London VO Medicals Completed Jan/Feb 2012

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think i use email id.. london-im.......

canada100 said:
hi imran,

how did you contact cic? through the enquiry area on the london highcommission website? please advise, tx

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
16 Jan 2012 (received by CHC London 30/1) ecase med rcd updated 19/4
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
By Lord Krishna's grace 17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3 nov, Canada address on ecase 10 Nov, visa issued 10/11
LANDED..........
27th Dec 2012, by Lord Krishna's grace
9jcanada said:
I suspect your delay is caused by background check. I agree with oly.44, ordering GCMS might give you some insight into what's causing the hold up.

Hang in there mate.

9j
hi 9j & other friends,

would some one please explain what you mean by GCMS notes? Is it the same as CAPIS? The london VO received my medicals on 30 jan and till now no updates. Do you think I can use GCMS/ CAPIS in this situation? Do we nneed to pay somethign for this? How long does it take for them to answer? As well how do we do it? If you could answer, it would be great. Many thanks

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
i did my medicals in Feb 2012 but still no received line added in e-case and VO just reply my mail that your doc are awaiting review.
any body knows the time line for awaiting review

thanks

shahzad

oly.44

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Jan '11
Doc's Request.
22 Sept 2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
31 Jan '11
File Transfer...
...Processing started on 19th Jan '12
Med's Request
06 Feb '12
Med's Done....
05 Mar '12; Rec'd@LVO on 20 Mar '12
Interview........
waived, Med Rec'd added to Ecas on 24 Apr '12
Passport Req..
02 May '12
VISA ISSUED...
17 May '12
LANDED..........
4 June '12
canada100 said:
hi 9j & other friends,

would some one please explain what you mean by GCMS notes? Is it the same as CAPIS? The london VO received my medicals on 30 jan and till now no updates. Do you think I can use GCMS/ CAPIS in this situation? Do we nneed to pay somethign for this? How long does it take for them to answer? As well how do we do it? If you could answer, it would be great. Many thanks
Hi,
Nowadays they give GCMS instead of the actual CAIPS but often people now refer to them as same. It cost about $40 (or $5 if you have someone in Canada who can do the paperwork for you), takes about 6 weeks to be received via email and longer if you want a paper format. The website below tells you all you need to know about GCMS/CAIPS
http://www.caipsnotes.com/index.shtml I reckon there are so many other websites offering this service.
I read in another forum that VO will normally update applicants in most cases after about 10 working days of adding Medical received line to ecas, so since Medical received had been added to your ecas on 19/4 I advice you to give it a week more and ask LVO for update and if they don't reveal anything to you then you can go for GCMS notes.
I hope this helps

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
oly.44 said:
Hi,
Nowadays they give GCMS instead of the actual CAIPS but often people now refer to them as same. It cost about $40 (or $5 if you have someone in Canada who can do the paperwork for you), takes about 6 weeks to be received via email and longer if you want a paper format. The website below tells you all you need to know about GCMS/CAIPS
http://www.caipsnotes.com/index.shtml I reckon there are so many other websites offering this service.
I read in another forum that VO will normally update applicants in most cases after about 10 working days of adding Medical received line to ecas, so since Medical received had been added to your ecas on 19/4 I advice you to give it a week more and ask LVO for update and if they don't reveal anything to you then you can go for GCMS notes.
I hope this helps
It's cheaper $25 if you go with http://www.visafile.info It takes 45 days to deliver by email

9j

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
included with other documents
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by December 2012
Hi there,

Just want to share maybe some of you guys could cheer me up with my medical result which was lost or misplaced somewhere or maybe in London.
Its more than 2 months since we did our medical here in KSA. Me, my husband- as the principal applicant, and our 2 kids. 3 days after we underwent our medical on Feb 18, 2012, they were forwarded to London, then to our visa office in Manila-we're Filipino applicants residing here in kSA. Sadly, mine was missing...I dont know how did that happen and how long would it take to be traced then resolved...

We already checked with the doctor who did our medicals and he told and even showed the record book that he sent the complete results to London.

Please, anybody tell me what to do next...this is freaking me out...we've been waiting so restlessly, pressure..and sometimes, i even got depressed already...

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada100 said:
hi 9j & other friends,

Hi canada 100,
From which country u applied,hv u appled thru consultant or on ur own.

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
sodapop said:
Hi there,

Just want to share maybe some of you guys could cheer me up with my medical result which was lost or misplaced somewhere or maybe in London.
Its more than 2 months since we did our medical here in KSA. Me, my husband- as the principal applicant, and our 2 kids. 3 days after we underwent our medical on Feb 18, 2012, they were forwarded to London, then to our visa office in Manila-we're Filipino applicants residing here in kSA. Sadly, mine was missing...I dont know how did that happen and how long would it take to be traced then resolved...

We already checked with the doctor who did our medicals and he told and even showed the record book that he sent the complete results to London.

Please, anybody tell me what to do next...this is freaking me out...we've been waiting so restlessly, pressure..and sometimes, i even got depressed already...
Hi sorry to read about your issue. How did you get to know your medical results were lost? Did the VO contact you or did they contact your DMP? Your response is important in order to advice you appropriately. In the main time, relax and please don't be depressed. It will all be sorted out.

9j

LOUTH

Oct 5, 2011
Lethbridge
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
21-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-12
LANDED..........
06-05-12
sodapop said:
Hi there,

Very sad but hope is not lost. I had a similar experinece.LVO misplaced my X-RAY film. I guess you should get back to your DMP asap and get the DMP to scan the digital form of the x-ray film and reports in form of attachment to the medical section of LVO.
Louth

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
9jcanada said:
Hi sorry to read about your issue. How did you get to know your medical results were lost? Did the VO contact you or did they contact your DMP? Your response is important in order to advice you appropriately. In the main time, relax and please don't be depressed. It will all be sorted out.

9j

Our visa office in Manila has sent email that medical results of my family are already received but mine is missing. They asked of the clinic and doctor's name, and so we did send them the reply right away. We even went back to the doctor to verify if he really sent complete results. And he said he has done his part and maybe it was lost in London.

If this is sometimes happening, how long does it normally take to be resolved?

Sorry for the sad feelings but i really cant help it....thanks guys!

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
sodapop said:
Our visa office in Manila has sent email that medical results of my family are already received but mine is missing. They asked of the clinic and doctor's name, and so we did send them the reply right away. We even went back to the doctor to verify if he really sent complete results. And he said he has done his part and maybe it was lost in London.

If this is sometimes happening, how long does it normally take to be resolved?

Sorry for the sad feelings but i really cant help it....thanks guys!
I agree with Louth. Trying to find the lost reports might take longer if not impossible. I'll advice you to request your DMP to forward another copies of your results ASAP. You may or may not have to pay for the extra cost of updated reports X-ray, postage etc, not sure but check with your DMP.

I wish you all the best.

9j

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
9jcanada said:
I agree with Louth. Trying to find the lost reports might take longer if not impossible. I'll advice you to request your DMP to forward another copies of your results ASAP. You may or may not have to pay for the extra cost of updated reports X-ray, postage etc, not sure but check with your DMP.

I wish you all the best.

9j
thanks guys, i will try to do your suggestion...so this will take another 2 months waiting for London to forward the result to VO in Manila :(

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
sodapop said:
thanks guys, i will try to do your suggestion...so this will take another 2 months waiting for London to forward the result to VO in Manila :(
I know it's an inconvenience; but look at as a reassurance as against having to wait endlessly for the previous results which may never be found. It's your plans and expectations at stake here and if you can influence it to get things back on track for yourself, I say - why not?!

My best wishes.

9j

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sodapop said:
Hi there,

hi,

first of all, how do you know it is misplaced? if the CHC confirmed it to you, then I feel better do it again and send them immediately, because usually there is a 60 day cap for them to receive the meds.

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
oly.44 said:
Hi,
I hope this helps
thanks a ton my friend, i will wait