Nomination.....
PER : 19th Sep 2013
Med's Request
25 June 2014
Med's Done....
5 August 2014
Passport Req..
1 October 2014
Go ahead no issues. I have submitted pcc request at police facilitation ceneter, gulberg. Process is v quick n takes just 10 mins to submit forms
saleem7821 said:
But saeed Bahi i am in Pakistan but working in different city, and unable to appear immediately in SSP office lahore. so if my brother submit the documents they said , office will stamp " issued in absence of candidate " .please advise either i do personally to avoid this stamp or proceed further ??

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 30-08-2013
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
nkalra said:
Yes, you can I checked with the DMP from where I have done mine, she told me from any where in the world we can do the medicals.
Thanks for confirming nkalra

AberdeenGuy

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
msaeed said:
Dear Mates

Allah Ka Shukar Hai

Allah Kareem

Today I have got my Passports with Visas and COPR . Visas are valid till May 2015.

I am grateful to Al Mighty Allah , who has given me strength through out this procedure , that for me was a test of Patience and Character . I believe that I have tried my best to meet this challenge , and pass on this experience of “Waiting With Faith” to my children's , and possibly to next generations.

I am thankful to all of you , who has supported me , and celebrated my all levels of processing , like it was yours.

Insha Allah I will be regularly contributing on this forum , and am at back n call of the ones who need me , for this immigration process and for settling in Canada.

Jazak Allah Khair

Stay Blessed[/right]

BIG CONGRATULATIONS Saeed Bhai. Personally, I have learnt a lot from you especially what the virtues of being patient in every inch of one's life endeavour.

I wish you all the best and success in the land of the maple leaf. I am sure this unique qualities would take you far and bring more successes your way in years to come.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
msaeed said:
Dear Mates

Allah Ka Shukar Hai

Allah Kareem

Today I have got my Passports with Visas and COPR . Visas are valid till May 2015.

I am grateful to Al Mighty Allah , who has given me strength through out this procedure , that for me was a test of Patience and Character . I believe that I have tried my best to meet this challenge , and pass on this experience of “Waiting With Faith” to my children's , and possibly to next generations.

I am thankful to all of you , who has supported me , and celebrated my all levels of processing , like it was yours.

Insha Allah I will be regularly contributing on this forum , and am at back n call of the ones who need me , for this immigration process and for settling in Canada.

Jazak Allah Khair

Stay Blessed[/right]
Oh very good news, Saeed, I am really happy for your brother. Many Congrats and best of luck for new life ahead. I was away will contact you soon.

Mbaka

Star Member
May 19, 2014
Good day All,

Is there any rule or restrictions on how long one can stay out of Canada after getting PR. We are planning to land in sept/Oct ( No PPR2 yet) spend like 2 weeks and return back to the Middle East . Do we have a time limit to stay out of Canada? Any new rule??

Also, we are suppose to take photo shots of our jewellries with us for the landing process . Please does it mean I can't buy more jewellries after landing?

Please help am kind of confused

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
msaeed said:
Dear Mate

Thank you for sharing this master piece information.
How ever please note that there are certain limitations too.

If Canada has "Double Taxation Agreement" with the country where a Canadian PR is generating income , then it is Tax free in Canada , generally Canada has this agreement with almost all UN members countries.

Remitting Left Over Funds :-

If these funds are not remitted through proper banking channels , from home country , then they are Tax free , if remitted through an exchange company in UAE , it is taxed.

From Pakistan this is near to impossible to remit US $ 200,000/- through State Bank Of Pakistan to Canada , how ever I will go to State Bank Of Pakistan , and will try to get their foreign exchange manual

In addition to above , Canadian tax authorities do demand proof of funds ie if there was a property , they do ask for all back documents

Please dig this further more , so that every one can benefit from this

My friend's parents who got immigration last year, I arrange transfer of their retirement money of Rs 50,00000/= (50 lacs) into Canada via TT (Telegraphic Transfer), with no problem. below were the steps:

-Their money was in their local Bank account, so opened a US dollar account their. (As banks open accounts in US, Pound and Euro only)
-Arranged money exchanger to come to the branch and transfer the Pak Ruppe and deposit dollars into their US dollar account
-Showed the bank manager the retirement funds docs
-Asked bank manager to transfer the US dollars into Canadian bank account IN CANADIAN DOLLARS NOT IN US DOLLARS (This US dollar to Canadian Dollar transaction is done at Bank's Head office internal at prevailing rate first, and then the amount is remitted to Canadian Bank Account ) via TT
-Branch manager made TT of 25 lacs one day and , other TT of remaining 25 lacs on second day. Next day my friends parents fly to Canada.

Another option is that you can make a DD of 50 lac rupees and put it in your pocket and take it with you, open an account in Canada and deposit that DD there.
My friend and his parents were very happy on this smooth transaction.

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nkalra said:
In my personal view, very less likely to have any issue due to this.

First thing first you friend has not claimed points for this job. Secondly that was a very short trip, even in my personal travel history I think I missed couple of them but no issues.

S/C checks they mainly concentrate where ever you have stayed more than 6 months, I don't think so thetyare getting that much fees from us to do S/C checks for each and every travels on your PP, NOT POSSIBLE AT ALL.

The only thing which can bring their attention is how did he managed to hide this period since the age of 18, only for this thing they can come back.

Moreover you cannot do much at this stage now, chill... if they ask anything which is very less likely to happen then plan the next course of action. For the time chillax ;)
Thnx nkalra for your detailed reply. I checked with him about this period and as per him he mentioned this period on schedule A Form and undet activity he showed it as "Unemployed".

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
blacknight said:
thanks jigzyy :) in that case, i would continue the process.
After the initial entry to canada, how much time I can remain away from Canada. Canadian PR is granted for ever or it gets cancelled if one fails to remain in Canada.

Thanks
You have to live at least 3 years out of 5 years to continue your PR.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
AberdeenGuy said:
BIG CONGRATULATIONS Saeed Bhai. Personally, I have learnt a lot from you especially what the virtues of being patient in every inch of one's life endeavour.

I wish you all the best and success in the land of the maple leaf. I am sure this unique qualities would take you far and bring more successes your way in years to come.
Dear AberdeenGuy

Thank you very much for your wishes and compliments
I wish a blessed and successful life in every endeavor of life

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Stranger Friendly said:
Oh very good news, Saeed, I am really happy for your brother. Many Congrats and best of luck for new life ahead. I was away will contact you soon.
Sir

Thank you , wish same for you

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Stranger Friendly said:
My friend's parents who got immigration last year, I arrange transfer of their retirement money of Rs 50,00000/= (50 lacs) into Canada via TT (Telegraphic Transfer), with no problem. below were the steps:

-Their money was in their local Bank account, so opened a US dollar account their. (As banks open accounts in US, Pound and Euro only)
-Arranged money exchanger to come to the branch and transfer the Pak Ruppe and deposit dollars into their US dollar account
-Showed the bank manager the retirement funds docs
-Asked bank manager to transfer the US dollars into Canadian bank account IN CANADIAN DOLLARS NOT IN US DOLLARS (This US dollar to Canadian Dollar transaction is done at Bank's Head office internal at prevailing rate first, and then the amount is remitted to Canadian Bank Account ) via TT
-Branch manager made TT of 25 lacs one day and , other TT of remaining 25 lacs on second day. Next day my friends parents fly to Canada.

Another option is that you can make a DD of 50 lac rupees and put it in your pocket and take it with you, open an account in Canada and deposit that DD there.
My friend and his parents were very happy on this smooth transaction.
Sir

Thank you ,
Issues are with Left Over Funds , that are to transferred later on after some time

Stay Blessed

toothfairy_77

May 27, 2012
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 15th 2012, PER received on March, 27th 2012
Doc's Request.
Updated documents request: March, 2013, second updated doc. request. May 2014
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Med's Request
Processing started: March, 2013. MR received: June, 19th 2014
Med's Done....
Medical done on July, 16th 2014, Ecas updated on July, 26th 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1; July, 24th 2014, PPR2; August, 11th 2014, Decision made on E-cas; August, 12th 2014, Passports dispached: August, 20th, Passports received with Visas: August, 25th
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2014
@msaeed, Many congratulations bro! your patience has paid off! I wish you a safe landing and smooth transition into Canada. God bless!

homeascanada

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged on Oct. 1, 2013
Nomination.....
PER on Oct. 4, 2013
Med's Request
Med & RPRF received on: June 28, 2014
Med's Done....
July 10,2014 but updated 3rd line on Aug. 4, 2014
Passport Req..
Sept. 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
March 2015 PR Cards received: July 2015
Hi flocks,
By the grace of Allah and prayers of parents Golden email from LVO was sitting in my inbox from June 27, just saw it few minutes ago guess was its request for medical, RPRF, PCC for all countries i leaved and updated schedule A from me and my wife. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Wow even medical forms from me and my family.
Friends I was away from this forum for a while so Cong. to all who got their visa, those who got their medical and those who’s processing started.
Regarding payment for RPRF LVO has asked to follow below link which state payment can be made online through CC, Any one received this instruction from LVO as I know RPRF need to be online as DD.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=proc&cat=perm
Hope rest of the journey for all of us will be fast and smooth.
Now looks dreams of Homeascanada will be true :p :p :p.

tarunbhardwaj84

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
Doc's Request.
27-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER and cc charged on 16-09-2013
File Transfer...
Cic email on 29-10-2013
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2014
LANDED..........
May 2015 hopefully!
Hello everyone,

I have a very similar response as joe83.

I recieved the email on june 27th from ldnimmigration that they are not satisfied with my proof for work experience in noc 2147. I am a systems engineer / network engineer. I had submitted all documents such as offer letters, job descriptions, bank statements with proof of salary deposits, visas for all employers.

The below letter is what i recieved:

In your schedule 3 you have indicated that you performed the duties of National Occupational Classification (NOC) code 2147, which you have identified as your primary occupation, from 2008 to the date of your application. I have reviewed the documents you submitted including the job description from X company and the explanation for not providing other proof of employment. I note also that you have not submitted documents to substantiate your employment at Y company and you have not explained why.

Based on the documents and information on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed a substantial number of the main duties, including all of the essential duties, and the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation of *NOC 2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)* and I am not satisfied that the work performed was at the 0, A or B level. I am therefore not satisfied that you meet the minimum requirements.

The duties of your employment, as listed in your job description and schedule 3, from xx year to present do not appear to correspond to the actions and duties of NOC 2147. You have also not provided sufficient evidence of employment and of performing the actions and duties of NOC 2147 during the period from year /mm to year/mm.

However, I am able to grant you 30 days to provide any additional information or documentation you wish to further support your application and prove that you do in fact meet these requirements/criteria. You are invited to submit sufficient proof of employment from year /mm to year/mm and sufficient proof that you performed the actions and duties of NOC 2147. You must also provide sufficient proof and explanation of how you performed the actions and duties of NOC 2147 from year/mm to present. Sufficient proof of employment may include such documents as original employment contracts, offers of employment, proof of remuneration paid into your bank account, tax documents and any correspondence from your declared employers to you. You may also submit any other information you deem fit to support your declaration that you perform the actions and duties of NOC 2147.

The information and/or documentation you submit must be sufficient to clearly demonstrate that the above definition is/definitions are met. Should you not respond within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file at that time, and may lead to a refusal of your application.

If you do not respond to this request within 30 days as of the date you received this letter, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely, Immigration Officer
KKB

Any suggestions?

I am working on asking my employers to create detailed jd to assist with this requirement and in addition will be resubmitting all documents submitted earlier.

Appreciate all your help.
Thanks.

Joe83 said:
Hi Everyone,

I am a silent member of this specific thread of LVO, but i almost know everyone here since it's what i first do at morning to open this thread and read your updates and get happy to your happiness of MR's PPR's (starting from Maria to Rawdah to Msaeed....) ,

Today i received the following e-mail from LVO :

Dear XXXXX :

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Federal
Skilled Worker Class.
I have reviewed the evidence of experience you have provided in your application. It appears
that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

In your schedule 3 you have indicated that you performed the duties of National Occupational
Classification (NOC) code 3211, which you have identified as your primary occupation, from
2011 to the date of your application. I have considered the information you have provided,
including the employment reference letter from XXX XXX XXX.

Based on the information on file, and on a balance of probabilities, I am not satisfied that you
have performed the actions described in the lead statement and a substantial number of the
main duties of NOC code 3211.

Although your educational background appears to qualify you
for this employment, there is insufficient evidence that you are employed at this clinic and that
you performed the duties of NOC 3211.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You
are invited to submit sufficient additional proof of performing the duties of a medical laboratory
technologist with this employer such as the following:

1 - an official job description
2 - proof that you have authorization to work in Saudi Arabia
3 - copies and translations of your employment contract
4 - proof of remuneration including proof of salary deposits into your bank account
5 - any correspondence between your employer and yourself to demonstrate that you are a
medical laboratory technologist
6 - any other proof of that you perform the duties of NOC 3211 that you would like to
provide

As this letter has been sent to you via email attachment, any additional documents must be
submitted within 30 days of the date you received the email. Please be advised, if you do not
submit the requested information by the deadline, your application will be assessed based on
the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,
KKB

Currently i left work and doing masters in the same field of my NOC, i will send my current university details and proofs in addition to :

1- an Official Job Description from my last employer. (Stamped from Chamber of Commerce)
2- a copy of work Authorization in Saudi Arabia (From Saudi Commission for Health Specialties).
3- a copy of the contract.
4- payslips (of last working 6 months) stamped from my previous employer.
5- What should i provide here ? :eek:
6- i can send recommendation letter from my doctor in previous university (recommending specific class that is mainly related to an important duties mentioned in NOC 3211 and i performed excellent with A+ in them) << this recommendation letter is old and directed to other post graduate universities ...

Is the above OK ? please advise as i am confused ::)

Thank you all in advance,
Joe

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thansk a lot dub2can.

dub2can said:
Glad that storm of Good News continues from LVO :D :D :D Hope this continues like NDVO style, Guess they recruited additional staff/moved some officers from NDVO :p :p :p , heard its slowed down @ NDVO :eek:

Congratulations to msaeed, Abu hassan, Destiny Canada and everyone who received MRs and other updates and wish everyone a speedy processing ahead.