London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2013
LANDED..........
Abu Hassaan said:
Congratulations Champ and good luck for smooth landing and early settlement in Canada.
.Jazak Allah Abu Hasaan for wishing and your support. Wish you happy landing and successful settlement in Canada soon

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
sharedknowledge said:
The Forms come with the MR email. If you haven't got them, then still you may go to the panel doctor, and do your medicals based on the MR email.
You need UCI no for each family member if you have not received the forms. With ought UCI doctor will not entertain.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
champ said:
Thank you very much Sir. Wish you the same.
I will keep in touch with you guys.
Are you guys on FB group? should I join?
Hi Champ,

Many of the guys / gals here are in our fb group. You can join it if you wish.

All the best for your future ahead in Canada.

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
champ said:
ALHUMDULILLAH
All praise to Almighty Allah

I have just received my passports with COPR.
First phase of my journey to Canada ends here. :)
The second phase and the most challenging phase of settling in Canada will start soon.

I have gain much appreciation and support from this forum members.
In this holy month you all will be in my prayers and especially those who are waiting for their updates.

Thanks and Jazak Allah Khair everyone.
I will still continue posting in this great forum and If I can be a help for anyone, please let me know.
Thanks once again :).
congrats, wish you a happy life ahead

Petesilvo

Star Member
Dec 1, 2013
lamia said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/step-by-step-processing-of-fsw-application-by-cio-and-vo-t137628.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/general-issues-of-selection-interview-t128417.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-master-thread-of-some-of-my-posts-here-t40175.0.html

Thanks Lamia, I actually went through that yesterday.. but info maybe a little too generic.
I'm around same dates as you are, file recieved 26/6, PER 18/9. On 14/5 LVO emailed me asking for info relative to the background declaration form and asking me to send updated police certificates in 30 days time, which i did.

I'm just trying to figure out which stage my application is at and how long before i hear back from them with a medical request.

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaeed said:
Sir

Canada mein "Niswar" nahee miltee :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Its the ONLY REASON ,

Ha ha ha , I was kidding , have no clue too

Stay Blessed
ha ha ha hah ah
+1 for you saeed bhai.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
sharedknowledge said:
Thousands congratulations to all "graduating" members for completing their Phase I (i.e., application until thru getting PR visas stamped).

Now, in Phase II (i.e., Landing and Settlement phase), I would suggest them to please shift to the Forum's Sections on "Settlement Issues", "Permanent Residency", "Housing", "Education", "Health", and "Working in Canada".

There you will find seniors (e.g., Scylla, Msafiri, wilson, steaky, Leon, zardoc, PMM, newtone, keesio, and many others) who are active in sharing their information, experience, and thoughts on lot of hot issues we will face.

At the same time, you should be visiting your old mates in this Section who are still struggling in Phase I to advise and give them hand to move ahead.

It is just humble suggestion. I hope you will consider it.
Leon, PMM, wilson, steaky and others are really helpful.

Nice suggestion.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Petesilvo said:
Thanks Lamia, I actually went through that yesterday.. but info maybe a little too generic.
I'm around same dates as you are, file recieved 26/6, PER 18/9. On 14/5 LVO emailed me asking for info relative to the background declaration form and asking me to send updated police certificates in 30 days time, which i did.

I'm just trying to figure out which stage my application is at and how long before i hear back from them with a medical request.
To be precise, they are working on your Eligibility.

Once that cleared you will get MR.

Very high level overview, every FSWP applications gets evaluated based on below milestones.

1. Eligibility
2. Medicals
3.Criminality
4. Security

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
nkalra said:

Very high level overview, every FSWP applications gets evaluated based on below milestones.

1. Eligibility
2. Medicals
3.Criminality
4. Security
Why don't you order Caips Notes?

Petesilvo

Star Member
Dec 1, 2013
nkalra said:

1. Eligibility
2. Medicals
3.Criminality
4. Security
Thanks nkalra. Since they requested background info i fugured maybe they're at that stage... guess i could be wrong.

Would long do you reckon this would take..? if we break these milestones down to approximate time spans...

Aceim

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 02-08-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-07-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1: 23-10-2014 PPR2: 29-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted on: 18-11-2014 PP received on 17-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
champ said:
ALHUMDULILLAH
All praise to Almighty Allah

I have just received my passports with COPR.
First phase of my journey to Canada ends here. :)
The second phase and the most challenging phase of settling in Canada will start soon.

I have gain much appreciation and support from this forum members.
In this holy month you all will be in my prayers and especially those who are waiting for their updates.

Thanks and Jazak Allah Khair everyone.
I will still continue posting in this great forum and If I can be a help for anyone, please let me know.
Thanks once again :).
Masha Allah....congratulations !!

Petesilvo

Star Member
Dec 1, 2013
sharedknowledge said:
Why don't you order Caips Notes?
Honestly i wasn't sure GCMS would be helpful at this stage... or how much information it would actually provide. It also takes a long time to produce.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Petesilvo said:
Thanks nkalra. Since they requested background info i fugured maybe they're at that stage... guess i could be wrong.

Would long do you reckon this would take..? if we break these milestones down to approximate time spans...
Well to be honest no one give you an exact answer. As each case is different has its own complexity.

Have a look at the LVO SS to get some idea.
But a very wild guess it could take few weeks to some months to get MR.

Once you have MR, after 3 months u can expect PPR.

Petesilvo

Star Member
Dec 1, 2013
nkalra said:
Well to be honest no one give you an exact answer. As each case is different has its own complexity.

Have a look at the LVO SS to get some idea.
But a very wild guess it could take few weeks to some months to get MR.

Once you have MR, after 3 months u can expect PPR.
Thanks nkalra.

moncherie

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
Med's Request
11/06/2014
Med's Done....
1/07/2014
Passport Req..
19/09/2014
Hello forumites,
Medical for me, spouse and daughter done today. Below is my medical experience...

Got to the hospital 15 minutes earlier as advised. Was called in to see the GP. He tested my eye sight, checked inside of my ears, mouth and heart beat. Checked BP and asked me to lie down where he tested my reflex with a small plastic hammer.hitting it against my elbow,knees and ankles..after he tested my urine sample for diabetes/glucose level..he said all was good...
We then proceeded to the lab for a blood test against HIV..and the last stop was the xray which went fine..my spouse was asked twice if she wasn't pregnant before doing hers...
The GP lastly said he will study all the report this evening and send tonight so he claimed CIC will get it tomorrow morning (lightening speed..fingers crossed).

That's all I got to share..looking up to God for the next step... Good luck to all waiting and those with progress..we shall rejoice together in Jesus name....cheers