London Visa Office

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
dreamsite said:
Thanks nkalra .

I wish if u were on WES ;)
I would love to do that :-*

I am quite sure you will be fine. Last year I did it correctly, but my wife took WES normal package rather than FSWP one.

When I sent them email they did not replied not even to phone calls, I sent my CC details to upgrade to next level they did it with ought even notifying me. Hope that helps.

dreamsite

May 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaeed said:
Sir

I have used following link to communicate with WES
http://www.wes.org/ca/contact.asp?

They have responded , every time.
Write "Urgent" in subject line and in your message

I hope they will respond

Stya Blessed
Many many thanks brother.

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
dreamsite said:
Dear hila,

Its not allowing once payment is done to edit the names. I already emailed them, but no response is on my email :-\

Hope they will update it ..
try calling them exactly at 6pm PST. You may be directed to the customer representative quickly.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
msaeed said:
Dear Mate

I believe you will be taking a direct flight from UAE to Canada.
Carrying cash from UAE to Canada is safe , and easy.
Many immigrants carry cash - No issues
Otherwise do shopping , and buy best product from any vendor

Stay Blessed
Thank you Msaeed,

But I might not go from UAE, most probably from India will go and per our Indian laws we cannot take that much of cash (I guess 4k USD is the limit), moreover it is not safe.

So if any one who knows if the DD issued from UAE exchange or Al Ansari exchange would be cash able without any problems in Canada.

dreamsite

May 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nkalra said:
I would love to do that :-*

I am quite sure you will be fine. Last year I did it correctly, but my wife took WES normal package rather than FSWP one.

When I sent them email they did not replied not even to phone calls, I sent my CC details to upgrade to next level they did it with ought even notifying me. Hope that helps.
Now feeling relax a bit :D

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
dreamsite said:
Thanks nkalra .

I wish if u were on WES ;)
Do not worry at all a few days ago a friend applied for WES on form he wrote M.A. Social Science and Actually he was M.A. Economics .........and he was not aware about this mistake and finally WES wen started process wrote him email about this ......and finally settled ..... ;)

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
nkalra said:
Thank you Msaeed,

But I might not go from UAE, most probably from India will go and per our Indian laws we cannot take that much of cash (I guess 4k USD is the limit), moreover it is not safe.

So if any one who knows if the DD issued from UAE exchange or Al Ansari exchange would be cash able without any problems in Canada.
Dear nkalra

Get FDD payable at any correspondent bank in Canada , it will enash earlier than others which are payable / drawn at US banks.
All transactions from UAE exchanges are safe , and have no issues , as FDD are issued against production of certain documents , and since you will be an applicant , will be signing all forms - No issues

Have a blessed holiday back home , and a successful life in Canada

Stay Blessed

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
msaeed said:
Dear nkalra

Get FDD payable at any correspondent bank in Canada , it will enash earlier than others which are payable / drawn at US banks.
All transactions from UAE exchanges are safe , and have no issues , as FDD are issued against production of certain documents , and since you will be an applicant , will be signing all forms - No issues

Have a blessed holiday back home , and a successful life in Canada

Stay Blessed
Thank you Saeed Bhai,

The best bet is to get the better exchange rates which these banks doesn't offer vs Exchanges.

Khallas ! Got clarified with all the exchange within UAE every one stopped issuing DD in CAD$, 1-2 years back they used to do that. If the DD is preferable option one can have only from bank, else cash or bank transfer to your Scotia bank right from UAE.

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not able to understand why LVO is not sending PPR to any early MR (Jan/Feb) applicant? What is stopping them? What are they doing with those applications? Why are they just sleeping on them? Is it really VCM (PA) who is delaying it? But as VCM is only Program Assistant, can things be delayed by him? Or is it by the VO behind all this delay? But are all the early MR applicants under same VO? So many questions in mind, so many things on hold ??? ::) :-X :-\....Just praying to Allah Almighty for a speedy remaining process and successfully getting this milestone.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
JBZZS said:
I am not able to understand why LVO is not sending PPR to any early MR (Jan/Feb) applicant? What is stopping them? What are they doing with those applications? Why are they just sleeping on them? Is it really VCM (PA) who is delaying it? But as VCM is only Program Assistant, can things be delayed by him? Or is it by the VO behind all this delay? But are all the early MR applicants under same VO? So many questions in mind, so many things on hold ??? ::) :-X :-\....Just praying to Allah Almighty for a speedy remaining process and successfully getting this milestone.
Hi JBZZS,

I look at this in this way, you people have been asked for RPRF + Updated Schedule (A) forms last month.

Possibly after getting the updated forms they will send your files for CSIS checks, as they need these forms for performing CSIS checks and it should be the latest one, which shouldn't take that much long maximum 30-40 days. That is why they have asked for those forms at this stage after MR.

If you have noticed, some one was asked for Schedule A forms by his or her VO stating "We need these forms in order perform security checks".

Hope soon you will hear from LVO.

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
nkalra said:
Hi JBZZS,

I look at this in this way, you people have been asked for RPRF + Updated Schedule (A) forms last month.

Possibly after getting the updated forms they will send your files for CSIS checks, as they need these forms for performing CSIS checks and it should be the latest one, which shouldn't take that much long maximum 30-40 days. That is why they have asked for those forms at this stage after MR.

If you have noticed, some one was asked for Schedule A forms by his or her VO stating "We need these forms in order perform security checks".

Hope soon you will hear from LVO.
I feel it is not so, and security clearance is not being done on the basis of update schedule A forms now. As few applicants (like Abu Hassaan) was also asked to submit update Schedule A along with MR & RPRF...and after 1 month and few days, he got PPR1.....The only factor is......time, as per current trend of LVO it is taking 1.25 months approx for ppr after receipt of RPRF dd.
Further, I inquired them and in replt they said you should be hearing from us in next couple months.....this was the communication of 09 May , two days prior to rprf email.
So all in all, I'm positive that we'd start getting ppr from end Jun.

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But why CSIS checks again as we think checks are already completed in April because some of us got request for updated form with RPRF while some only RPRF. 2ndly, all of us first got MR and then they started BG/S checks (we saw that also in our GCMS notes that checks are in process) then in Feb we got CSE reply that BG/S checks are taking place then. In March CSE reply from LVO was that BG/S checks are "still" in process then in April all of us got reply from LVO that "File now waiting for VO review"...after that we got RPRF and now waiting for PPR...1 month of RPRF submission by most of applicants will be completed by next week so hopefully PPRs will start to come by 1-2 weeks

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
pharmacistfarhan said:
I feel it is not so, and security clearance is not being done on the basis of update schedule A forms now. As few applicants (like Abu Hassaan) was also asked to submit update Schedule A along with MR & RPRF...and after 1 month and few days, he got PPR1.....The only factor is......time, as per current trend of LVO it is taking 1.25 months approx for ppr after receipt of RPRF dd.
Further, I inquired them and in replt they said you should be hearing from us in next couple months.....this was the communication of 09 May , two days prior to rprf email.
So all in all, I'm positive that we'd start getting ppr from end Jun.
My friend,

I didn't meant to say that CSIS checks done on the basis of Schedule (A) froms, but seems like it plays a very vital role in CSIS checks depending upon the information mentioned in that like where ever you have stayed in the last years etc... and as you have given the example of Abu Hassan like the way I also said it seems it doesn't take more than 30-40 days.