NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2013
LANDED..........
nkalra said:
Ahan Ahan... I get your concern.....

I guess possibly not, they will just act based on advice from your VO from LVO, as they were the ones who should checks all this any how keep fingers crossed.
Thanks buddy.In shaa Allah :). hope for the best!

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
lamia said:
Congrats!! ;D

Second line added??
Nice to see you posting again. I wish you hear good news in the few coming days.

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
lamia said:
Congrats!! ;D

Second line added??
Thanks mate. No only one line. We receive your application for PR

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
luqi said:
welcome back lamia after a long time. its good to see you on the forum. Any update?
Nothing yet :)
Only sent an inquiry to LVO one week ago, and got the silly reply that my file is waiting review by an officer... seems that the file is not even been touched :(.

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
Soundless said:
Nice to see you posting again. I wish you hear good news in the few coming days.
Thanks dear... ;D
I really wish the same for all of us. ;)

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Soundless said:
Thank. No hard feelings but sometimes u just want to take ur eyes off the heat of the action a bit.

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Hi Nkalra,

What I have observed from my friends and colleagues who already migrated to Canada some 2 to 4 years ago, they advised me not to take DD in US$ as it will take more time to get encashed like saeed bhai and you are aware it will take roughly 40 to 50 days. Instead you should take DD in CAD so that it will be cleared in 3 to 5 days. Moreover you need to keep some enough cash handy in order to meet daily expenses until your DD gets encashed.

On a separate note, you can carry cash as well. You just need to declare the amount at the time of customs, and you are good. The limit in Pakistan and India to carry US$ 5000/person and US$ 3000/person respectively is the amount which does not require to be declared. Having said that, in case you are carrying more, than you have to declare.

Good that you brought this topic on table.

Need more suggestions and experiences by senior members, PR holders and Citizens :)

ATB

nkalra said:
Thanks Saeed Bhai,

I thought of taking US$ DD but as you said it takes time, so better take it from bank.

Not even Al Rostmani, I have checked all of the exchanges the have stopped issuing CAD$ DD since past 1 year or so.

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
InshAllah! will keep your suggestion in mind.

Thanks,

Ahab1974 said:
I submitted my passport on 4th June (Wednesday).

Today on 13th June, (Friday), nine days later, my ECAS status is still "Medical results have been received". Still not changed to "Decision Made".

So submit your passports as soon as possible. Riyadh appears to be taking its own sweet time as well.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
outstandinguy said:
Hi Nkalra,

What I have observed from my friends and colleagues who already migrated to Canada some 2 to 4 years ago, they advised me not to take DD in US$ as it will take more time to get encashed like saeed bhai and you are aware it will take roughly 40 to 50 days. Instead you should take DD in CAD so that it will be cleared in 3 to 5 days. Moreover you need to keep some enough cash handy in order to meet daily expenses until your DD gets encashed.

On a separate note, you can carry cash as well. You just need to declare the amount at the time of customs, and you are good. The limit in Pakistan and India to carry US$ 5000/person and US$ 3000/person respectively is the amount which does not require to be declared. Having said that, in case you are carrying more, than you have to declare.

Good that you brought this topic on table.

Need more suggestions and experiences by senior members, PR holders and Citizens :)

ATB
Hello,

Thanks a lot Outstandinguy. I am aware of this :).

The intent was to have the DD from Exchange vs Banks to get better rates, any how that is solved now as I have checked they have stopped issuing it now.

The only option as excepted POF are:-

1. Cash if taking more than 10k CAD$ just needs to declare at airport, they may check some of the currency notes.
2. DD or TC we can take 1st time en number amount of money, as after that there would be taxes even you bring 1 'loonie' in town.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. If you are carrying considerably large amount of money better take DD or open the account and transfer the money into that like Scotia bank does and the A/C will be operated once you land in Canada and have SIN number.
4. Other option is that we can do bank A/C transfer unless you have account since we will be going for first time we will not be having that.

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
ILoveAB said:
UPDATE

I have today received mail requesting for rprf and medicals. The mail says separate mail with medical instructions will follow soon. We have been giving 45 days to submit.

Congrats dear when was your second line added in ecas

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
shanutiger said:
4 weeks has passed since my second line updated , still no signs of any medicals email, i dnt know what LVO is doing ?
Soon it will follow bro, for most of the interviewed ones it took 6 weeks I guess.

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
nkalra said:
Soon it will follow bro, for most of the interviewed ones it took 6 weeks I guess.

thanks nkalra for your response hmm dear lets see praying for my golden medical email, and best of luck for your final landing in Canada