+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Billyboy3

Nov 9, 2020
Thanks, my application has been approved (been told via web form) since April 2020, but no CoPR yet. Good luck, hope you get yours soon!
Oh wow, such a long time! Thanks, I hope your COPR comes through soon too. What a wait this has been.

YCH

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Manitoba
AOR Received.
Med's Done....

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Electronic Client Application Status, it allows you to view the status of your application by linking it to your GC account
Thanks for explanation. I think this is for paper based application. My application is Express Entry. I tried ECA, but no result.

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
guys, UK expected to open up soon as the vaccination has progressed rapidly!!. Academics have resumed.. i hope LVO opens up, but again, depends on what IRCC works on.. inlanders or outlanders!! thats the question!! :(

Reactions: tar86 and riyazqa

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
guys, UK expected to open up soon as the vaccination has progressed rapidly!!. Academics have resumed.. i hope LVO opens up, but again, depends on what IRCC works on.. inlanders or outlanders!! thats the question!! :(
London vo don’t deal with inland applicants

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
London vo don’t deal with inland applicants
What i meant is IRCC will decide to work on inland applicants or outlanders, so may be LVO will remain quiet even if the decision is made! and other offices will keep working on the inland applicants

aliacca

Jun 1, 2016
I have applied for inland PR for my daughter (4 years old), from Canada in February 2020. They have received the application in March 2020. Medical instructions were received at the end of November 2020. Medical results were submitted in the first week of December. In January they have confirmed that the application is forwarded to the London Visa office and the status was showing "In Progress". However, at end of Feb 2021, the status was changed to "Application Received" and since then no update to date.

I need to ask if someone can get an idea of how much time further appox. it will take to get the PR.

Thanks and appreciate your reply.