vera0428

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quicksilver6 said:
Sitting at 453, will, tried hard to reach this score. It is possible last year, or even beginning of this year, and that is it. I have been living in Canada for 7 years, made lots of mistakes, chosen lots of wrong paths. May be PR is just not meant to be. I really want to call this place home, but looks im going to be homeless soon.

I am done fighting, got many help from here. Thank you, kind people. I wish you all good luck and speed pr process. Love you, bye!
You're giving up too early dude. There are more options than you thought you have:
1. If you really want to extend your stay - get a visitor visa or study permit(continued education program or master) and wait for PNP to open next year. My score was 404 and I got 600 bonus from OINP. I can get it, you can get it.
2. Even if you leave, it's not the end of the world - so many people in this forum are applying from outside of Canada. Improve your work experience and keep your EE profile updated.

Your time spent here will become your asset one day.

Best Wishes!

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He said it was pricey to stay in Canada as a tourist meaning he doesn't want to work illegally without permit. Unless people in this thread are willing to support his living cost, it is better for him to go home and apply outland.

Forget about LMIA, it is a miracle if you can get one. I believe he has explored all PNP opportunities as well..

It's just sad to hear his story. I wish him luck in the future whether he eventually becomes a Canadian PR or not. The world is so big out there. I am sure he will get a good fortune with all his hard working and resilient (whether in Canada or not).

thegreatest

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quicksilver6 said:
Sitting at 453, will, tried hard to reach this score. It is possible last year, or even beginning of this year, and that is it. I have been living in Canada for 7 years, made lots of mistakes, chosen lots of wrong paths. May be PR is just not meant to be. I really want to call this place home, but looks im going to be homeless soon.

I am done fighting, got many help from here. Thank you, kind people. I wish you all good luck and speed pr process. Love you, bye!
Just believe in yourself! Nothing great has ever been achieved/discovered without any hurdles because that is how you create history. Your time will come and it is just around the corner.

Give it a month or two, but I believe you will be on track by October.

juliegunawan

Mar 2, 2014
quicksilver6 said:
Thank you dear. You will never know how important for me to see your words right now.
Hello OP,

I was also rejected twice and I have been here for 10 years!!
While I was invited this year, I made a wrong mistake on my application, thus rejected.
My permit expires in 2 months, but I didn't wanna throw the past 10 years away.
I have been working so hard, worked from the bottom until I got a professional job.
I built a network and found lots of people I would call "family" here.
I understand how you feel. I was shaking, couldn't sleep or eat for a week, and didn't know what to do when I got the rejection letter.
Now I have calmed down and made several plans.
It costs me a fortune. It would even cost my future, that's why I'm betting everything I got right now to fight for it and get back in the game.
There are lots of things I learned and this whole thing opened my eyes to see who is the actual friends and families who will still stick with me during the down time.
I am lucky enough to have friends that will give me place to stay and saved up a little bit to continue staying here, but yes I understand it is not an option for everyone.
I'm not even sure myself how long I could survive.
But please don't give up. You have been through alot, 7 years is a long time.
If you have to go home, use this time to take a break and plan things, including living happily.
Please keep your profile open. You never know what might happen.
Be positive ;D

Take care

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
That doesn't mean no way in, it only means you are on a wrong path.

If express entry is a dead end, PNP is the way

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
Perhaps TS could no longer stand the pressures and frustrations that go with the process of immigration. I would not give up under such circumstance, but perhaps going home and rethinking what to do with life will do him good. Perhaps he will find a new passion/reason to pursuing Canada....perhaps another dream country (i.e. Australia) would open its doors for him. The possibilities are endless. What is important is to never give up and keep moving forward.

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
LokiJr01 said:
Perhaps TS could no longer stand the pressures and frustrations that go with the process of immigration. I would not give up under such circumstance, but perhaps going home and rethinking what to do with life will do him good. Perhaps he will find a new passion/reason to pursuing Canada....perhaps another dream country (i.e. Australia) would open its doors for him. The possibilities are endless. What is important is to never give up and keep moving forward.
@LokiJr01 raises a good point. If you don't care enough about immigrating to a certain country then you clearly already have a pretty good life.

Dealucis

Jul 13, 2016
Had a glance through TS's previous posts. It seems that he's hoping to ride on the notion that the draw cut-off will fall below his CRS instead of forking out the $1500 for PNP.

If this is the case, then I don't feel sorry for TS at all. Giving up 7 years worth of life just because you don't think a future in Canada is worth the additional application fees does not earn my sympathy.

No wonder so many immigrants complain about not being able to secure good jobs after they obtained PR, failing to understand that the country does not owe them anything and their sense of entitlement is their own downfall.

Get a grip, and I wish you well in your future endeavours.

tracy2015

Aug 22, 2016
hi quicksilver,
don't give up please
i was in the same situation like you. i stayed in canada for 7 years, studied mba, had 16 months work experience as bookkeeper, refused pnp in stage 1, got to go home 5 months ago with my daughter but i don't give up. i gonna go back to work in a new field soon and reapply when i think i have enough score.you just step back and fight again

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
juliegunawan said:
Hello OP,

I was also rejected twice and I have been here for 10 years!!
While I was invited this year, I made a wrong mistake on my application, thus rejected.
My permit expires in 2 months, but I didn't wanna throw the past 10 years away.
I have been working so hard, worked from the bottom until I got a professional job.
I built a network and found lots of people I would call "family" here.
I understand how you feel. I was shaking, couldn't sleep or eat for a week, and didn't know what to do when I got the rejection letter.
Now I have calmed down and made several plans.
It costs me a fortune. It would even cost my future, that's why I'm betting everything I got right now to fight for it and get back in the game.
There are lots of things I learned and this whole thing opened my eyes to see who is the actual friends and families who will still stick with me during the down time.
I am lucky enough to have friends that will give me place to stay and saved up a little bit to continue staying here, but yes I understand it is not an option for everyone.
I'm not even sure myself how long I could survive.
But please don't give up. You have been through alot, 7 years is a long time.
If you have to go home, use this time to take a break and plan things, including living happily.
Please keep your profile open. You never know what might happen.
Be positive ;D

Take care
May i ask what was thr mistake you made on your profile?

Reillh

Sep 16, 2016
Hello dear, I am willing todaa apply for EE, my question is applyin as à single lady,would it reduce my chances of getting the offer?

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Reillh said:
Hello dear, I am willing todaa apply for EE, my question is applyin as à single lady,would it reduce my chances of getting the offer?
no

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi

I know you guys are helping people a lot and I am desperate need for some guidance. Please suggest me what to do. I am the principle applicant for Express entry immigration process and I have CRS score 469 in my EE profile. My wife recently went to Canada for higher studies. While we are preparing for Express entry we took her fingerprint for FBI PCC (since both of us stayed in USA more than 2 years). Unfortunately, her fingerprint was weak so FBI rejected her PCC request twice within last 8 months. However, when she applied for study permit she submitted name based STATE CLEARANCE and they accept it. Now, I am still not confident they will accept name based state clearance for immigration so I am going to try for FBI PCC again. This is why I am thinking applying from Canada might be good since we are already in Canada through some clearance but I am not sure.

Now given the situation which options from below I should choose and why:

Option 1: Wait until I get the ITA and apply for Canada immigration from Bangladesh while my wife will remain in Canada. Will it be a problem since she is already in Canada and I am in Bangladesh while applying? The drawback is it might take long (Singapore office vs Ottawa office) and if the PR get rejected I might not the get the chance to visit her in Canada. Moreover, do you think it might be safe to apply form Canada since my wife has some issues with her FBI clearance?

Option 2: Apply for TRV immediately then move to Canada. From Canada apply for immigration after getting ITA. Please note if I apply from Canada I have to apply for open work permit to work until I get PR. Now the drawback is what if I dont get OWP and unable to work for 6 months/until I get PR/not. How difficult will be getting an OWP?

Option 3: Apply for TRV immediately then move to Canada. From Canada apply for immigration after getting ITA. Then I will come back to Bangladesh. However, my wife will be still in Canada. Will it be a problem since I applied from Canada but will live in Bangladesh while the PR process will go on?

Thanks in advance!