StrangerFriendly
mdharis
Pronto.futura
hila01
SSAT
lostworld

Cheers
Lostworld
Happy to see so many MR request in forum .......I wish speedy process for all applicants.... Any May applicant who got MR without interview call??? OR MR request to any 2147 applicant???

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 12.09.14 & PP submitted 29.9.14
AK2147 said:
Happy to see so many MR request in forum .......I wish speedy process for all applicants.... Any May applicant who got MR without interview call??? OR MR request to any 2147 applicant???
Unfortunately, No.

Non of the May appl. who didn't attend the interview received any news... Waiting continous.... 8)

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
ESZB said:
Helllooooo every one!

I got MR and RPRF just a few hours ago!! :) ;D

Many congratulations to all who got good news!! ;D
Congratulations ESZB!!! Best wishes way forward....

Dndoon21

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2013
File Transfer...
PER: 19 August 2013
Med's Request
11 June 2014
Med's Done....
30 June 2014
AK2147 said:
Not yet.. but hopefully they are working on them.. hope to see second line added at least. I wish to know what criteria are they following

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
lostworld said:
Hi Friends,

Congratulation who got MR ;).

How about all May 2013 applicant, Is any movement in your case ?????

Do you think we are in Q? or LVO pickup randomly.

ujanjua
StrangerFriendly
mdharis
LHEYYZ
Alaaselim
Trickykid
Dndoon21
irfanyusuf
sheikh958
Amisiddi (Husband)
GisG
can_immi
easycompany
darkr1der
AK2147
Aceim
Dele21
hameed.kam
Prince DXB
moncherie
Pronto.futura
hila01
SSAT
lostworld

Cheers
Lostworld

Finger crossed & waiting ;)

Mani8585

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Hi Friends,

In order to add my newborn son to my pending application, I am filling out the IMM0008 again. I have few questions:

1. Can I scan and email all the requested documents and photographs or do i have to mail them hard copies.

2. "Are you able to communicate in English and/or French?". My son is only 2 months old, this questions doesn't apply buy I have to choose one option. English, French, both or neither? What should I put?

Thanks

Anyi Nature

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
Hi everyone,

I must apologise for not reaching out all these while. I was preparing for my interview which took place on the 26th of March.
It was too full on, very technical and intense.

At first the visa officer asked me if I had applied for immigration for Canada before and I said No, he asked if I was sure and I said no.
I applied in 2008 and was refused, this I had forgotten completely as it has been a long time ago, sincerely I had forgotten about it.

In 2011, I did apply through my representative very late and CAP was reached and my application was returned. I had 2011 in mind and had forgotten about 2008 completely.
The visa officer said I lied to him that I did apply before but my application was refused. I still at that time was thinking of 2011. I told him that I said no because my representative told me that cap was reached, she did not go into details. so I did not know if she was about to file in the application and cap was reached and she did not or she actually filed in but was returned because cap was reached, so I was not in a position to say yes that was why I said no. He did look convinced somehow.

He asked me mainly on Risk evaluations and how to manage risk in an investment. I told him the models we used in evaluating risk for a company we wanted to invest in. Models like CAPM, Weighted Average Cost of capital, some financial ratios like profitability ratios, liquidity ratios, capita structure of the company and what have you.

He said I did not answer his question on how to analyse an investment. I told him that he was asking more on risk and not on investment. However I told him that we used Models like NPV and IRR to analyse an investment proposal and in the end if the result was negative, we would not be investing and if positive we would.

He critically looked at my degrees, academic transcripts and that of my wife and he said that no doubt both of us are well educated and I had demonstrated that I know a lot about finance. I have an MBA from UK, My wife has a MSC in finance and investment from the UK and there was a man in the interview room who was sitting quietly and did not talk at all. I think he was an independent observer. He took my Schedule A and that of My wife and asked me to sign mine before him. He also took all my job employment and reference letters.

In the end, he said he was refusing me because he was not sure how a small company like that could have employed me and not sure if I actually did those jobs, he said the type of company is not on the list of companies who can employ someone in NOC 1112. I told him that what was stated on the list was examples of companies and not Must be these companies. I told him that if manufacturing companies can so could a property and letting firm.

I told him that every company has the potential to grow, and the company though in Estate and property sector was into investments as they needed to invest their profit and also expand and that I did for them, helping them to make wise and successful investment decisions.

He also said that I lied when he asked me if I had applied before. I would say that the visa officer was very unfriendly and a bit aggressive. I had the impression that he had already refused me even before starting and the interview was just formality.

Anyway, he said that a senior visa officer will review my application and they will let me know of the final outcome / decision.

My solicitor wrote them the next day after the interview to refute what he said and told them that if they have any doubts about the company, he should call the company. The company was called in February and the director told them about my job roles and the things I did for them and how long for I worked there.

I believe that it is not over until it is over, everything worketh well for those who love and trust in the Lord.
The heart of a king in in God's hand. God's promises are that His thoughts for us are not of evil but of good and He said He will bring us to our expected end. If God has destined Canada as our expected end, it will be so IJN, Amen.

what I don't know is how long does it take them to review an interview. I wish everyone good luck in the process.

AK2147 said:

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
Anyi Nature said:
what I don't know is how long does it take them to review an interview. I wish everyone good luck in the process.
Anyi Nature - Thanks for updating us. I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you faced (any interview is difficult after a bad start).
The quiet man in the interview was probably a trainee, as a few of us had him there that week.

It might have a been a negative interview, but you're not refused yet, so keep the faith!
All the best

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
Anyi Nature said:
Hi everyone,

Felt bad to hear this story. You should have told them about your previous application. You didn't , so it created a bad impression of falsification on our part, and later whatever you would tell, seldom visa officer would believe. They have all records of all your applications once UCI is created for an applicant.

Earlier danishfareed with NOC 1112 who had interview in Feb in Abudhabi had also similar experience & turned out to be negative outcome.

As far as I know, danishfareed has not yet received official letter from visa officer regarding his application refusal.

Good Luck !

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
Last Day Of a week, we had enough of MR this week for May interview holder applicants, so not optimistic for further miracle from Visa office.

I am july applicant with Least popular NOC 3216, not sure where do I stand :(

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 30-08-2013
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
mabmab said:
Last Day Of a week, we had enough of MR this week for May interview holder applicants, so not optimistic for further miracle from Visa office.

I am july applicant with Least popular NOC 3216, not sure where do I stand :(
Hopefully few more MRs today ... :)

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 12.09.14 & PP submitted 29.9.14
Anyi Nature said:
Hi everyone,
Dear Anyi, really sorry to hear about your case. Anyway don't give up. If God wish, sure you will reach to your destination.

One suggestion I am not sure whether it may help, raise a CSE. Explain your concern including interview experience.

All the best.