Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaeed said:
Sir

Congratulations , and welcome aboard
Wait with Faith , and enjoy your life
This is the first and last advice

Stay Blessed

Thank you very much msaeed. Your kind words are highly appreciated.

CAnalyst

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaeed said:
Sir

Click Profile tab in left top menu / tool bar
On left side of this page you will see "Modify Profile" Section
Click Forum Profile Information

Here you go mate

Stay Blessed
Interesting... the Modify profile option is not there... perhaps I joined today that's why they need some time to verify...

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
CAnalyst said:
Interesting... the Modify profile option is not there... perhaps I joined today that's why they need some time to verify...
Probably it will activate after your 10th post.

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
ASRAH said:
;D hi guys, i got MR today but i have two questions :

1- I received MR forms for my two kids 2.5 year old and 8 months old , what kind of medical examination is required from them ?
2- after the MR is send to Visa office what is the expected time to get visa ready.

wish all the best to all of you
Congrats for ur MR. would you pls share ur timeline.

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
loncan said:
Just got a text message from VFS saying passports ready for collection.
Hope it is the COPR too, will update later. :)

Congrats to ASRAH
Cograts. Wish u good journey in Canada.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Msaeed,

Applicant becomes eligible to attend MAP Session (MAP - My Action Plan) once he/she attends complete GO Session (GO - Group Orientation). As name reflects, GO session is general for all while MAP session is specific for the applicant. Realistically, applicant won't get specific information related to his/her occupation and settlement plans in GO as well as MAP Session but he/she will get bunch of resources on all aspects after 3 to 4 days of his/her MAP Session. This pool of resources is called MAP and applicant has to follow that to obtain the expected results. CIIP Graduates Immigrants gets following benefits as compared to non-CIIP Graduates Immigrants:

1. CIIP Graduades get connected with pre-arrival counsellors/mentors for job search, professional licensing, bridging programs, post-secondary education, settlement etc. and post-arrival counsellors/mentors after permanent landing.
2. CIIP Graduates can get registered on Skills International (to search jobs & employer can also contact), Perfect Interview (to simulate interview sessions) and Optimal Resume Tool (to create resumes, cover letters, assessments etc).
3. CIIP Graduates can get registered on Career Edge who can arrange paid internships from 4 months to 12 months after landing but toally dependant on eligibility of the applicant and availability of the internship.
4. CIIP Graduates get updated resource library of all aspects of the life in the form of web links to get settled in Canada without any efforts.

To conclude, it is totally dependant on the applicant how well he/she can prepare his/her plan using his/her MAP. Attending GO Session and MAP Session only won't benefit at all.

msaeed said:
Dear Maria

What is MAP session?

Stay Blesssed

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
CAnalyst said:
Will be available after your tenth posting on forum. You have 9 posts so far, so only one post left

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Abu Hassaan said:
Msaeed,

Applicant becomes eligible to attend MAP Session (MAP - My Action Plan) once he/she attends complete GO Session (GO - Group Orientation). As name reflects, GO session is general for all while MAP session is specific for the applicant. Realistically, applicant won't get specific information related to his/her occupation and settlement plans in GO as well as MAP Session but he/she will get bunch of resources on all aspects after 3 to 4 days of his/her MAP Session. This pool of resources is called MAP and applicant has to follow that to obtain the expected results. CIIP Graduates Immigrants gets following benefits as compared to non-CIIP Graduates Immigrants:

1. CIIP Graduades get connected with pre-arrival counsellors/mentors for job search, professional licensing, bridging programs, post-secondary education, settlement etc. and post-arrival counsellors/mentors after permanent landing.
2. CIIP Graduates can get registered on Skills International (to search jobs & employer can also contact), Perfect Interview (to simulate interview sessions) and Optimal Resume Tool (to create resumes, cover letters, assessments etc).
3. CIIP Graduates can get registered on Career Edge who can arrange paid internships from 4 months to 12 months after landing but toally dependant on eligibility of the applicant and availability of the internship.
4. CIIP Graduates get updated resource library of all aspects of the life in the form of web links to get settled in Canada without any efforts.

To conclude, it is totally dependant on the applicant how well he/she can prepare his/her plan using his/her MAP. Attending GO Session and MAP Session only won't benefit at all.
Sir

Jazak Allah Khair

Stay Blessed

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maria,

You may get bored while attending the GO session when you will see that you are not getting clear answers to your questions. But remember that they will orient the applicant and show th ways. It is up to the applicant how much he/she extract out of his/her MAP. By MAP, I mean My Action Plan which you will get after attending MAP Session.

Maria_Sal said:
thanks Abu Hassan...finally i got 2 seats for the 21-june session...hopefully it will be worth attending...

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Msaeed,

To be very frank, it won't be a very big difference if you attend physically or online. I attended physically in Dubai while my wife attended online. I attended MAP Session of my wife while sitting beside her. There was really no difference in terms of material/information/presentation etc. You will get the same MAP in both cases and your MAP is the most important outcome of this process. This is also true that attending physical sessions has always attractive and worthy in terms of networking.

They are conducting physicall session in UK, China, India and Philipines frequently while Dubai is not so frquent.

msaeed said:
Sir

Where else they conduct this , in US / Singapore / Malaysia / Europe / Australia ?.

If this is useful , then its no issue for me to attend any where in globe

Stay Blessed

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Azlan said:
thanks.
Will immigration officer ask regarding PR Card when I would leave Canada within 1 month of entry to Canada?
Further, do we have any member who got PR Card this way
High amount of people choose the short landing option. The irony is CIC doesn't accept this officially whether it is legal or not but they also know most of the people do this. So it is unofficially official ;)

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
JBZZS said:
See there was 21 June session as i told :)....so Congrats for changing from 19 June to 21 June Session which is Saturday...hopefully see u n other forum members there....

We should have a tag on our dress (with our forum ID) to identify each other ;D :p
Don't you worry they will give you name plate to write down your name the same way we do in conferences.

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
shanutiger said:
Almost 3 weeks have passed since second line updated, still no email of medicals , fingers crossed praying and waiting
For me it is 8 weeks.