+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
shanutiger said:
thanks nkalra for your response hmm dear lets see praying for my golden medical email, and best of luck for your final landing in Canada
Thanks mate.

Trust me now you have anxiety for MR, once you gets that you will aim for PPR after that Visa, then landing this is never ending until you gets landed and have secure job to put food on your table. ;)

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
nkalra said:
Thanks mate.

Trust me now you have anxiety for MR, once you gets that you will aim for PPR after that Visa, then landing this is never ending until you gets landed and have secure job to put food on your table. ;)
Hmm you said the right words until we get set in Canada, anxiety will remain , its like climbing one stairs at a time until you reached the final ladder

bliss1111

Jun 11, 2014
Just wanted to ask you Champ, Does ur 3rd line -Medical received, appear in your
ECAS? Congrats!

champ said:
By the grace of Almighty Allah, I have just received my PPR 1...HURRAAYYYYY 8)

Feeling blessed ! :)

My wishes and prayers for those who are waiting for MR n PPR.

I have a few quick questions and would appreciate if someone could respond.
First, I am currently residing in Jeddah. For Step 2 I will be required to submit my passport in Riyadh. Does anyone have experience if I can send passports by courier or do I have to go in person? Also when the visas are stamped, will they send by courier or again I have to collect in person?
Second, my son has both Pakistani and American passports. We used American passport for Canadian application but used his Pakistani passport to come to Saudi Arabia. If anybody has any experience or advice as to which passport we should send for getting his Canadian immigration visa stamped? Or should we send both?

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
nkalra said:
Thanks mate.

One more thing i wish to add here ........as you are near your PR and visas travelling your excitement decreases and and every one know what increasing .......and especially going with family ...and small kids .......same situation is with me now ........and before this my friend when got all things before travelling it was his words ""yar excitement khatum ho gaee aur pareshani start ho gaee"" and would you believe what after one year with family he got back to Pakistan could not settle there he was on good job in Pak ........and there he did the whole year security guard job and that was too in night shift .......So this is Ladooo jo khay woh b Pachtay jo Na khay woh b pachtay ......and I wish hur eik ko kha laina chahyee.....

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bliss1111 said:
Just wanted to ask you Champ, Does ur 3rd line -Medical received, appear in your
ECAS? Congrats!
Third line is not mandatory ..........

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
awai ali said:
One more thing i wish to add here ........as you are near your PR and visas travelling your excitement decreases and and every one know what increasing .......and especially going with family ...and small kids .......same situation is with me now ........and before this my friend when got all things before travelling it was his words ""yar excitement khatum ho gaee aur pareshani start ho gaee"" and would you believe what after one year with family he got back to Pakistan could not settle there he was on good job in Pak ........and there he did the whole year security guard job and that was too in night shift .......So this is Ladooo jo khay woh b Pachtay jo Na khay woh b pachtay ......and I wish hur eik ko kha laina chahyee.....
I always remember our respected Saeed Bhai he always says "Live this moment it will never come back" ;)

Most challenging part is to see ourselves without job hopefully we do not have to be. And to secure job and get adjusted in new environment, thought of going there filled the mind with worries rather than excitement of PPR it was like Ice cream gets melted in a moment.

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
shanutiger said:
Congrats dear when was your second line added in ecas
Thanks, There is no second line yet. Still only online, probably will change when the medical instructions are auto generated by their system.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
nkalra said:
I always remember our respected Saeed Bhai he always says "Live this moment it will never come back" ;)

Ya Trying ha ha ha ........... :)

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
champ said:
By the grace of Almighty Allah, I have just received my PPR 1...HURRAAYYYYY 8)

Feeling blessed ! :)

My wishes and prayers for those who are waiting for MR n PPR.

I have a few quick questions and would appreciate if someone could respond.
First, I am currently residing in Jeddah. For Step 2 I will be required to submit my passport in Riyadh. Does anyone have experience if I can send passports by courier or do I have to go in person? Also when the visas are stamped, will they send by courier or again I have to collect in person?
Second, my son has both Pakistani and American passports. We used American passport for Canadian application but used his Pakistani passport to come to Saudi Arabia. If anybody has any experience or advice as to which passport we should send for getting his Canadian immigration visa stamped? Or should we send both?
Sir

Congratulations , I wish a blessed processing and life ahead

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ILoveAB said:
UPDATE

I have today received mail requesting for rprf and medicals. The mail says separate mail with medical instructions will follow soon. We have been giving 45 days to submit.
Sir

Congratulations , I wish a blessed processing and life ahead

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
outstandinguy said:
Hi Nkalra,

W
ATB
Sir

nkalara can carry travel cheques , that can be issued from UAE , they are readily encashabale at any bank.
How ever its a bit costly arrangement

Stay Blessed

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Msaeed,

If someone is not satisfied sending through email only, then he/she can courier too for the sake of satisfaction.

msaeed said:
Sir

Safest and the best way is "Courier"

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
awai ali said:
One more thing i wish to add here ........as you are near your PR and visas travelling your excitement decreases and and e.......So this is Ladooo jo khay woh b Pachtay jo Na khay woh b pachtay ......and I wish hur eik ko kha laina chahyee.....
Sir

Immigration is re-birth , and every one has to start fron scratch.
By the way , aap ke saath tou aap ki saas ki dua hai , fikar kayun.
Now all duas will be tested!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Abu Hassaan said:
Msaeed,

If someone is not satisfied sending through email only, then he/she can courier too for the sake of satisfaction.
Sir

In case of my PPR-1 , i used both options
This stage is very critical , as files thrown on shelf will be delayed

Stay Blessed