadly, many ESL users on this forum have better spelling and grammar than Canadians/Americans with English as their first language, my husband included grrr!)

Then your other fake accounts can reply with varying degrees of awful typos. Make sure one persona uses "b4" instead of taking the effort to type the extra four letter to make "before."

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mameelynn said:
no you are already so far ahead of all of us.... you are by far the most loved in our new if someone gave you a - they love you most!
Just so everyone can truly appreciate the gravity of the situation, let me put this into some perspective for y'all.

In alphabetical order, so that nobody feels like I'm choosing favourites:

Amikety, Halfmoon, Lunas, Mameelynn, Ms Malawi, Nevaeha, Parker24, and the new guy who was complaining about nothing being relevant to the topic.

Take ALL of your negatives, add them all up into a combined total, and you would STILL need to find someone with 30 additional negatives to match what I've managed to collect all by myself.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amikety said:
I get two -2 like clockwork every week.
Every week...that's so cute. Yesterday I had -98. Today I have -103.

amikety said:
I went to bed hours ago (why I wasn't talking during the fun and stool falling). Woke up with insane pain in my teeth...... two hours later, my poor teeth still hurt........ :(
Poor you...that really sucks. Tooth pain is one of the worst kinds there is. Short of seeing your dentist, the quickest home remedy I could think of would be to put some benzocaine or lidocaine on (and around) the tooth. They're found in products like Anbesol and Orajel. If you don't have anything like that at home and you don't have any pharmacies that are open 24-hours near you, then the next best thing would be a combination of alcohol-based mouthwash like Listerine or Scope to numb the nerve (assuming it's exposed). In addition to that, put a warm heating pad on the side of your face that's affected. If you don't have a heating pad, take a zip-lock bag and fill it with hot water, let it cool a couple minutes, and then go to it.

amikety said:
Then again, Lady, you could make fake accounts to give yourself +s!!!!
I suppose I could...but...I just can't bring myself to imagine how sad my life would have to be in order for me to resort to that.

amikety said:
(Note: I am NOT trying to make fun of someone with English as their second language.
Hah! Suuuure you weren't.. =P

amikety said:
I am trying to make fun of people that don't bother to even TRY to follow grammar rules and also say 'plz' a lot because that annoys the knickers off of me.
Don't even get me started on the "u" and "plz" crowd. The English language hasn't yet produced a word to adequately describe the amount of loathing I feel when I encounter those people.

mameelynn

Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo... I mean CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/02/2012
Doc's Request.
06/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/07/2012
Med's Done....
16/12/2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
31/01/2013
LANDED..........
04/2013
tuyen said:
Just so everyone can truly appreciate the gravity of the situation, let me put this into some perspective for y'all.

In alphabetical order, so that nobody feels like I'm choosing favourites:

Amikety, Halfmoon, Lunas, Mameelynn, Ms Malawi, Nevaeha, Parker24, and the new guy who was complaining about nothing being relevant to the topic.

Take ALL of your negatives, add them all up into a combined total, and you would STILL need to find someone with 30 additional negatives to match what I've managed to collect all by myself.
lol
stop trying to make us all jealous! we get it...you get the most attention. You are the movie star of our little group. We all just wish we were as cool as you are! ;D :p

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh and as long as we're on the topic of non-native English speakers...you know what REALLY makes the hair on my ass stand on edge?

When people in an English-speaking forum deliberately post things like this:

"kya baat hay janab,Allah Pak hum sb ka ye khwab jald pora Kray.Amin."

I encountered that one earlier in the day...and the only adequate response I could come up with was:

"Yaba daba doo."

He probably had no clue what I was saying, but that's fine, because at least now he knows how *I* feel.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mameelynn said:
lol
stop trying to make us all jealous! we get it...you get the most attention. You are the movie star of our little group. We all just wish we were as cool as you are! ;D :p
Wait till you're running around the resort after just having been waxed. You'll be cooler and more envied than a fat kid hiking through Ethiopia with a backpack full of M&Ms.

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
Sadly, my teeth are perfectly healthy. (Well that's not sad.) It's nerve pain. My neck and plates in my skull are out of whack. They're making my brain read pain in my teeth. It's been 3 hours and right front incisor still "hurts."

I finally scheduled a doctors appointment. Between my nerve pain, my feet, and my anxiety I'm a mess. Best get it sorted while I'm unemployed so I can not miss work. I love perfect attendance :D