Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
So who would be the lucky one from FSW2013 who will get response from LVO in 2014 !!! I wish all of you to celebrate next year in Canada !

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
AK2147 said:
So who would be the lucky one from FSW2013 who will get response from LVO in 2014 !!! I wish all of you to celebrate next year in Canada !
Sir

Ameen

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
Mrs.Faisal said:
Dear seniors luqi,soundless,farhan

do u people know about ur verification of jobs ststus...i mean ur organization got any job verfication call from LVO because MR will be issued after verification of job...
As long as they find your JD okay, usually immigration officers don't really go for verification from your employer. Howsoever, I've heard that as per VO policy they have to randomly pick few (how much, I don't know) applications and go for 100% verification - but this is not confirmed yet to me.

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy new Year everyone,

I agree we are not going to hear anything from LVO until the late part of the first quarter of 2014, we have no updates so far and are just hoping. I understand they are clearing a backlog first and then will process 2013. But we will see.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
tashford said:
Happy new Year everyone,

I agree we are not going to hear anything from LVO until the late part of the first quarter of 2014, we have no updates so far and are just hoping. I understand they are clearing a backlog first and then will process 2013. But we will see.

Happy New year!! Later part of the first quarter of 2014 is too far to hear anything from LVO. I am expecting MR, PPR and Resident visa payment by Friday 3rd of January 2014 or next week. God willing.

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
nkalra said:
Happy New Year to All.

Hopefully each one of us will start hearing soon from LVO.
Happy New Calendar Year 2014...
certainly this year is going to be a decisive one for all of us here..maybe the next fire works we watch for new year will not be in the same place as this year 8) 8) 8)

JOB VERIFICATION Now this is scaring all of us im sure....a few of ndvo ppl faced quite a strict job verification as we all know..in places like pakistan job verification for applicants have a lot of chances...coz its easy to arrange fake experiences there...in UAE it is tough (yet not impossible) so the chances go down to 10% or so...

so guys be prepared for any sort of surprise (hopefully we all escape easily inshaAllah)
hoping our employers respond in our favour (its all luck sometimes) :-X

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Maria_Sal said:
certainly this year is going to be a decisive one for all of us here..maybe the next fire works we watch for new year will not be in the same place as this year 8) 8) 8)

JOB VERIFICATION Now this is scaring all of us im sure....a few of ndvo ppl faced quite a strict job verification as we all know..in places like pakistan job verification for applicants have a lot of chances...coz its easy to arrange fake experiences there...in UAE it is tough (yet not impossible) so the chances go down to 10% or so...

so guys be prepared for any sort of surprise (hopefully we all escape easily inshaAllah)
Yes, indeed you are correct hopefully LVO will leave Jumeriah's new year eve fireworks behind :p
Only thing our references should back up :p, who so ever is included within our app.
If we have submitted 100% correct documentation no need to worry, i know even the cases where the company had been shut down few years back still sail through,they were able to proof the employment.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Maria_Sal said:

Dear Madam

If any one is employed , why to worry.
It is very easy for Visa Office to verify job , they have hired many On Ground private agencies to verify these.
I have seen a letter of rejection in 2010 , issued from Colombo . Sri Lanka Visa Office , that was very straight;
In that letter Visa Office explained that in order to verify employment they have written to FBR , EOBI in Pakistan , and all of them have denied that this employee / CNIC number is not registered with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.Please be informed that educational documents are verified from IBCC and HEC

2. Police certificates from relevant CCPO office in writing

3. Bank Statements from your bank , as every bank has designated office to verify / communicate with embassies , as in my particular case when ever I apply for any European Visa , our bank gets an email from State Bank Of Pakistan , through HO in Karachi to verify scanned Bank Statements

4. They verify existence of companies from FBR & SECP.

5. In my case my employer is manufacturer and an engineering company - They are never involved in any Investment Activity - Hence if I get experience letter to justify that I am an Investment Professional - Will it work????

Simple , "Sanch Ko Aanch Nahee"

Have a blessed life - Ameen

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Well whatever you have said is right, Saanch ko aanch nhn,
But sometimes luck plays a drastic game.
I know a person, who attached many stuffs ( all real) but still during phone verification by NDVO, the office guy ( Boss/ HR/ Manager) was busy and had asked (NDVO) to call back later .

They never called again and sent my friend a rejection letter.

He was true ( all his papers) . but luck.

msaeed said:
Dear Madam

If any one is employed , why to worry.
It is very easy for Visa Office to verify job , they have hired many On Ground private agencies to verify these.
I have seen a letter of rejection in 2010 , issued from Colombo . Sri Lanka Visa Office , that was very straight;
In that letter Visa Office explained that in order to verify employment they have written to FBR , EOBI in Pakistan , and all of them have denied that this employee / CNIC number is not registered with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.Please be informed that educational documents are verified from IBCC and HEC

2. Police certificates from relevant CCPO office in writing

3. Bank Statements from your bank , as every bank has designated office to verify / communicate with embassies , as in my particular case when ever I apply for any European Visa , our bank gets an email from State Bank Of Pakistan , through HO in Karachi to verify scanned Bank Statements

4. They verify existence of companies from FBR & SECP.

5. In my case my employer is manufacturer and an engineering company - They are never involved in any Investment Activity - Hence if I get experience letter to justify that I am an Investment Professional - Will it work????

Simple , "Sanch Ko Aanch Nahee"

Have a blessed life - Ameen

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
With the pace of NDVO, i am thinking of transferring my case from LVO to NDVO.

Just a thought which I am working on.

My younger brother got his maple leaf today from NDVO. Flying on 10th Jan to Vancouver. May Allah SWT bless him.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
prince_of_darkness said:
With the pace of NDVO, i am thinking of transferring my case from LVO to NDVO.

Just a thought which I am working on.

My younger brother got his maple leaf today from NDVO. Flying on 10th Jan to Vancouver. May Allah SWT bless him.
Hi there,

I was also in same frame of mind couple of weeks back to transfer my file from LVO to NDVO.
But dropped the idea as now at this point it doesnt make any sense it will further delay the processing at least being early may apicant at LVO give more hope rather that being january applicant for ndvo as if u r file reached now then it will be put as per fifo within ndvo.

Leme know what u r thinking on this.

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
I cant decide at the moment. still wondering. whatever u wrote has again put me into more deep thoughts. u have said it right.
nkalra said:
Hi there,

I was also in same frame of mind couple of weeks back to transfer my file from LVO to NDVO.
But dropped the idea as now at this point it doesnt make any sense it will further delay the processing at least being early may apicant at LVO give more hope rather that being january applicant for ndvo as if u r file reached now then it will be put as per fifo within ndvo.

Leme know what u r thinking on this.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
prince_of_darkness said:
I cant decide at the moment. still wondering. whatever u wrote has again put me into more deep thoughts. u have said it right.
Leave every thing aside, just keep on praying. As every one is expecting to start fsw2013 cases by first quarter of 2k14.

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Thats all we can do .....pray!!!
nkalra said:
Leave every thing aside, just keep on praying. As every one is expecting to start fsw2013 cases by first quarter of 2k14.